Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG Ops I did it again! (Page 4)

anu1977 Senior Member
anu1977
anu1977

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uktamil

I cannot believe I have predicted correctly for 4 days now - either I am good at prediction or I have the same wave of thinking as the Iss Pyaar team.
But enough about me - lets get back to the episode. It was balanced well and thank God for the fact that Khushi has Arnav and Nani on her side. I am seriously going to take the next plane to India and show the stop sign to Dadi and tell that she needs to go the eye doctor again as she is the blind one around here.

As for Mami and Akash I cannot blame them for wishing that Shyam comes back for Anjali's sake - she is in a bad shape and they will all be there to make sure he doesnt misuse Anjali. I still believe its best that Shyam comes back just to see how they all going to treat him since they know his evil face.

Before trying to predict for tomorrow I am going to write a small story I wrote in another post about why people should give Anjali a break. it is hard for someone to lose a child especially for a woman who is still pregnant and the child is inside her. One of my friends went through what Anjali did - she also lost her child at 8 months and had to give birth to the dead child as it was full grown inside her. It was horrifying for her and the rest of us who had to see her in that situation. She was so traumatised that for the next few weeks she was like a child, held a doll and called it her baby and no one could go near her expect her husband. She didnt recognice anyone else expect her husband who took care of her whilst still grieving for the baby as well.

So please take a break before attacking Anjali yet again today just because she declined her food and medication and demanded Shyam back. She is in such sorrow that she is only focusing on her pain and what she needs right here right now - and that unfortunately is Shyam. Anjali doesnt know the real face of Shyam so it is normal for a woman who has lost her child to reach our for her husband and want his comfort and support.

Okay now to the prediction part - Arnav is going to give the food to Anjali while Khushi is with him. But Anjali will not eat and yet again demand Shyam back as he is the one who can heal her. Arnav will be really hurt and he might in retaliation say that he himself also will not take his medication if Anjali doesnt eat. That should be interesting to see who is going to budge first. I think this scene is what is going to make Khushi take the decision to bring back Shyam - she can see that the siblings are both equally strong and right now it is best to bring back Shyam as Anjali is the weakest. Either that or it will be Anjali herself who will let Shyam in from the front door.

PS: I have noticed that people argue the fact that Anjali tried to abort the child hence she doesnt deserve our sympathy. I am sorry but Anjali took that decision in a split second after everything that happened. It is like a suicide where they take a split second decision while they are down - either they go through with it or they dont - that doesnt mean that if they are saved they deserved to die or for us to not be sympathetic towards them.

Don't forget even NK is with khushi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

Mamiji Senior Member
Mamiji
Mamiji

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Mamiji

Its frustrating for us viewers when RM does not see what Khushi went through to be with the love of her life. The entire household can only see Anjali's pain. But even if they didn't, why is that even the Gupta household didn't discover the sacrifices this girl made for her sister's sake? From my perception, this is why Anjali bashing occurs. The CV's are purposely trying to get us to hate her, she is the antagonist to the show as is Shyam. And this is why there is a lot of character (hopefully not actress) bashing. 
OMG! your username is awesomeLOL

haha thanks! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5BornThisWay

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
OMG one more prediction came true. Congrats my prediction Queen.
What is the secret behind ur predictions? Inbestigation karega padi

Nice postEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by yashi_arnav - 06 September 2012 at 12:18pm

Tinkerbell5

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavocean6

Dear xactly whatz going to happen 2mrw.Smile. and im ok shyam being back.. coz khushi can be at GH and everyone can chillax and have a break.. let the wedding be postponed till anjali is done crying and make another baby with shyam.. it is so heartwrenching to see dadi taunt khushi like that.

Let Anji learn about shyam all by herself..Arnav Khushi can surely wait now.. coz Di needs serious fixing.. yup Arnav khushiz going to fight over this.. lets see. hmm.. interesing..but today for some reason i felt so emotional though u preped me with ur prediciton..i didnt expect anji to behave this childish. even though u r right abt her condition.. anyways..

Arnav Singh Raizada.. is really a helpless guy when it comes to women of his life.. and now Akash joins the gang.. wow

What do you mean by Akash joined the gang? Akash created the helpless guy gang - Arnav just joined itLOL
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini17

Congratulations OMG Queen for your successful prediction...!!!
And as far as Anjali is concerned, I don't sympathise her much... I mean, y can't she believe her chote's single word against her husband?? Ok, I know she love and trust him completely but not even 1% of doubt!!?? That's hard to believe... But I truly feel sorry for her that she lost the baby...
And even I have seen my best friend's sister going through an abortion because the baby was dead in the womb itself but it was in her 2nd month... Feel so sorry for your friend as well...Unhappy

Thanks for the PM...

Thanks Babe

We actually don't know what Anjali is thinking at the moment - we only see the way she behaves and not her thought process. Anjali might have a doubt about Shyam and wants to catch him red-handed - she might have planned a trap

Mini17

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashi_arnav

OMG one more prediction came true. Congrats my prediction Queen.
What is the secret behind ur predictions? Inbestigation karega padi

Nice postEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hello Queen of England

My secret is that I have an unearthly connection with meri jaan Khushi - she tells me everything

--Yashi--

Reksy Senior Member
Reksy
Reksy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Congrats Di..u r just amazing...but, I m kind of done with the show...I know life is not easy n love is not bed of roses but, whatever Arnav n Khushi have done to deserve all these things! I m not able to stand Anjali...

Tinkerbell5

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reksy

Congrats Di..u r just amazing...but, I m kind of done with the show...I know life is not easy n love is not bed of roses but, whatever Arnav n Khushi have done to deserve all these things! I m not able to stand Anjali...

I understand sweety - But I am grateful that it is Arnav and Khushi against the rest of the world. As long as they stay together and fight everything together I can take anything - from Dadi to Anjali dramaConfused

Go to top