Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - 6th Sept 2012 (Page 18)

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Brilliant analysis girlsThumbs Up specially loved the way you explained & analyzed  Arhi shots
I am Loving the progress Cvs are showing in arhi relationship..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IllGetOverIpk

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by nebuna

Originally posted by redwine1

slightly off topic
any roger federer fans here
even he s out of US OPEN
boring week on tv

STRICTLY NADAL FAN Big smile

for me RF and then nadal
but now no RF nor nadal

for me its always  ROGER FEDERERDay Dreaming ny day !!! my Huge crush after PETE Blushing!!!

just jumped in btw lol...Wink

ara

i thought it will be rog - novak final
but this guy messed it up big time
4 th round he had a walkover
so he lost touch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

HELLO HI LOVELY LADIES ..& GIRLS ..

HOW GOES .. ???

am really making myself prepared  for the new love story Winey dear ..." unhone [ our shyaamji/in special saru'sHeart] kaha ab sab teek ho jayaga" ...

chotteAngry plz ... let us be in peace Heart!!!

hahahahaha 

dont worry bella .. even though i dont predict .. i will tell u this .. shyam & anji no love story .. dont u worry there ...

even the maker knows how much they can push us .. & they know this will be the BIG ROCK which will break all the viewers back Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nebunaBeautyForAshes

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Originally posted by saaruipk

saru
no drooling on today
whole place is silent
no one for you to accompany
yup koi nai hai!!! y dont u stick some pics..arshi pics..do u ve?Embarrassed

i am not arnav or kushi fan
i am not barun or sanaya fan
i am a story fan

thats helps me  to a great extent now
i dont have any pictures
neither do i know to post them
but then do you get pictures downloaded to laptop
ok... yup i download them... awww... we all are die hard fans here!!!!!
story ..aranv/// barun..sanaya... khushi...hp...jp...op... mishraji... buaji... chamanlalji.. rocky llallan.. everybody rocksEmbarrassed

crazyaddictionnebuna

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Dearest reader .. am suffering from a huge case of the writers block .. i loved the episode to bits .. it was a very important episode .. so please do excuse me tonite from a detailed analysis .. i know i know lazy to core .. 

the episode opened a lot of ques .. i am hoping a lot of these ques are running in ur minds as well .. so .. i took the opportunity to pull out 3 which were upfront in my mind tonite .. 

rest assured .. will be back tomorrow with a more detailed fare ...

BHAIYA MERE .. RAKHI KE BANDHAN 
                          KO NIBHAANA 
              BADI BEHEN KO NA RULANA ..

"HUMEIN SHYAMJI LAUTA DO CHOTTE"

A sister asked the "impossible" from her brothers .. she asked the ONE GIFT .. which he could not give her .. SHYAM MANOHAR JHA...

The brothers looked on .. 1 who knows .. a part of the truth of  
NK : he knows how low Shyam has gone .. he knows .. who Shyam truly loves ..
Akash: the brother who never questioned a brother .. today .. there are questions galore running in his mind .. a brother who cant see his sisters pain .. 
Arnav: the brother plagued by shadows of the past .. but whats more ... the brother ..who nurtured the sister .. promised to take care of her .. promised to fulfil her every desire .. but this desire he cant fulfil .. cause this is the DESIRE ..  if fulfilled .. brings out his worst nightmare ..

MY QUES TO ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ..  whats holding u back .. why dont u come out & speak up .. ?? how long will aspersions be cast upon u & khushi .. ?? How long will this shadow be cast on ur relation ?? & with this attitiude of dadi .. what quagmire are you bringing Khushi into ??? How long will this family be swayed .. by shyam .. with his false comfort ??

RAAZ KI BAAT KEH DO TOH 
       JAANE MEHFIL MEIN KYA KYA HO 

The curtains from the past are being slowly unveiled .. the "WOH AURAT" ..  the other woman .. is standing in the curtains . waiting for her call to come forth .. & let loose the drama .. of the past .. 

2 matriachs sitting .. 

Dadi : The first matriarch ... one who has without trial .. condemned the victim .. one who .. without reason . on a hunch has hung the victim to dry .. one who .. without PROOF .. has found the VICTIM GUILTY .. 

what is this past which casts such deep shadows in the happiness of the future .. what is the past . which puts one woman in angst & scare .. & one woman to bray for blood .. 

Nani : The second matriach .. the gentle stern one .. even when there was cause she stood behind the victim .. wanting to know the truth .. the one who resolutely stood in support of the victim .. the one who today .. is the strength & backbone of the 2 lovers .. the matriarch who bleeds when her kids cry

My Ques to you Dadi .. the old school of thot .. always condemns the "other woman" in your tunnel vision u to condemned the other woman .. & absolved your son of the blame .. BUT .. the old school of thot .. does not teach a woman . a grandmother .. to abandon her orphan grandkids .. what is the reason u abandoned ur grand kids to go live in a aashram .. ?? perhaps .. somewhere u know that there was SOME MISTAKE OF THE SON ??? 

TERA MERA PYAAR AMAR
      PHIR KYON MUJHKO LAGTA HAI DAR
                   MERE JEEVAN SAATHI BATA
            KYON DIL DHADKE REH REH KAR 

"Kyon dard hai itna tere isqh mein .. RaBBa Vey RaBBa Vey" .. their love defines who they are .. their love . which just blossomed a little while back .. will it flourish in the storm which is at their doorstep .. or will it wither .. will it destroy the tender buds .. 

The love story of arnav khushi .. 

When they first met .. Arnav made it impossible for them to be together .. he crushed not only her feelings .. but his own as they started developing between them .. 

Then circumstances .. made them both realise that the feelings were there to stay .. & would not crush so easily .. so between the acidity .. dhak dhak .. & the farak padta hai .. their love story progressed only to be brought to a HALT .. once again .. BY ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA .. who on that fateful day of February 10th .. watched a scene on the terrace .. & he pronounced Khushi guilty .. the VICTIM .. was condemned without a semblance of a trial .. 

Then they overcame all odds .. the budding petals of their love .. flowered .. they despite all odds finally succumbed to their feelings .. they said . " i Love you dammit" Arnav .. realised HE was the reason they were apart .. & set about to right that .. he promised her her dream wedding .. all was well .. when tragedy struck .. ONE KNOWN TRAGEDY . .. WHICH HAS STRUCK .. ONE UNKNOWN TRAGEDY .. WAITING IN THE WINGS TO STRIKE .. 

My Ques to You Arnav Singh Raizada .. what will you do .. when the past strikes .. will u stand tall with the woman who u vowed to love .. & protect .. or will u once again .. condemn the victim .. without a fair trial .. will u sentence her to a LIFE TIME OF LOVE .. or LIFE TIME OF BEING A VICTIM .. ????

GUD NITE & C U AT THE IPKS 

ENJOY THE EPISODE .. 

Awesome Post Ruby Clap...wow..this is what you call writer's block...not at all babes..not at all!! very apt & thought provoking questions dear..

As to the 1st question I feel...its not that easy for arnav to tell them how & when he saw shyam's truth on payash wedding...it would open the pandora's box..he would hv to tell them that how he believe that even khushi was guilt that time...payash would question him badly...& dadi would again cast even bigger aspersions on khushi's character!

However, i do think..this time when the past comes out...he would be angry with garima...but not with khushi ...may be only for some initial time...but he would stand by her & wouldn't let her go this time..when he knows it isn't her mistake!

well...what to say of Dadi...she is self driven & egoistic woman...only thinks about her self & has highly prejudiced opinions & biases towards ppl..less i say better...am highly irritated by her

Edited by aditi07 - 07 September 2012 at 7:13am
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

HELLO HI LOVELY LADIES ..& GIRLS ..

HOW GOES .. ???

am really making myself prepared  for the new love story Winey dear ..." unhone [ our shyaamji/in special saru'sHeart] kaha ab sab teek ho jayaga" ...

chotteAngry plz ... let us be in peace Heart!!!

hahahahaha 

dont worry bella .. even though i dont predict .. i will tell u this .. shyam & anji no love story .. dont u worry there ...

even the maker knows how much they can push us .. & they know this will be the BIG ROCK which will break all the viewers back Wink
bells u chipkaoed this pic here??? how could uCry
there is never ...nor was there ever a love story between shyam n anji...
the love story is between shyam n saaruHeart

Edited by saaruipk - 07 September 2012 at 7:13am

redwine1BeautyForAshes

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

@NEBUNA . b4 u think i'm yelling or wht with caps NO IM NOT . ITS JUST THE WAY I TYPE !

OK THE POINT IS I UNDERSTAND YR PLIGHT  INFACT TIMES N AGAIN EVEN I FEEL PISSED OFF BUT AT THE SAME TIME WE HAVE GR8 STUFF GOING IN THE SHOW TOO WHICH IS ARSHI !

UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH DIDI'S TRACK BUT THT TOO  WILL LEAD US TO ARSHI ONLY !

NOT LECTURING NOT TRYING TO CHANGE YR MIND BUT  LETS JUST WAIT N SEE AND TRUST THE MAKERS ! THEY ARN'T FOOLS TO RUIN A BEAUTIFUL THING AND HONESTLY THE GENEREL PUBLIC HAS LOTS OF INTEREST IN THIS TRACK ! THSOE WHO R NOT JUST WATCHING FOR ARSHI'S SAKE !

ANYWAYS EACH TO ITS OWN RESPECTING YR POV I'LL JUST SAY  THE SHOW IS GOING GOOD AND HAS GREAT POTENTIAL TO BECOME AWESOME ONCE AGAIN AND IT WILL INSHA-ALLAH !

not that i am not complaining about DKS track too
infact i loved the KN track
but you never got what i was to say
i will ping you later as to what my point was
and definitely i never meant dragging

redwine1IllGetOverIpk

Go to top