Balika Vadhu

WU6th sep'12' -begger vs memories\jalebi fast open

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
payal...shiv ka jalebi vrat tuta...title do๐Ÿคฃ

oye itna bada jhoota ilzam...on me n don!! jhooti๐Ÿ˜†
go see ur nose in front of mirror...phool gaya hoga๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed written update and your fun comments also Payal! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
i wanna watch...ansh scenes?
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Payal.

I enjoyed the lunch scene, until A was lost into her jalebi memories. I had a fun-filled laugh when Shiv was talking to school girls. It was a very relaxing scene.

CM was happy with A today ๐Ÿ˜Š. Anandi will slowly realise that she is going in a very progressive family. A family that has lot to give her too. She was grasping how well men of the house also help with household work, and how much women are cared for ๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope she soon gets over Jagya. 

As for Jagya, I feel sorry to see him in this state. I don't feel pity for him, but I feel sorry that an educated doctor like him has completely ruined his own life and instead of taking control he is just losing it more and more. 

Now that he has fainted, its a guarantee that Singhs will keep him inn haveli for some days till he is slightly fine. If not for anything, they will do it for the sake of humanity.

Wonder how J's presence will affect A and Shiv and Shekhars?

Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

My fear has been addressed. I always worried one or the other of the Singhs may try to bring back Jagya to the haveli. But,with Bhairon around this is going to be a tough task.

I do not have that much confidence on Anandi though. She may not try to bring Jagya back,but,may try to get him out of the mess,I fear. Either way, I am not happy. 

To each his own. Let him address his woes. He is big enough,socially independent, highly educated,so it is his onus to look after his own well being. It is high time he lets go of Anandi's help.

I find Anandi getting into trance at the jalebis a bit too much. 

And I do not agree with the voice over. 

No matter what, people do get over their feelings over failed relationships. Women,in general, handle it much better than men because they are far more tolerant and resilient. 

And they do tend to remember all the humiliations and torture more vividly than the sweet moments ,which in any case few and far between. Had there been so sweet moments overflowing,it would not have led to separation,would it? Moreover, the way Jagya and Anandi parted ways,it would leave a bitter taste in mouth. I do not think any girl would hold on to memories associated with Jagya,leave alone Anandi.

pabitra. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Disappointed wid today's epi.. so less of the ansh scenes.. had expected so much more.. ANSH scenes  completely ruined by jugya and his flashbacks.. coupled by the song in the background..it really got to my nerves..  just hope the rain romance will be der 2mrw.. otherwise the precap is more disgusting and frustrating than the epi itself.. cvs give back our ANSH..
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mocking_bird

My fear has been addressed. I always worried one or the other of the Singhs may try to bring back Jagya to the haveli. But,with Bhairon around this is going to be a tough task.

I do not have that much confidence on Anandi though. She may not try to bring Jagya back,but,may try to get him out of the mess,I fear. Either way, I am not happy. 

To each his own. Let him address his woes. He is big enough,socially independent, highly educated,so it is his onus to look after his own well being. It is high time he lets go of Anandi's help.

I find Anandi getting into trance at the jalebis a bit too much. 

And I do not agree with the voice over. 

No matter what, people do get over their feelings over failed relationships. Women,in general, handle it much better than men because they are far more tolerant and resilient. 

And they do tend to remember all the humiliations and torture more vividly than the sweet moments ,which in any case few and far between. Had there been so sweet moments overflowing,it would not have led to separation,would it? Moreover, the way Jagya and Anandi parted ways,it would leave a bitter taste in mouth. I do not think any girl would hold on to memories associated with Jagya,leave alone Anandi.

at bold -  I do not agree with voice over either and completely agree with the rest of your post. I don't find it convincing with respect to A's character that she overlooks Shiv and gets engrossed in J's memories all the times. 

She was a complete different atmosphere with totally new people. Under such situations most people are alert about their behaviour, then how comes Anandi easily slips into J's thoughts without feelign other people's presence around her? Thats not like her character.
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very disappionted by today episode.
I was excited about lunch and ansh, but it was ruined by CV.
The scene was very short and average.
I feel Cv doesn't like Ansh as a pair as they are giving very bad treatment to them.neither Anandi has any feeling for Shiv nor shiv doing anything expect behaving like a teenager.there is not any sensible talk betweenthem since the ages.

And the way they r presenting Anandi ,very disappionting and the voice over was utter crap.
Why is she only remember good memories but no bad memory.

I guess once again i need a break from BV until jagya's irritating drama is there.

andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update

Bhairav knows his son too well, he does smell an ulterior motive behind J's visit. Although J might have said that he is sorry, it will be tough for the family to fathom that given his sloppy unreliable past reputation. Anyway after all that j has done he cannot get forgiveness so easily. I enjoyed seeing him look sad and devastated when A and Shiv were together. He might have got a glimpse of how A might have felt seeing him with his so called wife in front of her own eyes, when they could not hold on to their horses. ๐Ÿคข...

Today again J's monologue reflected that he is guilty and he does hold himself responsible for it. It was good on his part not to follow A and also the fact that he acknowledged that he does not want to go in front of A seeing her all happy. For today I appreciate that he was thinking in the right direction. But I don't know what his story will be tomorrow.๐Ÿ˜•

It was pleasing to see A mingle with her new family and that too happily. She does sense the difference in the environment between the two families and it will be a welcome change for her to live in a more progressive set up. After seeing CM, the whole family and Shiv's interaction with A I am sure she will come out of her bitter past even faster than we expect. She will definitely get better exposure in this new setting which will open up better avenues for her not only in her personal life but also in her professional life. 

So J finds Jaitser to faint ๐Ÿ˜•. Now he will be taken to the Sarpanch to address his problem and the two will meet each other . In a way I am happy this situation is happening coz it will remove J of all his misconceptions about A and also A will be able to put an end to her past called J and move ahead more determined.

About the voice over, it sounded very regressive to me since one needs to move ahead in life rather than brood over the past. The latter is not going to do any good but rather cause more pain and stagnation. Anyway I have not interacted with any one in A's situation hence I would not discount the possibility of the message that the voice over gave. Albeit I do smell that indicating some major dragging episodes in the future. ๐Ÿคข