Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG Ops I did it again! (Page 5)

love_for_serial Goldie
love_for_serial
love_for_serial

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
You are really prediction queen!
Had read your post , yesterday, and could make the connection.
I too think that anjali should be left alone,'becoz loosing a 8 month old child is not easy, and Shyam should be allowed so that everybody esp Dadi can see his true colors.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

When i saw Anjali FAINTING i was reminded only of you.Trust me! I was like" 'OMG' Was Right" ROFL 
Great going!!!!! 

I am called "OMG" now

Maybe it is time for me to change my title into something like - the wonderful or the brilliant or the amazing

--Yashi--

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
you know i dislike shayam,simply because he is pure evil, he is a sociopath, and there is no treatment for such people but to lock them behind bars, and thorw away the key.

but who i dislike most then anybody is Dadi, for a women of her age and experience, she is still stuck in a time 60 years back in an per independant ira. her treatment of Khushi is beyound inhuman. i hate it when people treat others like crap.  in out culture we are thought to respect out elders,  but i believe that respect should be earnd by both the young and the old.

Dadi behaviour is astrounding and disgusting.  it is Arnav and Khushi values that dont alow either of them to slap her on her face  for such deneming behavior. the way she blamed Khushi for everything, called her the other women. was disgusting. she has seen how much her grandson loves khushi and how much Khushi loves Arnav. yet she things that Khushi is the cause of Shayam, and Anjali's breakup. 

CV' please send Dadi back to the Ashram preferabley with a one way ticket to timbucktoo. that is where she deservs to remain.

and i really hope Khushi does not bring shayam back, that awful deed should be done by Dadi or Anajali her self.  they should not mess with Khsuhi character, she has seen Arnavs pain, and knowing how he feels, Arnav will loose his only suport, and will not be able to relay on Khushi anymore. it would be like she didnt understand a thing he told her or how he is feeling.
and tomorrow if something happens to Anjali, Arnav  and the rest of the family will only blame Khushi. and that will be the end of a beautiful relationship.
besides it is not Khushi place who to bring into RM.  she is a member of the family in name only, her wedding with Arnav is not yet solomised.

Tinkerbell5

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

you know i dislike shayam,simply because he is pure evil, he is a sociopath, and there is no treatment for such people but to lock them behind bars, and thorw away the key.

but who i dislike most then anybody is Dadi, for a women of her age and experience, she is still stuck in a time 60 years back in an per independant ira. her treatment of Khushi is beyound inhuman. i hate it when people treat others like crap.  in out culture we are thought to respect out elders,  but i believe that respect should be earnd by both the young and the old.

Dadi behaviour is astrounding and disgusting.  it is Arnav and Khushi values that dont alow either of them to slap her on her face  for such deneming behavior. the way she blamed Khushi for everything, called her the other women. was disgusting. she has seen how much her grandson loves khushi and how much Khushi loves Arnav. yet she things that Khushi is the cause of Shayam, and Anjali's breakup. 

CV' please send Dadi back to the Ashram preferabley with a one way ticket to timbucktoo. that is where she deservs to remain.

and i really hope Khushi does not bring shayam back, that awful deed should be done by Dadi or Anajali her self.  they should not mess with Khsuhi character, she has seen Arnavs pain, and knowing how he feels, Arnav will loose his only suport, and will not be able to relay on Khushi anymore. it would be like she didnt understand a thing he told her or how he is feeling.
and tomorrow if something happens to Anjali, Arnav  and the rest of the family will only blame Khushi. and that will be the end of a beautiful relationship.
besides it is not Khushi place who to bring into RM.  she is a member of the family in name only, her wedding with Arnav is not yet solomised.

You are absolutely right that respect needs to be earned - I am so close to slap Dadi and people who knows me will say that I am very patient but she really tests my limit. Please dont send Dadi to Timbucktoo - what have the people from that country ever done to deserve the plagueShocked

Even though I predicted Khushi might bring Shyam back I sincerely dont want her to - let it be either Anjali or Dadi. Then we can continue to hate them and show our love for Khushi and Arnav.

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
helooo...from next time say Your MajestyTongue

ohhh connection with khusieee...Liar
becoz of me only u got a job of CV in IPK team and u forgot meCryCry

Originally posted by uktamil

Originally posted by yashi_arnav

OMG one more prediction came true. Congrats my prediction Queen.
What is the secret behind ur predictions? Inbestigation karega padi

Nice postEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hello Queen of England

My secret is that I have an unearthly connection with meri jaan Khushi - she tells me everything

Tinkerbell5

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Yes your Majesty as you order  your Majesty

Shhh you getting me the job as CV was a secret

But I still have the love between meri jaan

Hello Queen of England

My secret is that I have an unearthly connection with meri jaan Khushi - she tells me everything

--Yashi--

Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
gr888

Tinkerbell5

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
secret ??Shocked. sorry I disclosed itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Today I felt bad for ur jaan khushie and
I am happy Arnav realized it and now he will try to make everything right 4 herBig smile

Yes your Majesty as you order  your Majesty

Shhh you getting me the job as CV was a secret

But I still have the love between meri jaan

Hello Queen of England

Edited by yashi_arnav - 06 September 2012 at 1:29pm

Tinkerbell5

Go to top