I Feel like Crying today! - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Anjali is a SELFISH and DISGUSTING bitch! Dadi is a NASTY OLD HAG!!

I dont think I want to watch this show anymore! It's too stressful! I am SICK of it! Khushi is ALWAYS the scapegoat! She has done NOTHING!

Anjali you selfish bitch! LEAVE Arnav's house with your CRIMINAL husband! WHY are you trying to live in HIS house? You are a flithy USER! Just like your husband!!!
i only watched 7 min of Arshi's scene
yeah that time i saw khushi crying.OMG why always she is the one suffering😭
Thank god i didn't see anjali's face in that scene.
HATEEE DADI she and anjali can go to HELL
the day isn't far when arnav shuts dadi up... arnav will make sure that khushi gets the respect she deserves. just wait and watch.
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Anjali is a SELFISH and DISGUSTING bitch! Dadi is a NASTY OLD HAG!!

I dont think I want to watch this show anymore! It's too stressful! I am SICK of it! Khushi is ALWAYS the scapegoat! She has done NOTHING!

Anjali you selfish bitch! LEAVE Arnav's house with your CRIMINAL husband! WHY are you trying to live in HIS house? You are a flithy USER! Just like your husband!!!

please mind your language. there is a line between criticizing and bashing. 
I just watched this weeks episodes right now and all I can say is that I hate the CVs for making me hate all the Raizada's so much. 
I mean to what extent are they going to ruin Anjali's character. Is she even a Raizada? What happened to the sharp brains and clear perspective? Who the hell is she now?

And Dadi? Why hasn't anyone kicked her out yet? Why does Nani still listen to her shit? I thought Nani was supposed to be a headstrong lady and the house, then why is she so meek in front of Dadi?

Let's not even talk about Akash and Mami, they are hopeless.

And I just feel plain bad for NK cuz he has to live with all those nitwits.

But the biggest Raizada fool? Our beloved Arnav ji. W*F happened to ASR? He finally, after ages, notices Khushi being pushed away yet he's unable to do anything about it? Like seriously? I thought ASR gets what he wants so why can't he give Khushi her rightful place as his wife and the elder Raizada bahu?

Can Khushi just pack he stuff and leave? Like just disappear off the face of the earth?  How I wish she'd just go away, cuz right now not only does Arnav need to realize what a fool he is but the rest of the Raizada's need to understand just how damn lucky they got to have Khushi as a part of their otherwise demented family.

Screw it. I'm going back to my IPK free life till all this bullshit is over. I'll only catch up on the episodes once Anjali has gotten her eyes checked and learns to see properly. But then that might be in another couple years or when the show ends -_- 

Khushi was,is & will be punching bag,...
Pathetic disgraceful track...
Just fuming ...
So so annoying poojali drama just makes me insane...literally...
Don't feel like watching...
Just read WU...watch arshi on YouTube...
I curse myself for falling in love with KKG...
Can't watch poojali...
Can't stop watching KKG...
Iss dilema  ko kya naam doon?..🤢
Edited by sonapari - 11 years ago
While I feel badly for Arnav he needs to realize now that he knows about the Dadi/Snake connection that Dadi came to the RM with the specific purpose of trying to ruin his happiness with Khushi.
Her believing every lie Shyam uttered proves that.

Arnav needs to check her ass and check her HARD!   She needs to know if she says one more derogatory word agains the woman he loves she better pack her stuff and get the hell out of HIS house!

Why she doesn't realize she is on thin ice with him is a mystery to me.    And how he can show her any respect after she hasn't been in his life and abandoned him and Anjali for the past fourteen years boogles my mind.

She doesn't deserve anything but to be shown the door.
Originally posted by aria009hera

ek tu hi hai joh itne gande se tareeke se dilaasa de sakti hai!

Ya i know that...kuch naya bol
Hugs to you for this post dear! Don't cry! They don't deserve your tears at all! 🤗
*Anjali-eshtyle* Aap bhi naa..Aap jaante nahi...I had to wear that baby bump for 3 WHOLE days...so yeah I'm dieting now to get an even more flat stomach...so that I can flaunt it with beautiful sarees and act like the lead while Khushi, the actual lead' who's totally been side-lined you see, gets the worst clothes and the worst scenes since she can make even the worst scenes look amazing and satisfy the audience while I can't...Understand my problem yaar... 😳 
Uggh! I can't even speak more about her than this much...can't help spitting venom...😡
Lolz @ how can a child give birth to a child 😆