Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - 6th Sept 2012 - Page 14

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

am really making myself prepared  for the new love story Winey dear ..." unhone [ our shyaamji/in special saru's❤️] kaha ab sab teek ho jayaga" ...

chotte😡 plz ... let us be in peace ❤️!!!

hahahahaha 

dont worry bella .. even though i dont predict .. i will tell u this .. shyam & anji no love story .. dont u worry there ...

even the maker knows how much they can push us .. & they know this will be the BIG ROCK which will break all the viewers back 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nebuna

i am not arnav or kushi fan
i am not barun or sanaya fan
i am a story fan

thats helps me  to a great extent now
i dont have any pictures
neither do i know to post them
but then do you get pictures downloaded to laptop

ok... yup i download them... awww... we all are die hard fans here!!!!!
story ..aranv/// barun..sanaya... khushi...hp...jp...op... mishraji... buaji... chamanlalji.. rocky llallan.. everybody rocks😳
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: redwine1

Dearest reader .. am suffering from a huge case of the writers block .. i loved the episode to bits .. it was a very important episode .. so please do excuse me tonite from a detailed analysis .. i know i know lazy to core .. 

the episode opened a lot of ques .. i am hoping a lot of these ques are running in ur minds as well .. so .. i took the opportunity to pull out 3 which were upfront in my mind tonite .. 

rest assured .. will be back tomorrow with a more detailed fare ...

BHAIYA MERE .. RAKHI KE BANDHAN 
                          KO NIBHAANA 
              BADI BEHEN KO NA RULANA ..

"HUMEIN SHYAMJI LAUTA DO CHOTTE"

A sister asked the "impossible" from her brothers .. she asked the ONE GIFT .. which he could not give her .. SHYAM MANOHAR JHA...

The brothers looked on .. 1 who knows .. a part of the truth of  
NK : he knows how low Shyam has gone .. he knows .. who Shyam truly loves ..
Akash: the brother who never questioned a brother .. today .. there are questions galore running in his mind .. a brother who cant see his sisters pain .. 
Arnav: the brother plagued by shadows of the past .. but whats more ... the brother ..who nurtured the sister .. promised to take care of her .. promised to fulfil her every desire .. but this desire he cant fulfil .. cause this is the DESIRE ..  if fulfilled .. brings out his worst nightmare ..

MY QUES TO ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ..  whats holding u back .. why dont u come out & speak up .. ?? how long will aspersions be cast upon u & khushi .. ?? How long will this shadow be cast on ur relation ?? & with this attitiude of dadi .. what quagmire are you bringing Khushi into ??? How long will this family be swayed .. by shyam .. with his false comfort ??

RAAZ KI BAAT KEH DO TOH 
       JAANE MEHFIL MEIN KYA KYA HO 

The curtains from the past are being slowly unveiled .. the "WOH AURAT" ..  the other woman .. is standing in the curtains . waiting for her call to come forth .. & let loose the drama .. of the past .. 

2 matriachs sitting .. 

Dadi : The first matriarch ... one who has without trial .. condemned the victim .. one who .. without reason . on a hunch has hung the victim to dry .. one who .. without PROOF .. has found the VICTIM GUILTY .. 

what is this past which casts such deep shadows in the happiness of the future .. what is the past . which puts one woman in angst & scare .. & one woman to bray for blood .. 

Nani : The second matriach .. the gentle stern one .. even when there was cause she stood behind the victim .. wanting to know the truth .. the one who resolutely stood in support of the victim .. the one who today .. is the strength & backbone of the 2 lovers .. the matriarch who bleeds when her kids cry

My Ques to you Dadi .. the old school of thot .. always condemns the "other woman" in your tunnel vision u to condemned the other woman .. & absolved your son of the blame .. BUT .. the old school of thot .. does not teach a woman . a grandmother .. to abandon her orphan grandkids .. what is the reason u abandoned ur grand kids to go live in a aashram .. ?? perhaps .. somewhere u know that there was SOME MISTAKE OF THE SON ??? 

TERA MERA PYAAR AMAR
      PHIR KYON MUJHKO LAGTA HAI DAR
                   MERE JEEVAN SAATHI BATA
            KYON DIL DHADKE REH REH KAR 

"Kyon dard hai itna tere isqh mein .. RaBBa Vey RaBBa Vey" .. their love defines who they are .. their love . which just blossomed a little while back .. will it flourish in the storm which is at their doorstep .. or will it wither .. will it destroy the tender buds .. 

The love story of arnav khushi .. 

When they first met .. Arnav made it impossible for them to be together .. he crushed not only her feelings .. but his own as they started developing between them .. 

Then circumstances .. made them both realise that the feelings were there to stay .. & would not crush so easily .. so between the acidity .. dhak dhak .. & the farak padta hai .. their love story progressed only to be brought to a HALT .. once again .. BY ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA .. who on that fateful day of February 10th .. watched a scene on the terrace .. & he pronounced Khushi guilty .. the VICTIM .. was condemned without a semblance of a trial .. 

Then they overcame all odds .. the budding petals of their love .. flowered .. they despite all odds finally succumbed to their feelings .. they said . " i Love you dammit" Arnav .. realised HE was the reason they were apart .. & set about to right that .. he promised her her dream wedding .. all was well .. when tragedy struck .. ONE KNOWN TRAGEDY . .. WHICH HAS STRUCK .. ONE UNKNOWN TRAGEDY .. WAITING IN THE WINGS TO STRIKE .. 

My Ques to You Arnav Singh Raizada .. what will you do .. when the past strikes .. will u stand tall with the woman who u vowed to love .. & protect .. or will u once again .. condemn the victim .. without a fair trial .. will u sentence her to a LIFE TIME OF LOVE .. or LIFE TIME OF BEING A VICTIM .. ????

GUD NITE & C U AT THE IPKS 

ENJOY THE EPISODE .. 

Awesome Post Ruby 👏...wow..this is what you call writer's block...not at all babes..not at all!! very apt & thought provoking questions dear..

As to the 1st question I feel...its not that easy for arnav to tell them how & when he saw shyam's truth on payash wedding...it would open the pandora's box..he would hv to tell them that how he believe that even khushi was guilt that time...payash would question him badly...& dadi would again cast even bigger aspersions on khushi's character!

However, i do think..this time when the past comes out...he would be angry with garima...but not with khushi ...may be only for some initial time...but he would stand by her & wouldn't let her go this time..when he knows it isn't her mistake!

well...what to say of Dadi...she is self driven & egoistic woman...only thinks about her self & has highly prejudiced opinions & biases towards ppl..less i say better...am highly irritated by her

Edited by aditi07 - 11 years ago
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hahahahaha 

dont worry bella .. even though i dont predict .. i will tell u this .. shyam & anji no love story .. dont u worry there ...

even the maker knows how much they can push us .. & they know this will be the BIG ROCK which will break all the viewers back 😉

bells u chipkaoed this pic here??? how could u😭
there is never ...nor was there ever a love story between shyam n anji...
the love story is between shyam n saaru❤️

Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

@NEBUNA . b4 u think i'm yelling or wht with caps NO IM NOT . ITS JUST THE WAY I TYPE !

OK THE POINT IS I UNDERSTAND YR PLIGHT  INFACT TIMES N AGAIN EVEN I FEEL PISSED OFF BUT AT THE SAME TIME WE HAVE GR8 STUFF GOING IN THE SHOW TOO WHICH IS ARSHI !

UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH DIDI'S TRACK BUT THT TOO  WILL LEAD US TO ARSHI ONLY !

NOT LECTURING NOT TRYING TO CHANGE YR MIND BUT  LETS JUST WAIT N SEE AND TRUST THE MAKERS ! THEY ARN'T FOOLS TO RUIN A BEAUTIFUL THING AND HONESTLY THE GENEREL PUBLIC HAS LOTS OF INTEREST IN THIS TRACK ! THSOE WHO R NOT JUST WATCHING FOR ARSHI'S SAKE !

ANYWAYS EACH TO ITS OWN RESPECTING YR POV I'LL JUST SAY  THE SHOW IS GOING GOOD AND HAS GREAT POTENTIAL TO BECOME AWESOME ONCE AGAIN AND IT WILL INSHA-ALLAH !

not that i am not complaining about DKS track too
infact i loved the KN track
but you never got what i was to say
i will ping you later as to what my point was
and definitely i never meant dragging

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i am not arnav or kushi fan
i am not barun or sanaya fan
i am a story fan

thats helps me  to a great extent now
i dont have any pictures
neither do i know to post them
but then do you get pictures downloaded to laptop

same here nebs ..

me to a fan of IPK .. ok ok i must confess a huge fan of GUL Khan 😉

ok to post a pic .. on the top nav of ur post .. where u have font & emoticons .. there is insert image icon .. 
now u can select any pic . of arhi which is uploaded on the web ( for trial take ne pic on DC itself) .. 
right click on the image  select "copy image address" 
then paste the image address in the insert image link u have opened .. 
preview it if u wish .. u can change dimensions to if u like .. normally a 450 by 300 is gud .. its a big size image ..
the simply click ok ..
the image will be on ur post .. then simply post ..

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

not that i am not complaining about DKS track too
infact i loved the KN track
but you never got what i was to say
i will ping you later as to what my point was
and definitely i never meant dragging

SURE WILL WAIT WITH MY OPTIMISM :)
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ara

i thought it will be rog - novak final
but this guy messed it up big time
4 th round he had a walkover
so he lost touch

he wins or loses am always in aaaww 🤪of him lol...n yeah its quite saddening sumtimes... my mom gets fed up everytime i talk abt him ,,,, n i loveee his twin baby girls more ... did u notice them cheering in the Wimbledon finals ??? soo adorable 

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

hahahahaha 

one track here siblings rift
is one  which i am waiting for
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GirlOfFire

When you're on the street
When evening falls so hard 
I will comfort you 
I'll take your part 
When darkness comes 
And pain is all around 
Like a bridge over troubled water 
I will lay me down 
I will lay me down 
Sail on Silver Girl, 
Sail on by 
Your time has come to shine 
All your dreams are on their way 
See how they shine 
If you need a friend 
I'm sailing right behind 
I will ease your mind 
I will ease your mind
 - Bridge Over Troubled Water, Simon and Garfunkel

Rabba Vey

What more could go wrong in Arnav's life? The odds continue to rise against him. His newphew/niece is gone. His sister - his Di - the one to whom he looked up and the one whose support system he had become, today wants the one man back in her life who can ruin their family completely. Yet now she wants him back. At any cost. She will go on hunger strike. No food or drink till my husband is back with me. 

His one solace, Khushi, is unable to stay with him, much as he needs her, he understands she has to leave.

Dadi. A woman with a heart in which hate festered like a poison for fifteen years. Fed by the lies and deceits of Shyam, the poison was waiting to bubble up, and it is starting to boil over. She finds her easiest target in Khushi. Ignorance and Ego is a toxic combination. It blinds her to the agony in her grandchild's eyes. Blinds her to anything but what she believes in to be the truth. Deafens her to the reason of her best friend. Fourteen years ago, she was unable to lash out at the other woman. Today, she is heaping fourteen years of suppressed hatred on an innocent. At what price? For a man, who has already seen her worthlessness and would no more think about wiping her out than an insect. 

Anjali. A woman who forsakes her brother for a man who tried to kill him. She always trusted her brother and never questioned his decisions. But now she does. For the first time, and for all the wrong reasons. The only person she loves is herself. Her happiness is foremost in her mind. She doesn't love Shyam, he is a drug that she needs to have. Her brother is trying to wean her away from it. So in her mind, he is now the one keeping her from him. She is in the right, and he is wrong. Anjali still has some use for Shyam. 

Khushi. A woman in love. An innocent pure heart, bleeding for the man she loves and those whom he loves. She loves Anjali like a sister, and for a moment she is weakened by Shyam's acting. But then, she has Arnav to bring her back to the reality that they both know. Shyam is a danger to their lives, and he always will be. All she can do is support him in his hour of need, be there for him, when darkness falls, she will spend just one more moment with him to give him the solace that he needs. She will be his bridge over troubled waters. Her mehendi is just a day old with his name on her palm. His is just a touch, but both the colors are deep - as deep as their love for each other. 

Nani. A grandmother, aching for both her grandchildren. She is given no chance to grieve for her lost great grandchild. She trusts her grandson and she trusts his choice in a life partner. They had her blessing before they even started to realize what they meant to each other. Yet here they were now, slowly being torn apart by a woman who she thought she knew, but is someone that she realizes has come here with an agenda all her own. An agenda that does not include a happily ever after for her grandson and his love. She is appalled at this duplicity in her friend's behaviour, but even more at the hatred in her eyes for someone she only met a few days ago. I hope Naniji realizes that the friend she knew fourteen years ago is now a bitter old woman, ravaged by the hate that runs in her veins. Her other grandchild, a victim of the same man who has poisoned her friend, lies in bed, without a baby to look forward too. Nani is torn. The happiness of one grandchild, could mean tearing apart the life of the other. Like the woman in Solomon's court, she would rather not have to choose a side. 

Arnav and Khushi. Just a look between them and he knows she is hurt. Just a word from his Dadi and he knows who hurt her. He will kiss away her tears, comforting her in her pain, just like she had done the night before for him. He will be her bridge over troubled waters. 

All of them, being drawn inexorably into a vortex, created by Shyam. His fingers are everywhere, his puppets - Anjali and Dadi dancing to his tune now. His vicious need to hurt Arnav and Khushi, bearing fruit with his well-laid plans. Is it time for Shyam Manohar Jha to finally get lucky? Things seem to be going his way, as the Raizadas and Maliks take their places one by one on the battle field. Who will stand by Arnav and Khushi? And who will stand by Anjali? or will Arnav and Khushi have no one standing by them as they finally face Shyam?

A gut-wrenching episode, calmer than the explosions that went off yesterday. It is the calm before the storm, and this one is coming with hurricane force winds. Get ready for some really rough weather in Raizada Mansion. 

Great Post madhu 👏👏
Its truly a calm before the hurricane strikes...rough weather is indeed awaiting all of us!!
loved how beautifully you have described state of mind of each & every character of the show...superb!!