Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - 6th Sept 2012 (Page 23)

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

The overall tone of the episode felt sad to me. Arnav and Khushi are standing strong with each other, but there is a deep sadness beneath. This too shall pass, my dearies. Just hang in thereSmile

Anjali is now manipulating with an agenda - that is to bring her husband back. In the past, she has always been subtle in her manipulations. I had a certain doubt that may be, and that's a big may be, she didn't realize that she was doing it. But this time, she knows what she is doing. She is using her family's weakness and love for her to make them bow to her demands. Arnav and Khushi are going to face some tough times because of her. Only consolation is that they will face it together. 

What stood out for me in today's episode was Arnav's flashback about Shyam's obsession with Khushi, and then him subsequently throwing the flower vase on the floor. Was it a reaction from the "brother" or the "lover"? I couldn't tell. If any of you can, please let me know. My guess is that it was a "lover's" reaction. At that point, he was breaking because he had treated Khushi so badly after that conversation with Shyam many months ago. He just cannot tolerate anyone else obsessing over his Khushi. He doesn't believe that Shyam is over his obsession at all. That's why, not only the "brother", but also the "lover" is revolting against bringing him back. But that throwing of the vase, in my mind, was a lover's reactionDay Dreaming

Dadi continues to annoy and my patience is wearing thin with her. 14 years ago she thought Garima to be the "other woman" in her son's life,  while now she thinks Khushi is the "other woman" in Anjali's life. We all know how wrong she is about the present. So, that makes me question whether she is as wrong about the past as well? I have a feeling we will know the answers very soon.

The reason I say that we will know the answers soon is because the plot seems to be thickening towards unraveling of the past. In the past, whenever a particular character has tried the audience's patience to the limit, there has been a certain conclusion in the story pertaining to that character. Prime examples of that being Lavanya and Shyam. I remember that Lavanya was slowly getting on to everyone's nerves, and I couldn't wait to get rid of her then. ASR got rid of her for me pretty soon after that. Same thing happened with Shyam. He became bad to worse before he was ousted (albeit temporarily). So, going with the history, I think that it may be dadi's turn now. She is getting bad to worse with Khushi and testing the audience's patience. She hasn't crossed the limit yet, but is in the process of doing so. That's why I feel her days are numbered, and we are going towards the past "dhamaka" very soon. Bring it on CVs, for I can't wait for dadi to eat the "humble pie".

Lovely take Bidz...as usual love our write ups...to the point & so meaningful ClapClap
@ Red - Loved these lines esp...loved how you talked about the Vase breaking scene...beautiful thought dear..was it brother...was it lover...I think it was the conflict or fight between Lover & Brother..
Really hope your feelings about Dadi is right...really wish her days are numbered in IPK...but i dont know why i have doubts on it...i think she is here to stay for little long...

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi07

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
ok bye guys
we ll meet up later
aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Payal - Awesome Post Dear Clap...today Dialogues & their importance in long run...you are so different everyday that I look forward to see what you are going come up next..amazing!!

Megha
- Superb Pics Clap...Pic of the day was awesome! glad that you didn't put dadi twice coz cant see that stopwa again & again...but truly that was the Ugly moment & she was the Hypocrite of the day!

Fuzzy
- lovely take Clap...esp the beginning para that man who never cared about his own happiness, sacrificed everything has now become bad in eyes of his family!

Dramacrazy
(Puja) - Great take Clap...i think Ego satisfaction & flow of cash is his major reasons for wanting to return..he is used of this life style & another is once back home..he wants to start working again towards trying to get his hands on the property...lets see what happens

Bella - Lovely pics dear Clap...& a great audience poll..loved some of the comments like "I should write a book...100 ways to kill dadi" LOL

Tia - u cracked me up...zombies & helmets...ROFLROFL

Droopy - Nice Take Clap...it is truly the beginning of the war...beginning of the divide!

Radha - Loved to read your thoughts Clap...arnav is cornered...he doesn't know that his di has been in shyam's control for long time...she is truly become his puppet..feeling really bad for arnav!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalBeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebuna

ok bye guys
we ll meet up later

post pics /gifs ... join us 
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi07

Payal - Awesome Post Dear Clap...today Dialogues & their importance in long run...you are so different everyday that I look forward to see what you are going come up next..amazing!!

Megha
- Superb Pics Clap...Pic of the day was awesome! glad that you didn't put dadi twice coz cant see that stopwa again & again...but truly that was the Ugly moment & she was the Hypocrite of the day!

Fuzzy
- lovely take Clap...esp the beginning para that man who never cared about his own happiness, sacrificed everything has now become bad in eyes of his family!

Dramacrazy
(Puja) - Great take Clap...i think Ego satisfaction & flow of cash is his major reasons for wanting to return..he is used of this life style & another is once back home..he wants to start working again towards trying to get his hands on the property...lets see what happens

Bella - Lovely pics dear Clap...& a great audience poll..loved some of the comments like "I should write a book...100 ways to kill dadi" LOL

Tia - u cracked me up...zombies & helmets...ROFLROFL

Droopy - Nice Take Clap...it is truly the beginning of the war...beginning of the divide!

Radha - Loved to read your thoughts Clap...arnav is cornered...he doesn't know that his di has been in shyam's control for long time...she is truly become his puppet..feeling really bad for arnav!

thankieee sweety !!!Hug

aditi07

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by aditi07

where have u been all this while dearie ????... missed u Hug... 

Hey bella...i am also missing it all dear...but have my exams in one month Ouch...so study pressure have increased...not having much time to write after watching the episode! but will try & keep posting the songs which i find apt for the episode...do tell me if you find it suitable or not...would really mean a lot! Really missing DC & writing here!!

Edited by aditi07 - 07 September 2012 at 8:09am

BeautyForAshes

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
[NOCOPY]
<---pause
hey guys u are listening to radio DC
love u NK!!!! best buddy to our arshi!!!
dedicated to the spirit of true friendship!!
this is rj saaruLOL

[/NOCOPY]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarachaudhryBeautyForAshes

Go to top