Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG Ops I did it again! (Page 5)

love_for_serial Goldie
love_for_serial
love_for_serial

Joined: 06 November 2007
Posts: 1234

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
You are really prediction queen!
Had read your post , yesterday, and could make the connection.
I too think that anjali should be left alone,'becoz loosing a 8 month old child is not easy, and Shyam should be allowed so that everybody esp Dadi can see his true colors.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Joined: 25 October 2011
Posts: 4258

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

When i saw Anjali FAINTING i was reminded only of you.Trust me! I was like" 'OMG' Was Right" ROFL 
Great going!!!!! 


I am called "OMG" now

Maybe it is time for me to change my title into something like - the wonderful or the brilliant or the amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yashi--

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Joined: 14 November 2011
Posts: 2331

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
you know i dislike shayam,simply because he is pure evil, he is a sociopath, and there is no treatment for such people but to lock them behind bars, and thorw away the key.
 
but who i dislike most then anybody is Dadi, for a women of her age and experience, she is still stuck in a time 60 years back in an per independant ira. her treatment of Khushi is beyound inhuman. i hate it when people treat others like crap.  in out culture we are thought to respect out elders,  but i believe that respect should be earnd by both the young and the old.
 
Dadi behaviour is astrounding and disgusting.  it is Arnav and Khushi values that dont alow either of them to slap her on her face  for such deneming behavior. the way she blamed Khushi for everything, called her the other women. was disgusting. she has seen how much her grandson loves khushi and how much Khushi loves Arnav. yet she things that Khushi is the cause of Shayam, and Anjali's breakup. 
 
CV' please send Dadi back to the Ashram preferabley with a one way ticket to timbucktoo. that is where she deservs to remain.
 
and i really hope Khushi does not bring shayam back, that awful deed should be done by Dadi or Anajali her self.  they should not mess with Khsuhi character, she has seen Arnavs pain, and knowing how he feels, Arnav will loose his only suport, and will not be able to relay on Khushi anymore. it would be like she didnt understand a thing he told her or how he is feeling.
and tomorrow if something happens to Anjali, Arnav  and the rest of the family will only blame Khushi. and that will be the end of a beautiful relationship.
besides it is not Khushi place who to bring into RM.  she is a member of the family in name only, her wedding with Arnav is not yet solomised.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Joined: 25 October 2011
Posts: 4258

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

you know i dislike shayam,simply because he is pure evil, he is a sociopath, and there is no treatment for such people but to lock them behind bars, and thorw away the key.
 
but who i dislike most then anybody is Dadi, for a women of her age and experience, she is still stuck in a time 60 years back in an per independant ira. her treatment of Khushi is beyound inhuman. i hate it when people treat others like crap.  in out culture we are thought to respect out elders,  but i believe that respect should be earnd by both the young and the old.
 
Dadi behaviour is astrounding and disgusting.  it is Arnav and Khushi values that dont alow either of them to slap her on her face  for such deneming behavior. the way she blamed Khushi for everything, called her the other women. was disgusting. she has seen how much her grandson loves khushi and how much Khushi loves Arnav. yet she things that Khushi is the cause of Shayam, and Anjali's breakup. 
 
CV' please send Dadi back to the Ashram preferabley with a one way ticket to timbucktoo. that is where she deservs to remain.
 
and i really hope Khushi does not bring shayam back, that awful deed should be done by Dadi or Anajali her self.  they should not mess with Khsuhi character, she has seen Arnavs pain, and knowing how he feels, Arnav will loose his only suport, and will not be able to relay on Khushi anymore. it would be like she didnt understand a thing he told her or how he is feeling.
and tomorrow if something happens to Anjali, Arnav  and the rest of the family will only blame Khushi. and that will be the end of a beautiful relationship.
besides it is not Khushi place who to bring into RM.  she is a member of the family in name only, her wedding with Arnav is not yet solomised.


You are absolutely right that respect needs to be earned - I am so close to slap Dadi and people who knows me will say that I am very patient but she really tests my limit. Please dont send Dadi to Timbucktoo - what have the people from that country ever done to deserve the plagueShocked

Even though I predicted Khushi might bring Shyam back I sincerely dont want her to - let it be either Anjali or Dadi. Then we can continue to hate them and show our love for Khushi and Arnav.


--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Joined: 24 March 2012
Posts: 5821

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
helooo...from next time say Your MajestyTongue

ohhh connection with khusieee...Liar
becoz of me only u got a job of CV in IPK team and u forgot meCryCry

Originally posted by uktamil

Originally posted by yashi_arnav

OMG one more prediction came true. Congrats my prediction Queen.
What is the secret behind ur predictions? Inbestigation karega padi

Nice postEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed



Hello Queen of England

My secret is that I have an unearthly connection with meri jaan Khushi - she tells me everything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Joined: 25 October 2011
Posts: 4258

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Yes your Majesty as you order  your Majesty

Shhh you getting me the job as CV was a secret

But I still have the love between meri jaan

Originally posted by yashi_arnav

helooo...from next time say Your MajestyTongue

ohhh connection with khusieee...Liar
becoz of me only u got a job of CV in IPK team and u forgot meCryCry

Originally posted by uktamil

Originally posted by yashi_arnav

OMG one more prediction came true. Congrats my prediction Queen.
What is the secret behind ur predictions? Inbestigation karega padi

Nice postEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed



Hello Queen of England

My secret is that I have an unearthly connection with meri jaan Khushi - she tells me everything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yashi--

Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 6729

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
gr888

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Joined: 24 March 2012
Posts: 5821

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
secret ??Shocked. sorry I disclosed itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Today I felt bad for ur jaan khushie and
I am happy Arnav realized it and now he will try to make everything right 4 herBig smile



Originally posted by uktamil

Yes your Majesty as you order  your Majesty

Shhh you getting me the job as CV was a secret

But I still have the love between meri jaan

Originally posted by yashi_arnav

helooo...from next time say Your MajestyTongue

ohhh connection with khusieee...Liar
becoz of me only u got a job of CV in IPK team and u forgot meCryCry

Originally posted by uktamil

Originally posted by yashi_arnav

OMG one more prediction came true. Congrats my prediction Queen.
What is the secret behind ur predictions? Inbestigation karega padi

Nice postEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed



Hello Queen of England

My secret is that I have an unearthly connection with meri jaan Khushi - she tells me everything


Edited by yashi_arnav - 06 September 2012 at 1:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New FF: Falling in Love Again: Prologue

2 3 4 5

Author: Huma.   Replies: 34   Views: 6742

Huma. 34 6742 28 July 2012 at 12:50am by arniepervaiz
Vodkatiny's Bar is Open Again!!!

2 3

Author: -vodkatiny-   Replies: 19   Views: 2524

-vodkatiny- 19 2524 18 January 2012 at 1:45pm by -Destiny-
No more tears..predict how n when they meet again

2

Author: eveline   Replies: 13   Views: 3067

eveline 13 3067 03 January 2012 at 3:18am by Mettilda
again babuji home alone,

Author: ajoop   Replies: 1   Views: 713

ajoop 1 713 08 December 2011 at 9:32am by naddiya26
Again we have to wait for long for Arshi's confess

Author: ansawkar   Replies: 0   Views: 945

ansawkar 0 945 05 December 2011 at 7:32pm by ansawkar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index