Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

WU6th sep'12' -begger vs memories\jalebi fast open (Page 3)

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
@Tinoo: Thanks so much for clearing the air for me. I failed to understand this aspect of her sply after the Bhabut incident coz that crossed all limits. I was genuinely looking for some one who knows about the emotions (may be personally experienced or some one closely associated with women in A's situation) to tell me what it feels like. Thankfully I have not had such an experience and hence I did not also want to be insensitive when it comes to emotions of people, since practicality does not always hold up in that department.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetasdk10Misseshaaparnauma

smeenakshi76 Senior Member
smeenakshi76
smeenakshi76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

Post cannot be quoted.

Today's voice over-Utterly non sense. Kuchh nahi samajh aaya to yehi dikha diya. Not agreed absolutely. CVs aske real life divorecees and they will show u how did they overcome their past nd now remember a bit of it

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10andvlifelessonsanu rulzonlinebuddy75aparnauma

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear. i missed today's episode but ur update was fully detailed. thanks so much for that
lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
thanks...so in precap do they show that Anandi sees Jagiya lying in that stateConfused
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
ok am seriously sick of anandi and her constant flashbacks of jagya..yes u were married to him for a good 14 yrs..out of which u lived wid him for arnd 2 years as an adult, when he spent atleast 1 and half yrs making u feel like the scum of earth..then he dumps u, gets married again..thn blames u for everything under the sun and the final shot was coming back on ur mother's funeral to do black magic at the behest of his wife..GET OVER IT girl..
the voice-over was utter crap..and to say the truth, is a slap on the face of every single woman who has had the courage to make sumthng of their lives after being cheated...and high time anandi gets tht grit...coz i for one am really getting annoyed wid the repeated flashbacks of jagya and anandi...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetasdk10andvMisseshahookedfastforwardonlinebuddy75

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Payal!! Loved ur comments in between..
mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Thanks for the update Payal.
I am glad that BS warned everybody that they shouldn't bring J home under any circumstances.
I wonder  what DS was thinking though.
I am sick and fed up of Jaggu. Why can't he go back when it was made clear to him that he is not wanted?He has absolutely no shame.He was cribbing that nobody is listening to him.Now he wants to go talk to Anandi. He went to her school to meet her.And this is the same school and same Anandi who once begged him to visit her school! He had no time for then.Now he expects her to lend her ear and wipe his tears.Shiv put a break to his plans.
He wanders in the rain remembering all the moments of their togetherness.How come he never remembered any of these when he was chasing Gauri all over the place and sleeping with her and getting her pregnant?
Anandi's first visit to her future in laws place.I liked the way she looked upto Shiv when she was offered almonds.She was observing everything and absorbing all this information.
Dining table scene was so short.I don't know those scenes had to be interspersed with J's scenes.
Finally Shiv's jalebi vrat was broken with Anandi eating the  jalebi he offered.Shiv was all smiles but he was observing her very keenly.I did not like the fb but I am glad that she ate it despite the fb of hers.
Pre cap -  An unconscious Jagya after his rain bath and probably he will be admitted under Lal Singh's care.I wonder if they are drawing parallel with G' reaction to J' rain bath.

The answer is quite straight forward. He has no money. Even if he wants to go back,(which I am sure,he does not) he cannot.
Now that he has fainted,he will garner sympathy from all and sundry. Villagers being villagers will beg the Singhs to take him into haveli and take care of him. And for any reason, if he cannot enter haveli,then some arrangements will be made so that he sticks to Jaitser like a leech.

Once he regains health and sympathy of people (not necessarily the Singhs) he will be back to his old self. And he will start plotting against Shiv. 
This is what is going to happen in future as I understand. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10andvMisseshafastforward

jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for update !

Go to top