SwaRon:OMG...was that really happened

Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...😲😲😲

some one pinch me please ...pleas ...please...😡

SwaRon broke their one arm distance rule😲...

sharon want to hit shivam(bhaiyya marne dete usse ...kafi logo ki dil ki adhuri tamanna puri hojati.πŸ˜†)

& majnu boy hold her tight by her waist ...& lifted her ...just lik old tym...he actually touched her...took charge & controlled her...wow some shade of intimacy there ...πŸ‘πŸ‘
this is the swaron we like together close & compose...

(pls uske baad ke fight ki baat mat karo...not in mood to talk about that)

thank you palki mam ...HUM GARIB, BEBAS, LAACHAR SWARONIANS  PE THODI SE DAYA DIKHANE KE LIYE...

otherwise i don't have any hope from coming weeks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 It actually happened..!!! Arent we damn luckyyy???goshhh..!! i cant believe what i actually noticedπŸ˜† earlier it used to be like i had to count when swaron werent close to each other,and now em counting moments when swaron is cuming close to each other,dat too breaking the one arm distance RULEEE or whateva u wanna name it,looks like its a NORM to maintain dat distance after being in a relationship..IGNORE-if they shared much more INTIMATE moments in d pastπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† aj palki ji hum par kuch zyada hi meherban hue,apko lakh lakh pranamπŸ˜›
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mera chehra aisa ho gaya tha--->😲
Matlab,SwaRon 'touched' each other...vishwas nahi hua mujhe! πŸ˜²
I'm going to watch the episode again to make sure it wasn't a dream...😲
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG Swayam touched her...held her waist πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

I love Sharon...damn love the way she reacted and wanted to hit Shivam...kaash thapad maarne dete. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Agar aise hi Sharon Swayam ek doosre ko touch karte hue dikhenge and romance karte hue nahin toh please sab ki pitaai karwaa do Sharon se and let Swayam control Sharon the same way he did today. 

Though i am dying to see Swayam doing this to Sharon but i can't expect CV's to make Sharon cry toh bhaguu Swayam ko rula do and make Sharon console him caress his cheeks...wipe his tears. Make them touch each other and i can't believe i am asking for dis now. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
Nandita1990 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†i agree with u,lets celebrate yaar..itni khushi ka mauka hai..πŸ˜† aise cvs rahenge toh swaron fans ko fikar karne ki koi zaroorat nahiπŸ˜†
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey prachin,

I haven't seen today's episode saying from the way you explained about the episode.. that swayam hold sharon from her waist .. when she was hitting shivam... 

I feel CV's are using cheap tactic of bringing repetitive old sequences from D3 to generated the old charm.. are they lost for creative ideas? Cause for a long time they are reusing there old ideas...

But who will make them understand that was D3's charm not T3.. and T3 can never regenerated the old D3's charm..

I'm sick and tiered of T3 now...

-Shruti..
Edited by swaron19 - 11 years ago
tejukor thumbnail
Totally agree with u prachin... actually its OMG wala moment.(jo sbs me dikhate hai)
               Q Q ?????😑swayam ne usse q roka ????even i want to hit him (i mean shivam ko)
but good things always come with bad thing... especially when its comes to swaron . but seriously when i was watching todays epi...i coudnt stop smiling...i hope thing will goes on like this only...(i mean to say...holding her waist n lift her) ,i just hope...
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣 ur post really made me laugh like crazyy
i missed 1st part :(:(  bt veryy excited too see swaron touching each oder lol
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol !! I'm still wondering if that was a dream or not !!

Yeh din bhi aagaya ki SwaRon fans get happy over the smallest touch between Swayam and Sharon !! Cause it's like finding a small pool of water in the big desert that is the SwaRon love story, if we can still call it that !!

It was so good to see Swayam carry Sharon away and and I just love seeing his big hand on her tiny waist !! Seriously man, if the fans can go crazy for such a small scene of close proximity, imagine what will happen if we get another RDX party ya phir Haye Rama wala moment !! 

But all that seems impossible now !! I don't know why the CVs want to torture us this way by making Swayam and Sharon stand as far away from each other as possible !! We want to see them hold hands and comfort each other lovingly !! And agar iss liye, one of them need to cry like a certain other couple, then bhai, jitna rula na hei, rula do !! I don't care if their eyes get red as long as in the end, one of them is comforting the other !!
Edited by ABBY92 - 11 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congos to Swaron and Swaron fans ...

But is se zyaada umeed karna Nahhh Nah hh na insaaafi hai palki Madam k liye..🀣