Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

WU6th sep'12' -begger vs memories\jalebi fast open (Page 4)

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
andv - Let me address your question. I have had a failed relationship ( am not talking about my first marriage here...that was a sham and I have shared it before in IF) and it ended very bitterly. We were going steady for 4/5 years and he was two timing with different women all the time. The 18 yr old hormone crazy girl I was, I didnt realise it.

We have had some amazing times together. I literally grew up with him. He was in my life till 17-22 yrs and we split when I was 22 yrs because he called it quits..not me. I was still willing to give him a chance - the stupid girl I was.  This is how it ended. 

When something related to him appears in front of me now...say his fav drink, food I do think of the good times we have had when he shared that food...BUT and the BUT here is important I feel ASHAMED of myself when I think like that and my mind fast forwards to the shit he put me through and I feel better about myself. 

This is what I fail to understand about Anandi. J has given her more pain than what this ass had given me..then why oh why? Thoughts have life..they breathe. I agree. They will come to us at the flash of a favorite food, place so on. Mature people accept the thought, smile, acknowledge within themselves that this is just a thought and the person is not worthy of their brain time anymore and move on and enjoy the present moment. This is what I think A should do..which she does not. She flutters like a teenager way too much.

P.S: Karma. Yes..I was very very happy to hear that the guy then went on to marry a girl who cheated on him while being married to him and now divorced him and living with his friend. ;) I did not cry and felt bad for him. I even had a drink to celebrate this ;) Yup. Am not Anandi that way. :)

Edited by lavy - 06 September 2012 at 11:16am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetasunshine244sdk10AbhiAniandvMisseshahookedSiriuslySujalanu rulzpayalibmonlinebuddy75dixie123..Bournville..

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@Lavy: I am Anita; At the outset it makes me feel bad that you had to go through what you did but more that that feeling, I have a feeling of happiness for you that you did not have to suffer with that two timing Censored. I am also glad that he met with a rightful fate.Thank you so much for sharing your story. I adore and commend your courage and sense of practicality to put the past behind you and look ahead in life. Such people are not worth crying over or even for that matter remembering, coz why give them the undue importance. I personally feel that its good that you are not Anandi in this respect coz this is the only thing that's stunting her growth and in some way making her stagnate.

As a total stranger to such a situation I can understand the part where she gets flash backs of the past, coz its only human to have them. But what perplexes me is how does these flashbacks not bring her disgust? Its totally illogical to think that she cannot remember the 'n' number of times that he has abused her and also insulted her mother. Are the CVs trying to tell us that this MCP of an ex-husband is more important than her mother? Like you mentioned in your case too you do get memories of good times but they are immediately wiped away by the memories of cheating and deceit. That's what I would have expected too.

I agree that these scenes are an insult to women who have stood strong and come out of their past as even better individuals. The CVs need to be more responsible when they characterize their lead esplly since they call themselves as the ones attempting to bring about social awareness. They cannot claim to be socially responsible creatives and at the same time use such tactics to drag their show and garner trps.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetasdk10lavyhookedanu rulzpayalibmadi2512dixie123

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

payal...shiv ka jalebi vrat tuta...title doROFL

oye itna bada jhoota ilzam...on me n don!! jhootiLOL
go see ur nose in front of mirror...phool gaya hogaROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaandv

purvim Goldie
purvim
purvim

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
cvs ab yeh jagya puran kab khatam karenge? AngryAngry

Edited by purvim - 06 September 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavy

andv - Let me address your question. I have had a failed relationship ( am not talking about my first marriage here...that was a sham and I have shared it before in IF) and it ended very bitterly. We were going steady for 4/5 years and he was two timing with different women all the time. The 18 yr old hormone crazy girl I was, I didnt realise it.

We have had some amazing times together. I literally grew up with him. He was in my life till 17-22 yrs and we split when I was 22 yrs because he called it quits..not me. I was still willing to give him a chance - the stupid girl I was.  This is how it ended. 

When something related to him appears in front of me now...say his fav drink, food I do think of the good times we have had when he shared that food...BUT and the BUT here is important I feel ASHAMED of myself when I think like that and my mind fast forwards to the shit he put me through and I feel better about myself. 

This is what I fail to understand about Anandi. J has given her more pain than what this ass had given me..then why oh why? Thoughts have life..they breathe. I agree. They will come to us at the flash of a favorite food, place so on. Mature people accept the thought, smile, acknowledge within themselves that this is just a thought and the person is not worthy of their brain time anymore and move on and enjoy the present moment. This is what I think A should do..which she does not. She flutters like a teenager way too much.

P.S: Karma. Yes..I was very very happy to hear that the guy then went on to marry a girl who cheated on him while being married to him and now divorced him and living with his friend. ;) I did not cry and felt bad for him. I even had a drink to celebrate this ;) Yup. Am not Anandi that way. :)

thats what i was saying for so long time...what they showing of anandi thinking pighead track...kudos to you and your courage...yes you might remember as it will always be a part of your life you want it or not but for that part you wont forget the trechery  nor you will forget your self respect..yes you might smile thinking about it but thats it..dosent mean oyu if rmbr about that scum bag  ex of yours any time of day you gona go all gloomy face or if new life knocking in your door step you gona sit in cornenr and gets teery eye and cry over broken marrige and be self pity..bull shit...the cv slaped right inot your courage...you determination to move ahed and be self made woman...i am disgusted with what cv are showing...disguted i wil like shaking the cv...evry day ery episode he showing as pighead her lsot soul and she like evry time even a wind blows she gets to emet her lost soul...this is bull shit track...and to prove them right they justifying it with there voice over...what a crap...this is nonsence track of anandi...this girl has no self respct nor she respects her mom death Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyandvanu rulz

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I was so happy to see A and Shiv together. That happiness was ruined by Anandi's FB . I loved the way Bhairo warned every one not to bring J back. I was also noticing J admitting his mistakes and responsibility to himself. 
May be the fainting scene will bring him in touch with wise stranger who can give him some Gyan on life and courage to face life.ebery body needs a break. In this case J needs a break not from his haveli but from a total stranger who can guide him to take life head on. Not to despair, at the same time atone for his sins and move on. He needs advise and help from a total stranger.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10andv

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
So what was he thinking agin ? He patao'd Gauri with a rain induced fever and so Anandi will fall for it too ?

Hope they dump him in his own hospi and he gets treated by LalSingh as a charity case and the hospi bill waived as pity towards the not-so-well-off. But i dearly still wish he will hope to be invited back to haveli to recuperate under Anandi's loving care, but he won't get so.Evil Smile

Shashank is too brilliant an actor. As much as he made Jagya hateful, Shanky is twisting pity out of me despite my best efforts to keep wanting to hate him. Shashank - you r the best ! Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

testing9sdk10AbhiAniandvpoiu123SiriuslySujalanu rulz

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

So what was he thinking agin ? He patao'd Gauri with a rain induced fever and so Anandi will fall for it too ?

Hope they dump him in his own hospi and he gets treated by LalSingh as a charity case and the hospi bill waived as pity towards the not-so-well-off. But i dearly still wish he will hope to be invited back to haveli to recuperate under Anandi's loving care, but he won't get so.Evil Smile

Shashank is too brilliant an actor. As much as he made Jagya hateful, Shanky is twisting pity out of me despite my best efforts to keep wanting to hate him. Shashank - you r the best ! Clap

True! I too felt bad for jagya todayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooked

Go to top