This is the beginning of IPKKND's end - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ashuvh

yes,I ABSOLUTELY AGREE...Ekta camp writers are leaving their mark on our show..couldn't they find anyone better? He's butchered so many shows and he'll do the same to this..

first of all the writer alone is not responsible for what happens in a show..in ekta's shows she decides twists and leaps and writers have to lead the story the way she wants..that doesn't make him a worse writer..our cv's know how to lead the story,they have proved it in past..
wht is up wiv u...y r u keep making such posts...infact i have no hope for u
Originally posted by sgdtp_11

wht is up wiv u...y r u keep making such posts...infact i have no hope for u
I bring in a lot of hope than IPKKND.
Remember this, you might have to take back your words in the coming weeks. We'll see.

Edited by rightknell11 - 11 years ago
I am really tired of your negative content rightknell. You must get a life my friend, there is life besides IPKKND too.

Yes, we don't like the current track of IPKKND but we are hopeful to see the best in upcoming tracks.

If u do not like the show stop watching rather than ranting about it, its your own choice, you have a right to make your own decision but u do not have the right to influence your decision up on others.
Originally posted by serious

I am really tired of your negative content rightknell. You must get a life my friend, there is life besides IPKKND too.

Yes, we don't like the current track of IPKKND but we are hopeful to see the best in upcoming tracks.

If u do not like the show stop watching rather than ranting about it, its your own choice, you have a right to make your own decision but u do not have the right to influence your decision up on others.
I am not influencing my decision. My voice should be heard to all (like all other hollow comments), because it is the truth. I cannot let this show die an untimely death because of a bunch of incompetent writers who keep on showing evil is mighty all the time. If my posts seem an eye-sore, please feel free to avoid them.
plz yar stop negativity 😡
Originally posted by rightknell11

I am not influencing my decision. My voice should be heard to all (like all other hollow comments), because it is the truth. I cannot let this show die an untimely death because of a bunch of incompetent writers who keep on showing evil is mighty all the time. If my posts seem an eye-sore, please feel free to avoid them.

so u guess by ranting CV's would come to IF and start re-working on their script ? Gimme a break my friend.
The question is not about eyesore or anything but to be optimistic.
what the hell???😡

this post is full of negativity!🤢
Originally posted by rightknell11

How can you like something without logic and if you think there should be no logic then what made IPKKND so popular? It was not the lack of logic but the romance that infused logic into this show. And now it is all gone. What they should show, they are not showing and what they should not, they're showing it everyday and that's how they are ruining this show. Sad but true.

U DON'T WANT TO WATCH I, DONT WATCH IT. U HAVE OPTIONS TO SWITCH CHANNEL...JUST BECOZ U DON'T LIKE...U WANT SERIAL TO END??????????
please stop bashing the show, stop it if you don't want to watch it, but there are many others who are dying to watch it or to have even a glimpse of Arshi every day just like myself.

Just sit back and enjoy,

Don't go criticizing the show, please I'm begging you