OMG Ops I did it again! (Page 3)

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by uktamil

Congo my Queen! You saved your crown once again!

Seriously, Khushi has no one other than Arnav & Nani, I feel so bad for her.
The way Dadi treated her was awful, as if she's an untouchable or something like that.

Frankly speaking, I've miserably failed to understand Anjali, so I won't comment on her. But what happened to your friend was extremely bad, really feel sorry for her.

I seriously want Anjali to get to know Shyam's bitter truth as soon as possible!

So, Prediction Queen, lets see if your prediction comes true for the 5th time or not & finally the Emoticon Queen made a Emoticon-wala post!Monkey Icons

Thanks I am keeping this crown otherwise YSR might take it away from me since she is officially the Queen of England from today

And yes Emoticon Queen made a wonderful post
She forcefully became the Queen of England, I won't give her this oneMonkey Icon

Thankswa but still I'm not laughing at that postMonkey Icons Yoyo

Why so serious - are you planning to do something

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Congo my Queen! You saved your crown once again!

Seriously, Khushi has no one other than Arnav & Nani, I feel so bad for her.
The way Dadi treated her was awful, as if she's an untouchable or something like that.

Frankly speaking, I've miserably failed to understand Anjali, so I won't comment on her. But what happened to your friend was extremely bad, really feel sorry for her.

I seriously want Anjali to get to know Shyam's bitter truth as soon as possible!

So, Prediction Queen, lets see if your prediction comes true for the 5th time or not & finally the Emoticon Queen made a Emoticon-wala post!Monkey Icons

Thanks I am keeping this crown otherwise YSR might take it away from me since she is officially the Queen of England from today

And yes Emoticon Queen made a wonderful post
She forcefully became the Queen of England, I won't give her this oneMonkey Icon

Thankswa but still I'm not laughing at that postMonkey Icons Yoyo

Why so serious - are you planning to do something
Capital Y-E-S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I just really don't know what to say other than WOW for your spot on predictions.

I really do not want Kushi to be the one to bring Shyaam back in life, I may be able to digest the fact that - Arnav says "Ok Di" some how but keeps an eye out on her. There is no necessity for Arnav to talk to Ghatiya insaan or call him, u have few already in the home who already do it.

Tinkerbell5

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisha98

now i've started doubting u r u spying on IPKKND team or something how can u predict everything

LOL I wish than I can peacefully see the episodes if I knew what the outcome will beEmbarrassed
Mamiji Senior Member
Mamiji
Mamiji

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Its frustrating for us viewers when RM does not see what Khushi went through to be with the love of her life. The entire household can only see Anjali's pain. But even if they didn't, why is that even the Gupta household didn't discover the sacrifices this girl made for her sister's sake? From my perception, this is why Anjali bashing occurs. The CV's are purposely trying to get us to hate her, she is the antagonist to the show as is Shyam. And this is why there is a lot of character (hopefully not actress) bashing. 

Tinkerbell5

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mamiji

Its frustrating for us viewers when RM does not see what Khushi went through to be with the love of her life. The entire household can only see Anjali's pain. But even if they didn't, why is that even the Gupta household didn't discover the sacrifices this girl made for her sister's sake? From my perception, this is why Anjali bashing occurs. The CV's are purposely trying to get us to hate her, she is the antagonist to the show as is Shyam. And this is why there is a lot of character (hopefully not actress) bashing. 
OMG! your username is awesomeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MamijiTinkerbell5

honey_me19 Groupbie
honey_me19
honey_me19

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Before startin i shud say ur pretty gud in readin cv's minds...seems u hv sum magic...lol...cumin 2 ur prediction even i thnk sumhw khushi's goin 2 b d reason 4 shyam's cum bck...in dis suituation dis is d decision she'll take coz nt 2 4get she alwayz uses her dil nt dimaag n dats proved whn she insisted arnav 2 meet his so called wifey...wht 2 tell abt dadi...i hvnt seen sch a immatured kid also in my lyf n she'd d eldest n doin dis is d biggest shame...Angry...baaki rght nw all i want is ARHI'S marraige once n 4 all...oder tracks will still move on...yaar whn will u predict deir marraige...lol...Smile

Edited by honey_me19 - 06 September 2012 at 11:00am

Tinkerbell5

Mini17 IF-Rockerz
Mini17
Mini17

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Congratulations OMG Queen for your successful prediction...!!!
And as far as Anjali is concerned, I don't sympathise her much... I mean, y can't she believe her chote's single word against her husband?? Ok, I know she love and trust him completely but not even 1% of doubt!!?? That's hard to believe... But I truly feel sorry for her that she lost the baby...
And even I have seen my best friend's sister going through an abortion because the baby was dead in the womb itself but it was in her 2nd month... Feel so sorry for your friend as well...Unhappy

Thanks for the PM...

Tinkerbell5

Go to top