India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - 6th Sept 2012 (Page 2)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
CAN A KISS , A SIMPLE PECK ON A FOREHEAD GIVE U GOOSEBUMPS ? CAN IT LOOK VERY VERY SOOTHING  AND A PROMISE TO KEEP THE PARTNER PROTECTED SANS WORRIES N TEARS ? HAS A KISS ON FOREHEAD EVER LOOKED SO LOVEABLE ? THIS KISS SHOULD BE AWARDED AS A MOST BEAUTIFUL PROMISE TO A GUY TO A GIRL THT HE IS AND WILL BE WITH HER AND SHE BELONGS TO HIM !

TAKE A BOW SOBTI  AND IRAANI . EVERY DAY I WRITE  PARAS ON U , AM SURE ONE DAY I'LL BE ABLE WRITE A FAT THICK ENCYCLOPEDIA   ON " SARUN A CATALYST FOR LOVE "

I HAVE TO SPEAK ABT THE IMMACUTE ACTING ,  CLEAN AND  HEART TOUCHING THIS GUY REACHES YR SOUL AND MAKES U FEEL WHAT EVER  EMOTION HE IS GOING THROUGH Clap. BARUN'S EYES AND THE ATTRACTION IN THEM   THE PAIN THE SADNESS THE JOY THE  MISCHIEVE THE  LOVE THE ROMANCE   REFLECTS AS IF ITS AN  LCD OF THESE EMOTIONS MASHALLAH .  SOBTI TAKE CARE OF  YR PRECIOUS EYES . BARUN'S DIALOGE DELIEVERY I FEEL IS JUST AWESOME HIS VOICE MODULATION  ALONG WITH HIS EXPRESSIONS  BE IT HANGER PAIN OR LOVE  HE EMOTES IT PERFECTLY AND WITH EASE ! 

SANAYA I FEEL EASILY FLOWS WITH BARUN'S EXPRESSIONS SHE BLENDS HER AMAZING TALENT WITH HIS SO WELL  THT U CAN FEEL FOR THE TWO OF THEM ! U CAN ACTUALLY FEEL ELETRIC MAGNETIC RAYS  CURRENTS PASSING  BETWEEN  HENCE MAKING ARSHI ALIVE BEAUTIFUL AND ROCKING ! AND HOW CAN I NOT SPEAK ABT HER INNOCENSE THAT BRINGS  A MESMERIC CHARM TO THIS BEAUTIFUL COUPLE !

ARNAV AND KHUSHI A COUPLE WHICH HAVE COME A LONG WAY AND HAVE TO GO A LONG WAY !

ARNAV'S  PASSION  ATTRACTION  HIS DESIRE FOR KHUSHI WHICH PEOPLE USE TO ASSUME IT FOR LUST IN THE BEGINNING  NOW HAS CLEARLY BE SHOWN A TRUE LOVE A LOVE WHERE HE CANT SEE A SMALL WRINKLE OF TENSION ON HER  FACE ! HE CANT SEE HER SPARKLING EYES SAD N DIM HE CANT BEAR A TEAR IN HER  TWINKLING EYES !

A BROKEN ARNAV WHO SAT THERE BROKEN TRYING TO SEE WHT HAPPENED , TRYING TO RECOLLECT  THE PAST EVENTS  , SAT ON THE RECLINER ALL BROKEN , HE LOOKED LIKE A WARRIOUR WHO HAS SEEN A DEFEAT VERY CLOSELY .  HE COUL D HEAR ANJALI'S VOICE TO GIVE HER HIS SHAYM AND SHSYAM'S LUSTFUL WORDS FOR KHUSHI , HIS EYES RED AND TEARY WITH ANGER , ARNAV SAT IN HIS ROOM   IN HIS CASTLE WHERE HE ALWAYS FELT LIKE A KING BUT TODAY ? HE  FELT LIKE A LOOSER SITTING BY HIMSELF N DOING NTHG TO  CORRECT THE EVENTS .. HE PICKED A VASE  N THREW IT DOWN. CRSH AND SPLASH IT WENT EVERY WHERE N JUST THEN KHUSHI OPENED THE DOOR AND GOT A SHOCK !
SHE KNEW HE WAS HURT , SLOWLY SHE ENETRED THE ROOM WITHOUT MAKING IT OBVIOUS TO HIM THT SHE HAS SEEN HIM CRYING. CAREFULLY HE WIPES HIS TEARS , KHUSHI STARTS PICKING UP THE BROKEN VASE PIECES , AND THERE CAE THE POINT WHICH I LOVED ARANV WIPES HIS TEARS AND STARTED PICKING UP  THE PIECES WITH HER . ( WHT DOES IT TELLS US ? ARNAV WILL STAND BY WITH KHUSHI AND TOGETHER THEY WILL SOLVE THIS MESS ? THEY ARE TOGETHER IN ALL THICK N THINS ! HE IS WITH HER IN EVERY SITUATION , I HOPE IT MEANS THIS !)

CAREFULLY SHE PLCES THE DEBRIZ ON THE TABLE  AND HE MAKES HER SIT ON THE RECLINER AND SITS BESDIES HER !( WITH THE KINDA WEIGHT BARUN SANAYA HAVE THEY CAN FIT ON ONE DINNING CHAIR TOGETHER EASILY).  

IN A HUSKY VOICE HE ASKS HER " U  WANT TO SAY SOME THING ? " SHE REPLIED " YEAH , I'M GOING !

" MAAT JAOO " CAME A BROKEN VOICE . HIS EYES PLEADED HER NOT TO LEAVE HIM . WAS THIS THE SAME ASR WHO ONCE THREW THIS GIRL DOWN  IN THE OFFICE ? THIS MAN LOVES HER SO MUCH THT NOW HE FEELS DEPENDANT ON  KHUSHI MORE THEN DI , YES HE IS WEAK FROM INSIDE  AND HIS STRENGTH NOW IS KHUSHI !

SHE TELLS HIM SHE CANT STAY BACK BUT CAN SPEND SOME TIME TOGETHER , SHE LEANS ON HIS SHOULDER AND HE HOLDS HER BY HER DELICATE SHOULDERS .!

OUTSTADING SCENE , BRILLIANT  IN TERMS OF WRITING , EXECUTION PLACING AND PERFORMANCE Clap A 10/10 JUST FOR THIS SCENE !

I SOMETIMES WONDER ANJALI IS REALLY SICK VERY SICK , JUST TO BRING SHAYM SHE HAS STARTED THIS NEW DRAMA , TODAY SHE TOLD ARNAV THT SHAYM MEANS MORE TO HER THEN HHIM . ANJALI U ARE THE BIGGEST AND MOST STUPIDEST SISTER EVER ! IF U REALLY LOVED YR BROTHER OR TRUSTED HIM U WOULD HAVE ONCE GIVEN A BENEFIT OF DOUBT TO WHY IS HE BEHAVING LIKE THIS WITH SNAKE ? RATHER THEN MAKING ARNAV'S LIFE DIFFICULT , SHAME ON YOU ! HOW COME U FORGOT AB T YR BABY WHO GOT BRUTUALLY MURDERED ?

IF THE DAY ANJALI GETS TO KNW ABT SHAYM SHE WILL CREATE MORE MESS FOR ARNAV BECAUSE INSTEAD OF  SEEING HIS REALITY SHE WILL OFFICIALLY GO MAD HENCE MAKING THE POOR GUY'S LIFE MORE MISERABLE !

U DONT DESERVE TO HAVE A BROTHER LIKE ARNAV !NEVER ONCE HAS SHE EVEN QUESTIONED HERSELF THT Y DID HER CHOATEY EVER   DID ALL THT TO HER HUSBAND THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE BUT SORRY ANJALI'S BRAIN ONLY WORKS FOR SHAYM ! MANUPILATOR CAN SWITCH OFF LIGHTS TO SAVE THT JACK ASS AND NOW BY NOT EATING WILL CREATE TRIPPLE MESS  ANJALI JHA  SHAME ON YOU ! 

DADI EK NAYE MUSEEBAT , WHT DOES SHE THINK SHE IS LOOKING SOME SUPER SEXY  N BLACK? EEEW TO HER  SHE CALLED KHUSHI A 2ND WOMAN JUST CUZ GARIMA IS HER AUNT! DADI AND SHAYM ARE LIKE TWO PEAS IN A POD ! I REALLY HOPE SNAKEWA'S REALITY WHEN COMES OUT ARNAV DOSNT NOT COMES TO DADI'S HELP ! YES IM AM BEING MEAN BUT SHE DESERVES ALL THIS !

SHE HAS ALREADY STARTED TREATING KHUSHI LIKE SOME GARBAGE  , OLDIE DO U KNW WHT U ARE ! THERE WILLBE A DAY U WILL BEG FOR LOVE N U WONT HAVE BUT I KNW KHUSHI WILL STILL GIVE U RESPECT !

GARIMA AUNTY  KYA BOON ,  KYA APP KO ARNAV JEE KE DADY JEE HE MILEY THEE FOR EMA ? Angry SAAB KIA KARAYA GARIMA KA HAI   BUT TILL I DONT HEAR HER SIDE OF THE STORY I'LLWAIT BEFO RE I LASH HER OUT OFFICIALLY !

ANJALI THROWS THE GLASS OF WATER SAREY TAMEEZ TEHZEEB MANNER ETIQUITTES GAYE TEEL LENEY SHAMU  KE PYAAR MEIN AngryCHEAPPP...

NOW MY ANOTHER MOST FAV SCENE A BROKEN KHUSHI TRYING HARD TO CONTROL HER TEARS   IS SEEN BY HER HUBBY ARNAV WHO IS COMING FORM OFFICE ! KHUSHI YR EYES TELLS HIM EVERY THING EVE IF YR TOUNGE LIES , HE SEES A TEAR AND CLEANS IT , SLOWLY BRINGS HER FCE CLSE AND GIVES HER THE MOST BEAUTIFUL KISS EVER SEEN , A TENDER KISS YET PASSIONATE A KISS WHICH   BINDS HER WITH HIM FOR LIFE  AND ETERNITY A KISS THT PROMISES I'M WITH U , A KISS THT IS MORE THEN ANY SECURITY A KISS THT SPEAKS MORE THEN A THOUSAND WORDS Embarrassed, KHUSHI REMINDS ARNAV OF  DI WHO HAS NOT EATEN ANY THING WHILE THE JOKERS COME DOWN AND ALSO INFORM HIM ABT  ANJALI'S BHOOK HARTAAL .

ARNAV TELLS EVERY ONE HE WILL BRING CRAZY WOMAN DOWN  WHICH  MAKES THE JOKERS HAPPY ,  WHEN KHUSHI  KEENLY SAYS SHE OULD MAKE KHEER FOR PHYSCO DI THE  SR PHYSCO INTERVENES  THT SHE WILL DO THE HONORS DECENT PEOPLE  NOT ALLOWED 1 ARNAV WATCHES THIS ACT CLOSELY AND  KEEPS ON LOOKING AT HIS  CRACK DADI UNDERSTANDING HER INENTIONS AND MOVES ! EVERY ONE LEAVES LEAVING A HURT KHUSHI WITH AN EVEN MORE HURT ARNAV !

SPECAIL MENTION TO NANI FOR TALKING TRUTH SUPOORTING CORRECT PEOPLE ARSHI ! LOVE U NANI .

ANOTHER SCENE WHERE ARNAV AND KHUSHI LOOK AT THEIR MENDI AND REMEMBER THE EVENTS . VERY VERY CUTE !

A 10/10 EPI !

WITH SARUN AND ARSHI'S SCENS SHOULD BE GIVES 100000000000000000000/10

AND ANJALI DADI A -0.000000000000000000000000000000000/10

LONG LIVE IPKKND /SARUN /ARSHI .

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 06 September 2012 at 12:56pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijimaaziapaaskhannaAtyaycrazyaddictionpaayaalkushikumariUKLotusgopikaajiSarun_4everThithliDhostnandu_2007bidzaditi07--Fairy--samanthanaFascinatingSanzBeautyForAshes

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
[NOCOPY]
I'll Always Be Right There...
We, will make it through..
Forever - we will be..
Together - you and me !!
<---pause

Enjoy this beautiful & Touching Bryan Adams' No...Suits Arnav & Khushi, the way they both are supporting & comforting each other, being next to each other during every Highs & lows...strengthening each other, trying to sail through this difficult period...Together !!!

I swear to you - I will always be there for you -
there's nothin' I won't do,
I promise you - all my life I will live for you..
We will make it through,
Forever - we will be..
Together - you and me!!

Oh n' when I hold ya - nothin' can compare
With all of my heart - ya know..
I'll always be - right there

I believe in us - nothin' else could ever mean so much
You're the one I trust
Our time has come - We're not two people..
Now - we are one - ya You're second to none !

Forever - we will be ..
Together - a family !
The more I get to know ya - nothin' can compare
With all of my heart - ya know..
 I'll always be - right there

Forever - we will be
Together - just you and me
The more I get to know ya - the more I really care
With all of my heart - ya know I'll always be...

Ya know I really love ya - ya nothin' can compare
For all of my life - ya know..
 I'll always be - right there...

Pics Credit - FB

P.S. You are listening to Radio DC..This is RJ Aditi & RJ Saru..Enjoy !

[/NOCOPY]

Edited by aditi07 - 06 September 2012 at 2:55pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijiAtyaycrazyaddictionnandu_2007ThithliDhostcoolgal270--Fairy--IllGetOverIpkBeautyForAshesFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijisuhanamausamxyzw231AtyaypaaskhannacrazyaddictionamimusgurfanzkushikumariThithliDhostaditi07coolgal270--Fairy--redwine1FascinatingSanzBeautyForAshesIllGetOverIpk

mars80 Senior Member
mars80
mars80

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
mat jao...haaye!! Arrite thats it...thud...me dead...waiting for all the updates...just bookmarking ladies, just bookmarking :-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalredwine1IllGetOverIpkFazila~

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
HEY DC DARLINGS !!!Hug

JUST THE PICTURES I MADE TODAY Embarrassed!!! 

SORRY A LIL BUSY DAYOuch !!!

AUDIENCE POLL:

Originally posted by Anchit

My guess on Dhamaka could be that Anjali is aware of Shyam's truth and trying to manipulate him..wish this happens

Originally posted by Aphrodite88

I should write a book..hundred ways to kill dadi the stopwa

Originally posted by rightknell11

Just imagine when Shyam comes to RH and Khushi flirting around with him. Wouldn't that be the new twist? I would love that as Shyam and Khushi make a good pair.

Originally posted by resham

2day anjali's showed her true face vch she hided till now...she still actually believes her hubby n not arnav .vch arnav shud understand dat n act to it logically n bring him back n trap him n show his true face...

Originally posted by mayukatta

The beautiful eye convo they had on the stairs after the kidnap is the best..
But this one surely  takes the second place in my list..
The way he held her face..

Originally posted by Mnwara58

3 things about today's episode that stuck out to me. 

1) dadi is back at telling khushi off for no reason
2) Arnav is getting angrier and angrier whenever he sees dadi doing this to khushi
3) After so long, Arnav has a flashback to terrace scene with Shaym and Khushi 

I feel the day where Arnav finally defends Khushi in front of everyone is coming. Hopefully soon. Do you think he'll be revealing everything behind their marriage as well? I wouldnt mind this being the Maha episode. Better than listening to daiya ho for 40 minutes. 

Originally posted by Aliya_hzsn

Today's epi reflected a lot on arshi's LOVE...
..How arnav wanted khushi to be with him as he was going through so much...
He knows that as long as khushi's with him, he can remain strong!!!!
Simply loved it..!!!!
Overall this was A great episode with anjali, the past and Arshi!! But it was a Balanced one!!!
Thank You CVS for getting IPKKND back on track and reflecting on Arshi Love!

Luv n Hug
BellaPearl

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 07 September 2012 at 3:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi07ThithliDhostIllGetOverIpk

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Today's thoughts:

The Zombie Night - IPK Isshtyle...

Dadi - She is hell bent on bringing Shyam home. The zombie like obsession Anjali was portraying today, the same zombie like obsession I saw in her... Shyam seemed to have suck out their brains.

Nani - The only sane one at RM barring Arnav. She is trying to keep calm but it's impossible with two zombies living at home.

Aakash - I can excuse his doubts because he has never seen Shyam's dark side. The Zombies getting to him because nobody put his protective helmet of the complete truth on his head.

Mamiji - I can't excuse her because she has seen Shyam telling Khushi that he will sign divorce paper and leave Anjali for her when Anjali was pregnant. He was not a baby to agree to whatever Khushi said unless he wanted that too. She had her protective helmet, but she took it out when Zombie Anji offered to comb her hair.

Arnav - The victim who is desperately trying to hold on to his protective helmet while Anji and Dadi are clawing at it from both sides.

Khushi - She took off her protective helmet to put it on Arnav's head for extra protection so Anji took a bite out of her brain. But thankfully Arnav plopped the helmet back on time to prevent further contamination...

Me - The other victim, clutching my protective helmet of sanity and fighting with CVs trying to lure me with cute Arshi scenes because I know, the moment I take off the helmet, CVs will chew my brain with nonsensical episodes...

Edited by tia.o - 06 September 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijiAdtyAtyaycrazyaddictionamimuskushikumariThithliDhostaditi07--Fairy--mahamluvsbsBeautyForAshesIllGetOverIpk

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
''EVRYONE can be Great,
coz ANYONE can serve''

In IF ppl says Khushi as 'Bloodshucking wife' nd Arnav as 'rapist'...!!
But still thy r watching thr LOVE STORY...IRONIC...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumari

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Episode Analysis for Today:

When i saw the title today; the first thought that came to mind was the beginning! The beginnings of war in the Raizada household. The first inklings of the war between the siblings the Mahabharat...
The divides are becoming clearer...Shyam's game plan is falling into place.
  • Anjali again, is back to being the 12 year old, I talked about yesterday. Having her way, by hook or crook now. She was always stubborn and got what she wanted..but now she just knows how to get it. She has appealed to all 3 brothers...Arnav the most and has bit a raw nerve. Arnav keeps thinking about her - all her losses and finally to Shyam...the fact that he knows that Shyam never loved his sister is killing him...whats killing him even more is the fact that he loves Khushi...and yes I say loves..because I dont believe anybody can stop loving Khushi; she is such a person that you just "need" her; much like Anjali believes she "needs" Shyam...Hume unki bahut zaroorat hai she says. Doods always alludes to movies in her analysis...this Anjali reminded me of the Sridevi in Jaanbaaz when she became so addicted to the drugs...again given to her by the villain that she is drawn to it...much like Anjali is drawn to the drug called Shyam.
  • The focus slowly has started shifting back to the leads...which is good...cause it had to happen. I loved the scene where Khushi comes to Arnav...and he asks her to stay. My interpretation of the broken vase, is that its Arnav's broken household that Khushi will start to mend...assisted by Arnav. I dont think it was alluding to their own relationship.
  • The less said about Dadi the better...it all seems to be a gross misunderstanding and I dont think Garima is the other woman. In fact, I think she was wronged by the Malik's herself and Dadi is just choosing to ignore that.
  • Loved Arnav's concern for Khushi...and it does look like she will appeal to him for Di. Shyam will enter the house for sure...I just hope there is no requesting from Arnav's side..more of an unsaid OK from him...that he better watch what he is doing...cause he will be monitored like a hawk.

Random Thought:

Everyone has been wondering where Payal is...I wonder if they will show Payal being pregnant...there were 2 things that made me think that this might be the case pretty soon...the Janmashtami scene where Nani asks for a grandchild and the SR discussion between the 2 sisters...where its obvious she has had hers...now wont it be interesting that the daughter of the house just lost her baby and the DIL maybe is going to have one? Wont it give Khushi another reason to stay in the house to take care of Payal especially because Shyam will be back? Added protection if you will?

That was a totally random thought...but wanted to get it out of my system...thanks for the feedback and the Likes...:)

Edited by droopy_asleep - 06 September 2012 at 10:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi07

Go to top