Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

WU6th sep'12' -begger vs memories\jalebi fast open (Page 2)

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

My fear has been addressed. I always worried one or the other of the Singhs may try to bring back Jagya to the haveli. But,with Bhairon around this is going to be a tough task.

I do not have that much confidence on Anandi though. She may not try to bring Jagya back,but,may try to get him out of the mess,I fear. Either way, I am not happy. 

To each his own. Let him address his woes. He is big enough,socially independent, highly educated,so it is his onus to look after his own well being. It is high time he lets go of Anandi's help.

I find Anandi getting into trance at the jalebis a bit too much. 

And I do not agree with the voice over. 

No matter what, people do get over their feelings over failed relationships. Women,in general, handle it much better than men because they are far more tolerant and resilient. 

And they do tend to remember all the humiliations and torture more vividly than the sweet moments ,which in any case few and far between. Had there been so sweet moments overflowing,it would not have led to separation,would it? Moreover, the way Jagya and Anandi parted ways,it would leave a bitter taste in mouth. I do not think any girl would hold on to memories associated with Jagya,leave alone Anandi.

at bold -  I do not agree with voice over either and completely agree with the rest of your post. I don't find it convincing with respect to A's character that she overlooks Shiv and gets engrossed in J's memories all the times. 

She was a complete different atmosphere with totally new people. Under such situations most people are alert about their behaviour, then how comes Anandi easily slips into J's thoughts without feelign other people's presence around her? Thats not like her character.

Edited by Missesha - 06 September 2012 at 9:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetasdk10andvAbhiAniSiriuslySujalsamvi.payalibmanu rulzVishakha_Sakhiaparnauma

chitra11 Senior Member
chitra11
chitra11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Very disappionted by today episode.
I was excited about lunch and ansh, but it was ruined by CV.
The scene was very short and average.
I feel Cv doesn't like Ansh as a pair as they are giving very bad treatment to them.neither Anandi has any feeling for Shiv nor shiv doing anything expect behaving like a teenager.there is not any sensible talk betweenthem since the ages.

And the way they r presenting Anandi ,very disappionting and the voice over was utter crap.
Why is she only remember good memories but no bad memory.

I guess once again i need a break from BV until jagya's irritating drama is there.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10andvfastforwardpayalibmVishakha_Sakhidixie123aparnauma

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Bhairav knows his son too well, he does smell an ulterior motive behind J's visit. Although J might have said that he is sorry, it will be tough for the family to fathom that given his sloppy unreliable past reputation. Anyway after all that j has done he cannot get forgiveness so easily. I enjoyed seeing him look sad and devastated when A and Shiv were together. He might have got a glimpse of how A might have felt seeing him with his so called wife in front of her own eyes, when they could not hold on to their horses. Dead...

Today again J's monologue reflected that he is guilty and he does hold himself responsible for it. It was good on his part not to follow A and also the fact that he acknowledged that he does not want to go in front of A seeing her all happy. For today I appreciate that he was thinking in the right direction. But I don't know what his story will be tomorrow.Confused

It was pleasing to see A mingle with her new family and that too happily. She does sense the difference in the environment between the two families and it will be a welcome change for her to live in a more progressive set up. After seeing CM, the whole family and Shiv's interaction with A I am sure she will come out of her bitter past even faster than we expect. She will definitely get better exposure in this new setting which will open up better avenues for her not only in her personal life but also in her professional life. 

So J finds Jaitser to faint Confused. Now he will be taken to the Sarpanch to address his problem and the two will meet each other Ouch. In a way I am happy this situation is happening coz it will remove J of all his misconceptions about A and also A will be able to put an end to her past called J and move ahead more determined.

About the voice over, it sounded very regressive to me since one needs to move ahead in life rather than brood over the past. The latter is not going to do any good but rather cause more pain and stagnation. Anyway I have not interacted with any one in A's situation hence I would not discount the possibility of the message that the voice over gave. Albeit I do smell that indicating some major dragging episodes in the future. Dead

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetasdk10ChytraAbhiAnimocking_birdJan50Misseshapoiu123samvi.fastforwardpayalibmanu rulzVishakha_Sakhidixie123aparnaumakhusi_*

Bidaaifan09 Senior Member
Bidaaifan09
Bidaaifan09

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the funny and fast update but I am getting really disgusted with A is she really a woman or what. I am trying so hard to be understanding but the cv's are taking the patience of all to the limit and now I think I will stop watching until they see the light and offer us the promises they made with Shiv's entry I am sorry I am really begining to wonder if this was just stunt to get us to keep watching or are they really going to let her move on in life and marry someone who is her equal in mind body and heart because so far all I am seeing is someone who is self-destructive, and a glutton for punishment even though I remember the good times with my ex-husband I also remember the bad and often times the bad out weighed the good something is off with her just remembering the good and none of the bad so I am going to take a break because this story is not making any sense to me anymore.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11sdk10rohini55andvpayalibm

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra11

Very disappionted by today episode.
I was excited about lunch and ansh, but it was ruined by CV.
The scene was very short and average.
I feel Cv doesn't like Ansh as a pair as they are giving very bad treatment to them.neither Anandi has any feeling for Shiv nor shiv doing anything expect behaving like a teenager.there is not any sensible talk betweenthem since the ages.

And the way they r presenting Anandi ,very disappionting and the voice over was utter crap.
Why is she only remember good memories but no bad memory.

I guess once again i need a break from BV until jagya's irritating drama is there.

I have the same problem with CVs. its like they are afraid to show too many AnSh scenes..i dont know how long will this go on for. I am going to stop watching the promos i had so many expectations from today's episode Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10rohini55payalibmdixie123

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
thanks a lot payel for the detailed WU!! Hug.. i can not watch BV now Cry

pls update the jelabi scene soon Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
anita --  there are different types of divorce --

one type is where there is trust, but people just realize that they dont make each other happy anymore, 

another type is where there is trust, but as each individual is growing, they are growing in different directions and not growing together as a couple.

the third type involves the betrayal of trust and demeaning one's sense of self.

I can understand divorced women who think about their husbands in the first two cases, and many times they part as friends.

I cant understand divorced women like anandi who have been kicked around and abused thinking of their first husband all the time... it makes little or no sense. It might have rmade sense up to a point where anandi did not know what being treated better meant, and perhaps her life with jagya was her only point of reference... but now as a sarpanch, with more exposure and a new frame of reference -- respectful shiv, chivalrous shiv,  it makes even no more sense.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetachitra11sdk10rohini55lavyAbhiAnimocking_birdandvJan50Misseshapoiu123samvi.payalibmanu rulzdixie123aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Payal.
I am glad that BS warned everybody that they shouldn't bring J home under any circumstances.
I wonder  what DS was thinking though.
I am sick and fed up of Jaggu. Why can't he go back when it was made clear to him that he is not wanted?He has absolutely no shame.He was cribbing that nobody is listening to him.Now he wants to go talk to Anandi. He went to her school to meet her.And this is the same school and same Anandi who once begged him to visit her school! He had no time for then.Now he expects her to lend her ear and wipe his tears.Shiv put a break to his plans.
He wanders in the rain remembering all the moments of their togetherness.How come he never remembered any of these when he was chasing Gauri all over the place and sleeping with her and getting her pregnant?
Anandi's first visit to her future in laws place.I liked the way she looked upto Shiv when she was offered almonds.She was observing everything and absorbing all this information.
Dining table scene was so short.I don't know those scenes had to be interspersed with J's scenes.
Finally Shiv's jalebi vrat was broken with Anandi eating the  jalebi he offered.Shiv was all smiles but he was observing her very keenly.I did not like the fb but I am glad that she ate it despite the fb of hers.
Pre cap -  An unconscious Jagya after his rain bath and probably he will be admitted under Lal Singh's care.I wonder if they are drawing parallel with G' reaction to J' rain bath.

Edited by aparnauma - 06 September 2012 at 10:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10andvMissesha

Go to top