Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

WU6th sep'12' -begger vs memories\jalebi fast open (Page 5)

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@hooked , sunna ...agree with you Shashank is becoming problem LOLno matter how much you want to say Jagaya deserves this no sorry for him but Shanky with such fantastic emotions do compel pity and sorry out of you and feel for him ..him crying in rain that BG song ...really it hit your heart ... .but kidding he is no problem ...he is a fantastic actor ..his talent in conveying so many wide range of emotions so perfectly is really awesome and i always love seeing him onscreen ...and hey awards jury listen to me give this guy his award he deserves it for this show otherwise you will get a good bashing from me 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvJan50saba113hookedpayalibm

bhavi_shiv Senior Member
bhavi_shiv
bhavi_shiv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
thanks payal for the update...was nice epi...even anandi almost smiled the whole epi except at two places...
she always looks at dadisa or bhairon whenevee she wants kind of permission or feeling hasitant for smething. and this time at shekhars house she lookd toward shiv and when shiv noded she ate the badam i found this to be very cute she may or may not meant nything but i just loved that scene...poor jagu...muje laga hi tha he would surely end up in haveli as bimar person...
cant wait for tomm...hope kal rain romanse dekhne ko milee...

Edited by bhavi_shiv - 06 September 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10andvpayalibm

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anita and Payal for acknowledging my post. I understand her pain and her FB's...but she should replace them with FB's of Gauri and J's SR and move on. 

I was thinking of J's FBs today. He was thinking of all the nice times he had with A for what...2 yrs. OK. How about thinking of all the good times he had with Gauri esp when he was busy fathering her 2 kids and all the other good times they had before leaving her in the lurch? This guy is pathetic.

I still want to give Anandi benefit of doubt and hope she becomes stronger and realises that J is over and he can not even be a friend now.

sancheetasdk10andvhookedpayalibm

padma_17 IF-Dazzler
padma_17
padma_17

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...
oh god anandi will see jagya tomorrow...Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the detailed update..

I personally enjyd AnSh scn my cutiepie Shiv in school..too droolicious..bt why cant shiv see anandi expressions or he overluking that..bt why??
I was really disappointed of anandi sensing n remembering jagya..its more than enough for me wht still she remembers..
AND omggg too scary precap...now tou jagya will pakka in haveli n anandi sensed too..#highly sad..
I REAALLY cnt enjy AnSh bcz of so much stress..i guess i m too much ranting bt seriously nt happy with yest epi..why cvs want to create overdrama by involving jagya please send him to mumbai so his suffereings der..let anandi move forward why unnecesarily creating confused state of hers..is nybody has answer?? CVs...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpayalibm

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

payalibm

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I must be really pattar dil person. Didn't feel an ounce of sadness for Jagat. Looks like he will not complete his MS. Again he took chutti for indefinite time.
Thank God Shekhar family are there to keep the viewers smiling. Anandi's smile is usually followed by tears. After watching this show for almost one year now, I don't feel moved by anyone's tears.
The storyline of Jagat's pachathap doesn,t look convincing to me. All this time he never remembered anything good about his family or Anandi, why this sudden turn? He himself is a liar, and he can't withstand his spouse lies?

lavymocking_birdandvanu rulzpayalibm

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redapple1

I must be really pattar dil person. Didn't feel an ounce of sadness for Jagat. Looks like he will not complete his MS. Again he took chutti for indefinite time.
Thank God Shekhar family are there to keep the viewers smiling. Anandi's smile is usually followed by tears. After watching this show for almost one year now, I don't feel moved by anyone's tears.
The storyline of Jagat's pachathap doesn,t look convincing to me. All this time he never remembered anything good about his family or Anandi, why this sudden turn? He himself is a liar, and he can't withstand his spouse lies?

Welcome back. good to see you after so longHug. Hope you had a great trip.

payalibm

Go to top