Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

WU6th sep'12' -begger vs memories\jalebi fast open (Page 3)

smeenakshi76 Senior Member
smeenakshi76
smeenakshi76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

Post cannot be quoted.

Today's voice over-Utterly non sense. Kuchh nahi samajh aaya to yehi dikha diya. Not agreed absolutely. CVs aske real life divorecees and they will show u how did they overcome their past nd now remember a bit of it

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10andvlifelessonsanu rulzonlinebuddy75aparnauma

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear. i missed today's episode but ur update was fully detailed. thanks so much for that
lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
thanks...so in precap do they show that Anandi sees Jagiya lying in that stateConfused
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
ok am seriously sick of anandi and her constant flashbacks of jagya..yes u were married to him for a good 14 yrs..out of which u lived wid him for arnd 2 years as an adult, when he spent atleast 1 and half yrs making u feel like the scum of earth..then he dumps u, gets married again..thn blames u for everything under the sun and the final shot was coming back on ur mother's funeral to do black magic at the behest of his wife..GET OVER IT girl..
the voice-over was utter crap..and to say the truth, is a slap on the face of every single woman who has had the courage to make sumthng of their lives after being cheated...and high time anandi gets tht grit...coz i for one am really getting annoyed wid the repeated flashbacks of jagya and anandi...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetasdk10andvMisseshahookedfastforwardonlinebuddy75

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Payal!! Loved ur comments in between..
mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Thanks for the update Payal.
I am glad that BS warned everybody that they shouldn't bring J home under any circumstances.
I wonder  what DS was thinking though.
I am sick and fed up of Jaggu. Why can't he go back when it was made clear to him that he is not wanted?He has absolutely no shame.He was cribbing that nobody is listening to him.Now he wants to go talk to Anandi. He went to her school to meet her.And this is the same school and same Anandi who once begged him to visit her school! He had no time for then.Now he expects her to lend her ear and wipe his tears.Shiv put a break to his plans.
He wanders in the rain remembering all the moments of their togetherness.How come he never remembered any of these when he was chasing Gauri all over the place and sleeping with her and getting her pregnant?
Anandi's first visit to her future in laws place.I liked the way she looked upto Shiv when she was offered almonds.She was observing everything and absorbing all this information.
Dining table scene was so short.I don't know those scenes had to be interspersed with J's scenes.
Finally Shiv's jalebi vrat was broken with Anandi eating the  jalebi he offered.Shiv was all smiles but he was observing her very keenly.I did not like the fb but I am glad that she ate it despite the fb of hers.
Pre cap -  An unconscious Jagya after his rain bath and probably he will be admitted under Lal Singh's care.I wonder if they are drawing parallel with G' reaction to J' rain bath.

The answer is quite straight forward. He has no money. Even if he wants to go back,(which I am sure,he does not) he cannot.
Now that he has fainted,he will garner sympathy from all and sundry. Villagers being villagers will beg the Singhs to take him into haveli and take care of him. And for any reason, if he cannot enter haveli,then some arrangements will be made so that he sticks to Jaitser like a leech.

Once he regains health and sympathy of people (not necessarily the Singhs) he will be back to his old self. And he will start plotting against Shiv. 
This is what is going to happen in future as I understand. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10andvMisseshafastforward

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
andv - Let me address your question. I have had a failed relationship ( am not talking about my first marriage here...that was a sham and I have shared it before in IF) and it ended very bitterly. We were going steady for 4/5 years and he was two timing with different women all the time. The 18 yr old hormone crazy girl I was, I didnt realise it.

We have had some amazing times together. I literally grew up with him. He was in my life till 17-22 yrs and we split when I was 22 yrs because he called it quits..not me. I was still willing to give him a chance - the stupid girl I was.  This is how it ended. 

When something related to him appears in front of me now...say his fav drink, food I do think of the good times we have had when he shared that food...BUT and the BUT here is important I feel ASHAMED of myself when I think like that and my mind fast forwards to the shit he put me through and I feel better about myself. 

This is what I fail to understand about Anandi. J has given her more pain than what this ass had given me..then why oh why? Thoughts have life..they breathe. I agree. They will come to us at the flash of a favorite food, place so on. Mature people accept the thought, smile, acknowledge within themselves that this is just a thought and the person is not worthy of their brain time anymore and move on and enjoy the present moment. This is what I think A should do..which she does not. She flutters like a teenager way too much.

P.S: Karma. Yes..I was very very happy to hear that the guy then went on to marry a girl who cheated on him while being married to him and now divorced him and living with his friend. ;) I did not cry and felt bad for him. I even had a drink to celebrate this ;) Yup. Am not Anandi that way. :)

Edited by lavy - 06 September 2012 at 11:16am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetasunshine244sdk10AbhiAniandvMisseshahookedSiriuslySujalanu rulzpayalibmonlinebuddy75dixie123..Bournville..

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@Lavy: I am Anita; At the outset it makes me feel bad that you had to go through what you did but more that that feeling, I have a feeling of happiness for you that you did not have to suffer with that two timing Censored. I am also glad that he met with a rightful fate.Thank you so much for sharing your story. I adore and commend your courage and sense of practicality to put the past behind you and look ahead in life. Such people are not worth crying over or even for that matter remembering, coz why give them the undue importance. I personally feel that its good that you are not Anandi in this respect coz this is the only thing that's stunting her growth and in some way making her stagnate.

As a total stranger to such a situation I can understand the part where she gets flash backs of the past, coz its only human to have them. But what perplexes me is how does these flashbacks not bring her disgust? Its totally illogical to think that she cannot remember the 'n' number of times that he has abused her and also insulted her mother. Are the CVs trying to tell us that this MCP of an ex-husband is more important than her mother? Like you mentioned in your case too you do get memories of good times but they are immediately wiped away by the memories of cheating and deceit. That's what I would have expected too.

I agree that these scenes are an insult to women who have stood strong and come out of their past as even better individuals. The CVs need to be more responsible when they characterize their lead esplly since they call themselves as the ones attempting to bring about social awareness. They cannot claim to be socially responsible creatives and at the same time use such tactics to drag their show and garner trps.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetasdk10lavyhookedanu rulzpayalibmdixie123adi2512

Go to top