Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

WU6th sep'12' -begger vs memories\jalebi fast open (Page 6)

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavy

Thanks Anita and Payal for acknowledging my post. I understand her pain and her FB's...but she should replace them with FB's of Gauri and J's SR and move on. 

I was thinking of J's FBs today. He was thinking of all the nice times he had with A for what...2 yrs. OK. How about thinking of all the good times he had with Gauri esp when he was busy fathering her 2 kids and all the other good times they had before leaving her in the lurch? This guy is pathetic.

I still want to give Anandi benefit of doubt and hope she becomes stronger and realises that J is over and he can not even be a friend now.

which 2 kids you talking about swetuuu
gauri's mom and paa LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lavy

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Thank you Anita. HugI can't log on this forum from office as they block most of the websites Wink I read the updates quickly on the mobile :)
Special thanks to all the daily updaters. I rely on your updates. If I feel the story is ok to watch then only I watch. By the time I get home, most of the youtube videos accounts will be banned :(
Coming to the storyline, I love to watch Anandi and Shiv. They look cute together and I think I want  to see them together more than dadisa. Smile  This story of Jagya coming back to Jaitser as bhikari is Angry
Why can't he finish his studies and stand on his own feet for a change.

Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpayalibm

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
@redapple: Have you tired watching the show on other websites besides directly on the you tube website? You will be happy to know that our forum now posts the whole episodes. So you will not have a problem watching any of them.

Yes almost the whole forum likes this new pairing. Jagya is Jagya, the only thing predictable about his character is that he will definitely escape from any challenging situation. LOL. I have stopped predicting his behavior or expecting anything from him till they show him develop a spine and some sense too. Till then he will keep running around helter skelter.

redapple1payalibm

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

which 2 kids you talking about swetuuu
gauri's mom and paa LOL

Payal: Gauri had a miscarriage earlier when she got into an accident or something.
And now again she is pregnant !

lavypayalibm

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
The episode was horrible and only the CVs are to be blamed for it.  The execution of the episode gave the impression that Jagya /Anandi were long lost lovers/soulmates and Shiv was the outsider who had come in between 2 lovers.
There was more emotion showed by Anandi in the sensing Jagya and the jalebi scene than the smiles that she gave to Shiv and her family which were with much effort and not from the heart.
The last scene was the icing on the cake with the screen split between Anandi and Jagya thinking about each other and Shiv totally ignored.Angry
Am sure today the garden walk will be edited by CVs to 10 seconds and the remaining part  shown on Jagya gng to hosipital and Anandi crying.

payalibm

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
With an eye on TRPs, wouldn't be surprised, if they show A caught between trying to liberate herself from her past and accepting a new future (in which she has currently very low faith) for another two months or just before marriage Angry

Patience is the virtue BV viewers should develop Evil Smile

payalibmadi2512

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Dixie, Am sure Payal knows about the miscarriage...the which 2 kids here was intended for sarcastic purposes...hain na Payal ;)

payalibm

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavy

Dixie, Am sure Payal knows about the miscarriage...the which 2 kids here was intended for sarcastic purposes...hain na Payal ;)

lolzzz... ROFL  ROFL

Go to top