Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

i am too slow to understand help (Page 7)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

i m happy  that...they didnt  came up with arnii carrying anjali to her room scene...!!!!!!!!if they did my lappy will be resting in heaven...as i simply through it!!!!!!!!
ROFL oh your poor lappy thank god for small mercies

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirlblue.kindlesanja_heremysterieuxCDlove

mysterieux IF-Rockerz
mysterieux
mysterieux

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Swatii..I am still smarting from the fact that it has yet to occur  to Poojali  she has the option to move outWacko

Regarding you IPPKND time qs...I'd like to say ...in newtons wordsGeek

Absolute space in its own nature, without relation to anything external, remains always similar and immovable.

...absolute and mathematical time, of itself, and from its own nature, flows equally without relation to anything external, and by another name is called duration.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.kindleFairyLiquidSoap

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

As Maverick says, " It's classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you." LOL

That is what CVs want to tell us everytime they show arnav-khushi at night and then directly the next morning...
Bulls eye!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterieuxblue.kindle

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Since the show has made me lose my head as evident from my dp..

I m going to make a totally unrelated kostin : why is the old hag not leaving RM inspite of the owner telling her to get lost yest?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74mysterieuxFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by CDlove

damn it I missed the first page in nano seconds Angry

Di is like fertility godess...she glows after giving birth or maybe she had a quickie with Shyam ji when he came for that booty call so all her estrogen is pumping extravagently, hence the glow and ethreal beauty and what not.

Plus Poojali didn't have a miscarriage since it's 7+ months into the pregnancy. It should be a still born birth. So either she gave birth in natural labour or had a c-section i.e a surgery. In either case she couldn't be walking around like that with just one day to spare for recovery.
Im conphused..is this again that fertility goddess theory coming  true?

anyway about the last line about doing it with a rich hot sexy dude...I think I'll pass if he has a sis like poojali
hiru sweets i had great hopes you might at least answer just how much time was she in the hospital i want the estimated time of lapse between home hospital and home

swathi love Im not the most accurate of minds to ask such complicated questions but I'll give it a try.

Mehendi night- when Poojali had her miscarriage and was carted off to the hospital, shyam ji comes for a visit and Arnav bituwa does a one,two on shyam ji's blemishless face. Koosie bitiya and Arnav bituwa does an all nighter in the hospital (never showed details..wonder what they did...hmmm...nothing excting I'm betting...probably played snake and ladders Wink)

Next day- Arnav Bituwa and Koosie bitiya bring her home (like a boss #) but still in thier horse riding pants and sexy, extremely distracting backless dress respectively. Shyam ji comes for a booty call and Poojali does her fainting act and ask for her play mate/sex toy Shyam ji. Arnav bituwa breaks a vase and Koosie bitiya does some rabba ve over the broken pieces (symbolism?).

Next next day- Koosie bitiya in her blue wala dress trying to force feed Juice (wonder if it's mango) to DI(e).
Another forehead kiss of bituwa and bitiya *blush*
PS- is it just me or their forehead kisses are getting annoying? Move on to the lips already Angry

So it's day 3 in IPK world.

Hope I answered your question swathi ji
ah thank you Hiruji knew i could count on you makes it so clear for a dummy like me and yes that forehead kiss is starting to pallDead hell move on to anywhere oops forgot Di has to give permission

thechaigirlmysterieuxCDlove

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Since the show has made me lose my head as evident from my dp..

I m going to make a totally unrelated kostin : why is the old hag not leaving RM inspite of the owner telling her to get lost yest?

Because she realized that RM infrastructure is way better than the ashram with better food and bathrooms(not too sure about that though)...shyam is just an excuse...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirl

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

And finally ok this is a doozey shallow question how many of you are still willing to go the distance with a hot sexy rich dude so into his sister as long as you get to do it with him?

My question is do it for how long? 6 months? Wink Please be specific. LOL

zenjoeCDloveFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

And finally ok this is a doozey shallow question how many of you are still willing to go the distance with a hot sexy rich dude so into his sister as long as you get to do it with him?

OMG... are you saying i can marry Barun Sobti/ ASR (same difference for me!) ...i would actually lau if someone treated me like a doormat or dirt (take your pick!) as long as this hot sexy dude with a high emotional quotient can kiss my forehead and say mat jao...

please tell me you were kidding about the last question or is it really true that i can marry him... Oh my gee...shy feelings coming now.so let me go throw up!Angry

of course you can marry him after both his real and reel wife give you permission
and you can be manhandled only to have him say sorry you can be insulted only to have him buy you chenna
gosh i feel so warm inside and curling my toes at the thought of being crushed by those arms and body Day Dreaming 

zenjoehowcomeCDlove

Go to top