Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxMC4821indy1979webkapmvatsavandana.bandarushivnirbodduvgkantuniki_pnpragyakumarAMSTkaushikaaumsharmilaprasadsc19eshachritamukunddgotheshiny3pmshah1divya3vrsolaria0123nanivisha221314SwethaVishnu2212abbsradozvancrypticuserSinSinparas99phloxySpynalikrsh07RosieChimani88pgshahnandrjpshabana_79~~~Sweta~~~prana9fifspuniragArsha85Heenapelgeeviraf4ubostanianLuvchocNDDgirlpurvimnurulainasyadadanazsheikhtijarasbadamdskxxxbrick_redsdk10..Bournville..-Swetha-jnawazmah403AbhiAnigawkerTheSnowmanteri_susanGauri22naj7redapple1vrinda9183mannat27andvpussycattimepassChytrasamvi.an_ksweetysaranmonamie111swetha_chBee3nazzanu rulzashred12uknaik99fuzzyfaceanjani-paglidixie123tv_princessaparnaumaliv2laughVishakha_SakhiAnjali_soni595romiosugar1khusi_*--Udhay--tamanna1391-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU6th sep'12' -begger vs memories\jalebi fast open" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
payal...shiv ka jalebi vrat tuta...title doROFL

oye itna bada jhoota ilzam...on me n don!! jhootiLOL
go see ur nose in front of mirror...phool gaya hogaROFL

Edited by khusi_* - 06 September 2012 at 9:26am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantumannisanandinisharma6-Swetha-Ash_StorytellerChytraandvMisseshaanjani-paglipayalibmdixie123

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed written update and your fun comments also Payal! Big smile

Edited by Vedo - 06 September 2012 at 1:01pm

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
i wanna watch...ansh scenes?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

crypticuser

crypticuser

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Res

Missesha

Goldie

Missesha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Payal.

I enjoyed the lunch scene, until A was lost into her jalebi memories. I had a fun-filled laugh when Shiv was talking to school girls. It was a very relaxing scene.

CM was happy with A today Smile. Anandi will slowly realise that she is going in a very progressive family. A family that has lot to give her too. She was grasping how well men of the house also help with household work, and how much women are cared for Smile

I hope she soon gets over Jagya. 

As for Jagya, I feel sorry to see him in this state. I don't feel pity for him, but I feel sorry that an educated doctor like him has completely ruined his own life and instead of taking control he is just losing it more and more. 

Now that he has fainted, its a guarantee that Singhs will keep him inn haveli for some days till he is slightly fine. If not for anything, they will do it for the sake of humanity.

Wonder how J's presence will affect A and Shiv and Shekhars?

Edited by Missesha - 06 September 2012 at 9:30am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuTheM5393sdk10nandinisharma6elgee-Swetha-mocking_birdandvJan50fastforwardsamvi.payalibmVishakha_Sakhiaparnaumadixie123

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

My fear has been addressed. I always worried one or the other of the Singhs may try to bring back Jagya to the haveli. But,with Bhairon around this is going to be a tough task.

I do not have that much confidence on Anandi though. She may not try to bring Jagya back,but,may try to get him out of the mess,I fear. Either way, I am not happy. 

To each his own. Let him address his woes. He is big enough,socially independent, highly educated,so it is his onus to look after his own well being. It is high time he lets go of Anandi's help.

I find Anandi getting into trance at the jalebis a bit too much. 

And I do not agree with the voice over. 

No matter what, people do get over their feelings over failed relationships. Women,in general, handle it much better than men because they are far more tolerant and resilient. 

And they do tend to remember all the humiliations and torture more vividly than the sweet moments ,which in any case few and far between. Had there been so sweet moments overflowing,it would not have led to separation,would it? Moreover, the way Jagya and Anandi parted ways,it would leave a bitter taste in mouth. I do not think any girl would hold on to memories associated with Jagya,leave alone Anandi.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaradozvansdk10poiu123mythicalJan50andvMisseshalavyAbhiAniSiriuslySujalfastforwardanu rulzpayalibmAnu-ReddyVishakha_Sakhiaparnaumadixie123

pabitra.

pabitra.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Disappointed wid today's epi.. so less of the ansh scenes.. had expected so much more.. ANSH scenes  completely ruined by jugya and his flashbacks.. coupled by the song in the background..it really got to my nerves..  just hope the rain romance will be der 2mrw.. otherwise the precap is more disgusting and frustrating than the epi itself.. cvs give back our ANSH..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaparas99oaz30poiu123payalibm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top