Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - 6th Sept 2012 (Page 21)

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by nebuna

Originally posted by redwine1

slightly off topic
any roger federer fans here
even he s out of US OPEN
boring week on tv

STRICTLY NADAL FAN Big smile

for me RF and then nadal
but now no RF nor nadal

for me its always  ROGER FEDERERDay Dreaming ny day !!! my Huge crush after PETE Blushing!!!

just jumped in btw lol...Wink

ara

i thought it will be rog - novak final
but this guy messed it up big time
4 th round he had a walkover
so he lost touch

he wins or loses am always in aaaww Sillyof him lol...n yeah its quite saddening sumtimes... my mom gets fed up everytime i talk abt him ,,,, n i loveee his twin baby girls more ... did u notice them cheering in the Wimbledon finals ??? soo adorable Day Dreaming

kids are extremely cute
just enjoying without knowing the reason
RF first for me always

Edited by nebuna - 07 September 2012 at 7:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IllGetOverIpkBeautyForAshes

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged

HELLO HI LOVELY LADIES ..& GIRLS ..

HOW GOES .. ???

am really making myself prepared  for the new love story Winey dear ..." unhone [ our shyaamji/in special saru'sHeart] kaha ab sab teek ho jayaga" ...

chotteAngry plz ... let us be in peace Heart!!!

hahahahaha 

dont worry bella .. even though i dont predict .. i will tell u this .. shyam & anji no love story .. dont u worry there ...

even the maker knows how much they can push us .. & they know this will be the BIG ROCK which will break all the viewers back Wink

i know it winey dear Embarrassed... just the temporary romance [ one-sided from Anji ] i meantWink ... how r u enjoying btw ??? filled n soaked in moma's love Heart???

ooo u bet bella .. totally replete with moma love .. being fed & pampered to within an inch of me .. Embarrassed

+ finally i get to c IPK at a decent time ..so am happy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IllGetOverIpkBeautyForAshes

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life
Richard Bach..

Is Blood thicker than water?Really?Is blood the ultimate tie that stands by you through your difficult times..?very tricky and challenging question indeed..one needs to knock the doors of our hearts to know the unperjured answer..The answer is  that there are relationships and bonds which are kept at a higher pedestal than  those connected to us by blood..those which are called Une alliance de le coeur...translated alliances of the heart ..that is what this episode of IPK talked about..the beauty of the relationships that the heart chooses for us..

..yesterday i had speculated on how long the relations that are behind ASR that day would remain that way..today i got the answer from akash's and Mami's mouth..for the first time ever they are doubting ASr's decision ..that too for a scoundrel who was responsible for kidnapping AsR and who cast his lustful eyes on the DIL of the family.. They are blood relations to ASR and if you go by the saying that blood is thicker than water then they could asked ASr the logic behind his decision but instead started doubting him but the dil ka ristha that ASR chose with DM's help stood by him..even though she wanted give shyam a chance..she decided to abide by ASr's verdict on shyam..this is the matter of trust that khushi's  year old relationship that has taught her..where has the trust gone between the blood bonds at shanthivan?NK the Brother of heart (both ASR and Khushi) stood up to Dadi saying that arnav and khushi are right in their stances..though he was thwarted by Dadi using her stopwa signal..he chose to stand up for the DIl ka ristha bond..he chose to stand for the trust ,honesty and love he saw in the other DIL ka ristha bond..when will the real blood ties  stand  with ASR against a rank scheming outsider like shyam?

another une alliance de la coeur is the relationship between Nani and Khushi..The dadi-Nani conversation told us on how nani supported khushi and told Dadi that she is not the other woman in anjali's life..but will Nani change stance when the garima past revealation explodes on face?..interesting wait and watch that would be..

The weak blood bond between arnav and Dadi...this is the first ever Dadi i have seen  to take the side of the outsider rather than her own grandson..so Dadi you mean that you share a dil ka ristha with shyam..i am amazed at what you have to set to achieve at shanthivan by insulting your Granddaugther in law,not trusting your grandson,by not trusting your old friend..but by wearing shyam blinkers and take his side because he panders to your ego..amazing is the word  for the intent with which she has come to shanthivan in the name of restoring her granddaughter's life ,reinstalling her favourite damadji back in RM to leach at your GDIL better than before..amazing is the word that can be used for all the wrong deductions u have made ..and for leading your blood tie anjali in the wrong path while berating the other blood bond arnav's good intent..so Dadi do you know what your DIL ka ristha shyam would do now that you have have not served his purpose..i guess you want to end up the same way as shashi gupta? that will probably put a stopwa signal to all your misguided intents,,what will u do now if u confront the past in the form of garima who u have judged and found guilty ..will u break the heart of your blood arnav's heart in the name of correcting the past tells tells dadi

Very touching & lovely Post Lizzy ClapClap
Is Blood thicker than Dil Ka Rishta...what a thoght to write the post on...brilliant!! Truly said Dil ka Rishta are much more stronger here...be it NK-Khushi-Arnav or Arnav-Khushi or Nani-Khushi...

but i hope akash & mami at least question arnav in private rather jumping on him, doubting him blantantly & going against him...that wouldnt suits akash's character at all!! He has been an obeying brother who trust arnav totally...so it would be very weird if he goes against him without even asking arnav the logic behind his actions...i want him also to know what arnav told nani!

@Green - Loved the whole para on Dadi but esp. these lines
...beautifully said dear...really what is it that she sets out to achieve by behaving like this with khushi?? what are her motives...when as of now she doesnt even know that khushi is related to garima?? wonder how much more this hatred would intensify when she finds out about garima!!

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

HOW GOES .. ???

am really making myself prepared  for the new love story Winey dear ..." unhone [ our shyaamji/in special saru'sHeart] kaha ab sab teek ho jayaga" ...

hahahahaha 

dont worry bella .. even though i dont predict .. i will tell u this .. shyam & anji no love story .. dont u worry there ...

even the maker knows how much they can push us .. & they know this will be the BIG ROCK which will break all the viewers back Wink

i know it winey dear Embarrassed... just the temporary romance [ one-sided from Anji ] i meantWink ... how r u enjoying btw ??? filled n soaked in moma's love Heart???

ooo u bet bella .. totally replete with moma love .. being fed & pampered to within an inch of me .. Embarrassed

Moma's loveHeart ny day ny timeThumbs Up !!!! Cheerz Embarrassed Sweets!!!! Enjoy Max. !!!

so u r all happieee happieee Big smile... A  DANCE 4 ya Wink!!!

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

HOW GOES .. ???

hahahahaha 

Moma's loveHeart ny day ny timeThumbs Up !!!! Cheerz Embarrassed Sweets!!!! Enjoy Max. !!!

so u r all happieee happieee Big smile... A  DANCE 4 ya Wink!!!

main bhi main bhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by saaruipk

bells u chipkaoed this pic here??? how could uCry
there is never ...nor was there ever a love story between shyam n anji...
the love story is between shyam n saaruHeart

ooohh my saruuu now i understand y he is crying soo muchGeek ... he needs u bebeApprove.. go save him from rani sahiba LOL  b4 she starts "unhone " n "mere liye "

agree yaar she is not the one for himDead
humaare pati ko lautaado chottey...hummaarey shyamji... hum... humm..
wil u just shut up n faint anji!!AngryAngryAngry

hahahaha LOL ...okiee 4 u ...

Shyamji feeding soup 4 our Saruuu

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

CAN A KISS , A SIMPLE PECK ON A FOREHEAD GIVE U GOOSEBUMPS ? CAN IT LOOK VERY VERY SOOTHING  AND A PROMISE TO KEEP THE PARTNER PROTECTED SANS WORRIES N TEARS ? HAS A KISS ON FOREHEAD EVER LOOKED SO LOVEABLE ? THIS KISS SHOULD BE AWARDED AS A MOST BEAUTIFUL PROMISE TO A GUY TO A GIRL THT HE IS AND WILL BE WITH HER AND SHE BELONGS TO HIM !

TAKE A BOW SOBTI  AND IRAANI . EVERY DAY I WRITE  PARAS ON U , AM SURE ONE DAY I'LL BE ABLE WRITE A FAT THICK ENCYCLOPEDIA   ON " SARUN A CATALYST FOR LOVE "

I HAVE TO SPEAK ABT THE IMMACUTE ACTING ,  CLEAN AND  HEART TOUCHING THIS GUY REACHES YR SOUL AND MAKES U FEEL WHAT EVER  EMOTION HE IS GOING THROUGH Clap. BARUN'S EYES AND THE ATTRACTION IN THEM   THE PAIN THE SADNESS THE JOY THE  MISCHIEVE THE  LOVE THE ROMANCE   REFLECTS AS IF ITS AN  LCD OF THESE EMOTIONS MASHALLAH .  SOBTI TAKE CARE OF  YR PRECIOUS EYES . BARUN'S DIALOGE DELIEVERY I FEEL IS JUST AWESOME HIS VOICE MODULATION  ALONG WITH HIS EXPRESSIONS  BE IT HANGER PAIN OR LOVE  HE EMOTES IT PERFECTLY AND WITH EASE ! 

SANAYA I FEEL EASILY FLOWS WITH BARUN'S EXPRESSIONS SHE BLENDS HER AMAZING TALENT WITH HIS SO WELL  THT U CAN FEEL FOR THE TWO OF THEM ! U CAN ACTUALLY FEEL ELETRIC MAGNETIC RAYS  CURRENTS PASSING  BETWEEN  HENCE MAKING ARSHI ALIVE BEAUTIFUL AND ROCKING ! AND HOW CAN I NOT SPEAK ABT HER INNOCENSE THAT BRINGS  A MESMERIC CHARM TO THIS BEAUTIFUL COUPLE !

ARNAV AND KHUSHI A COUPLE WHICH HAVE COME A LONG WAY AND HAVE TO GO A LONG WAY !

ARNAV'S  PASSION  ATTRACTION  HIS DESIRE FOR KHUSHI WHICH PEOPLE USE TO ASSUME IT FOR LUST IN THE BEGINNING  NOW HAS CLEARLY BE SHOWN A TRUE LOVE A LOVE WHERE HE CANT SEE A SMALL WRINKLE OF TENSION ON HER  FACE ! HE CANT SEE HER SPARKLING EYES SAD N DIM HE CANT BEAR A TEAR IN HER  TWINKLING EYES !

A BROKEN ARNAV WHO SAT THERE BROKEN TRYING TO SEE WHT HAPPENED , TRYING TO RECOLLECT  THE PAST EVENTS  , SAT ON THE RECLINER ALL BROKEN , HE LOOKED LIKE A WARRIOUR WHO HAS SEEN A DEFEAT VERY CLOSELY .  HE COUL D HEAR ANJALI'S VOICE TO GIVE HER HIS SHAYM AND SHSYAM'S LUSTFUL WORDS FOR KHUSHI , HIS EYES RED AND TEARY WITH ANGER , ARNAV SAT IN HIS ROOM   IN HIS CASTLE WHERE HE ALWAYS FELT LIKE A KING BUT TODAY ? HE  FELT LIKE A LOOSER SITTING BY HIMSELF N DOING NTHG TO  CORRECT THE EVENTS .. HE PICKED A VASE  N THREW IT DOWN. CRSH AND SPLASH IT WENT EVERY WHERE N JUST THEN KHUSHI OPENED THE DOOR AND GOT A SHOCK !
SHE KNEW HE WAS HURT , SLOWLY SHE ENETRED THE ROOM WITHOUT MAKING IT OBVIOUS TO HIM THT SHE HAS SEEN HIM CRYING. CAREFULLY HE WIPES HIS TEARS , KHUSHI STARTS PICKING UP THE BROKEN VASE PIECES , AND THERE CAE THE POINT WHICH I LOVED ARANV WIPES HIS TEARS AND STARTED PICKING UP  THE PIECES WITH HER . ( WHT DOES IT TELLS US ? ARNAV WILL STAND BY WITH KHUSHI AND TOGETHER THEY WILL SOLVE THIS MESS ? THEY ARE TOGETHER IN ALL THICK N THINS ! HE IS WITH HER IN EVERY SITUATION , I HOPE IT MEANS THIS !)

CAREFULLY SHE PLCES THE DEBRIZ ON THE TABLE  AND HE MAKES HER SIT ON THE RECLINER AND SITS BESDIES HER !( WITH THE KINDA WEIGHT BARUN SANAYA HAVE THEY CAN FIT ON ONE DINNING CHAIR TOGETHER EASILY).  

IN A HUSKY VOICE HE ASKS HER " U  WANT TO SAY SOME THING ? " SHE REPLIED " YEAH , I'M GOING !

" MAAT JAOO " CAME A BROKEN VOICE . HIS EYES PLEADED HER NOT TO LEAVE HIM . WAS THIS THE SAME ASR WHO ONCE THREW THIS GIRL DOWN  IN THE OFFICE ? THIS MAN LOVES HER SO MUCH THT NOW HE FEELS DEPENDANT ON  KHUSHI MORE THEN DI , YES HE IS WEAK FROM INSIDE  AND HIS STRENGTH NOW IS KHUSHI !

SHE TELLS HIM SHE CANT STAY BACK BUT CAN SPEND SOME TIME TOGETHER , SHE LEANS ON HIS SHOULDER AND HE HOLDS HER BY HER DELICATE SHOULDERS .!

OUTSTADING SCENE , BRILLIANT  IN TERMS OF WRITING , EXECUTION PLACING AND PERFORMANCE Clap A 10/10 JUST FOR THIS SCENE !

I SOMETIMES WONDER ANJALI IS REALLY SICK VERY SICK , JUST TO BRING SHAYM SHE HAS STARTED THIS NEW DRAMA , TODAY SHE TOLD ARNAV THT SHAYM MEANS MORE TO HER THEN HHIM . ANJALI U ARE THE BIGGEST AND MOST STUPIDEST SISTER EVER ! IF U REALLY LOVED YR BROTHER OR TRUSTED HIM U WOULD HAVE ONCE GIVEN A BENEFIT OF DOUBT TO WHY IS HE BEHAVING LIKE THIS WITH SNAKE ? RATHER THEN MAKING ARNAV'S LIFE DIFFICULT , SHAME ON YOU ! HOW COME U FORGOT AB T YR BABY WHO GOT BRUTUALLY MURDERED ?

IF THE DAY ANJALI GETS TO KNW ABT SHAYM SHE WILL CREATE MORE MESS FOR ARNAV BECAUSE INSTEAD OF  SEEING HIS REALITY SHE WILL OFFICIALLY GO MAD HENCE MAKING THE POOR GUY'S LIFE MORE MISERABLE !

U DONT DESERVE TO HAVE A BROTHER LIKE ARNAV !NEVER ONCE HAS SHE EVEN QUESTIONED HERSELF THT Y DID HER CHOATEY EVER   DID ALL THT TO HER HUSBAND THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE BUT SORRY ANJALI'S BRAIN ONLY WORKS FOR SHAYM ! MANUPILATOR CAN SWITCH OFF LIGHTS TO SAVE THT JACK ASS AND NOW BY NOT EATING WILL CREATE TRIPPLE MESS  ANJALI JHA  SHAME ON YOU ! 

DADI EK NAYE MUSEEBAT , WHT DOES SHE THINK SHE IS LOOKING SOME SUPER SEXY  N BLACK? EEEW TO HER  SHE CALLED KHUSHI A 2ND WOMAN JUST CUZ GARIMA IS HER AUNT! DADI AND SHAYM ARE LIKE TWO PEAS IN A POD ! I REALLY HOPE SNAKEWA'S REALITY WHEN COMES OUT ARNAV DOSNT NOT COMES TO DADI'S HELP ! YES IM AM BEING MEAN BUT SHE DESERVES ALL THIS !

SHE HAS ALREADY STARTED TREATING KHUSHI LIKE SOME GARBAGE  , OLDIE DO U KNW WHT U ARE ! THERE WILLBE A DAY U WILL BEG FOR LOVE N U WONT HAVE BUT I KNW KHUSHI WILL STILL GIVE U RESPECT !

GARIMA AUNTY  KYA BOON ,  KYA APP KO ARNAV JEE KE DADY JEE HE MILEY THEE FOR EMA ? Angry SAAB KIA KARAYA GARIMA KA HAI   BUT TILL I DONT HEAR HER SIDE OF THE STORY I'LLWAIT BEFO RE I LASH HER OUT OFFICIALLY !

ANJALI THROWS THE GLASS OF WATER SAREY TAMEEZ TEHZEEB MANNER ETIQUITTES GAYE TEEL LENEY SHAMU  KE PYAAR MEIN AngryCHEAPPP...

NOW MY ANOTHER MOST FAV SCENE A BROKEN KHUSHI TRYING HARD TO CONTROL HER TEARS   IS SEEN BY HER HUBBY ARNAV WHO IS COMING FORM OFFICE ! KHUSHI YR EYES TELLS HIM EVERY THING EVE IF YR TOUNGE LIES , HE SEES A TEAR AND CLEANS IT , SLOWLY BRINGS HER FCE CLSE AND GIVES HER THE MOST BEAUTIFUL KISS EVER SEEN , A TENDER KISS YET PASSIONATE A KISS WHICH   BINDS HER WITH HIM FOR LIFE  AND ETERNITY A KISS THT PROMISES I'M WITH U , A KISS THT IS MORE THEN ANY SECURITY A KISS THT SPEAKS MORE THEN A THOUSAND WORDS Embarrassed, KHUSHI REMINDS ARNAV OF  DI WHO HAS NOT EATEN ANY THING WHILE THE JOKERS COME DOWN AND ALSO INFORM HIM ABT  ANJALI'S BHOOK HARTAAL .

ARNAV TELLS EVERY ONE HE WILL BRING CRAZY WOMAN DOWN  WHICH  MAKES THE JOKERS HAPPY ,  WHEN KHUSHI  KEENLY SAYS SHE OULD MAKE KHEER FOR PHYSCO DI THE  SR PHYSCO INTERVENES  THT SHE WILL DO THE HONORS DECENT PEOPLE  NOT ALLOWED 1 ARNAV WATCHES THIS ACT CLOSELY AND  KEEPS ON LOOKING AT HIS  CRACK DADI UNDERSTANDING HER INENTIONS AND MOVES ! EVERY ONE LEAVES LEAVING A HURT KHUSHI WITH AN EVEN MORE HURT ARNAV !

SPECAIL MENTION TO NANI FOR TALKING TRUTH SUPOORTING CORRECT PEOPLE ARSHI ! LOVE U NANI .

ANOTHER SCENE WHERE ARNAV AND KHUSHI LOOK AT THEIR MENDI AND REMEMBER THE EVENTS . VERY VERY CUTE !

A 10/10 EPI !

WITH SARUN AND ARSHI'S SCENS SHOULD BE GIVES 100000000000000000000/10

AND ANJALI DADI A -0.000000000000000000000000000000000/10

LONG LIVE IPKKND /SARUN /ARSHI .

Amazing Post maham ClapClap
loved how you have talked about Arnav-khushi scene...so beautifully...esp. the scene on broken pieces of vase & how he is in true love with her...they surely have come a long way & have a long way to go! SaRun as usula were min-blowing to say the least!

BeautyForAshes

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

BeautyForAshes

Go to top