Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

i am too slow to understand help (Page 5)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

followed by the lady' Maid who had her Mehendi in the late evening 

ROFL ROFL

Di was in the hospital for 2 minutes. They wheeled Di into the OT, pulled out the cushion & voila she had a miscarriage!
thank you phew that curiosity was killing me
guiness world record anyone?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Devanshi-thechaigirlhowcomeOmNaMaSteOm

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

the kostin is why am i still shame less and watching this show?

the kostin is when am i gonna  stop watching this show?
the kostin is why on the earth wife asking her brother to bring back her husband where she has the option to walk out of her brother's house?

when will i get a chance to meet cv's and makers of this show to shower my love

I second you!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Milena777thechaigirlvijji12OmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

r
---edited----
As a person with very peanut size brain if not the size of CVs, PH and mahan Di, I have teeny weeny kostins. Please I will be very thankful to them who clear them.
How come Mahan di doesnt have any band aid or got first aid to her feet? She walked on glass shards like pativrata nari right?
How come there are no blood stains on the floor of RM when they are back from hospital?
How come there are no more glass shards on the mat of Mahan DI's room?
How come its a miscarriage at 7+ months pregnancy? Shouldn't there be a funeral for the baby?
How come doctors couldn't realize she had electric shock?
How come Shyam enter when ever he want when on friday, and day after Roka it was so difficult for him to escape?Confused

she super heals fast because she is a pativrat nari
vampires rarely have blood in them
and for the rest even i am stupefied I am slow in the thinking dept hence this post
great questions and replyClap

She is not a vampire dear. She is a bloody leechAngry
Aap bhi na Embarrassed *fake smile like anjali*, *giggling with 32 out like anjali*LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Milena777nandanie-Devanshi-thechaigirlFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CDlove

damn it I missed the first page in nano seconds Angry

Di is like fertility godess...she glows after giving birth or maybe she had a quickie with Shyam ji when he came for that booty call so all her estrogen is pumping extravagently, hence the glow and ethreal beauty and what not.

Plus Poojali didn't have a miscarriage since it's 7+ months into the pregnancy. It should be a still born birth. So either she gave birth in natural labour or had a c-section i.e a surgery. In either case she couldn't be walking around like that with just one day to spare for recovery.
Im conphused..is this again that fertility goddess theory coming  true?

anyway about the last line about doing it with a rich hot sexy dude...I think I'll pass if he has a sis like poojali
hiru sweets i had great hopes you might at least answer just how much time was she in the hospital i want the estimated time of lapse between home hospital and home

swathi love Im not the most accurate of minds to ask such complicated questions but I'll give it a try.

Mehendi night- when Poojali had her miscarriage and was carted off to the hospital, shyam ji comes for a visit and Arnav bituwa does a one,two on shyam ji's blemishless face. Koosie bitiya and Arnav bituwa does an all nighter in the hospital (never showed details..wonder what they did...hmmm...nothing excting I'm betting...probably played snake and ladders Wink)

Next day- Arnav Bituwa and Koosie bitiya bring her home (like a boss #) but still in thier horse riding pants and sexy, extremely distracting backless dress respectively. Shyam ji comes for a booty call and Poojali does her fainting act and ask for her play mate/sex toy Shyam ji. Arnav bituwa breaks a vase and Koosie bitiya does some rabba ve over the broken pieces (symbolism?).

Next next day- Koosie bitiya in her blue wala dress trying to force feed Juice (wonder if it's mango) to DI(e).
Another forehead kiss of bituwa and bitiya *blush*
PS- is it just me or their forehead kisses are getting annoying? Move on to the lips already Angry

So it's day 3 in IPK world.

Hope I answered your question swathi ji

Edited by CDlove - 06 September 2012 at 9:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nandanie-Devanshi-thechaigirl-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmLIKEDMGSultan_Of_SwingFairyLiquidSoap

S111 IF-Dazzler
S111
S111

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">And finally
ok this is a doozey shallow question how many of you are still willing
to go the distance with a hot sexy rich dude so into his sister as long
as you get to do it with him?

<font size="2">and the point is they arent ever close to even doing it. </font>
</font>

Sorry I disagree with that last question on the post ... And yes you said it ... they aren't even close to doing it ... So yes it's not that... It's she's madly in love ... She would take anything for him ... Atleast nowadays it's nice to see him supporting her in every possible way !!!!

As for the other questions , you're right they do arise in my mind too ... disturbs me ... but then I think it's just a show so just chill... to an extent my fault too ... can't stop watching it no matter what ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

<font color="#0000FF"><font size="3">the kostin is why am i still shame less and watching this show?

the kostin is when am i gonna stop watching this show?
the kostin is why on the earth wife asking her brother to bring back her husband where she has the option to walk out of her brother's house?

when will i get a chance to meet cv's and makers of this show to shower my love</font>
</font>

Vijji buddy me too ...I think in the last week and this week I just saw 4-5 epi's. I going to skip today's started watching old hag made me turn to written updates..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijji12OmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

OLGNES IF-Dazzler
OLGNES
OLGNES

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
i have question where is the mamaji???
has he died n left hello hi bye bye or has he been kidnapped by someone??
other question why can't arnav throw out his dadi and ask her to go to her scheming son who cheated arnav n anjali???
why doesn't arnav move out or throw out dadi he owns the house he has the right then why he not using them don't care about nani since u know dadi does not care for u for past many years n now also then why keep her in your hse she came after being brainwashed by shyam then just throw her out n ask her to stay with her lover shayam??? (I care 4 elders but in this case dadi has not only crossed her limits but she has returned with an intention to destroy her own grandchildren by listening to shyam therefore it is never wrong to throw her out)
i just wish ASR will tell her the dialog GET OUT DADI U RE NOT WELCOMED INTO THIS HOUSE i will be the happiest person on the earth when this happens cause she is main VILLIAN with her lover SHYAM!!!!!!!!!

p/s not offending anyone just my view point that all...

Edited by OLGNES - 06 September 2012 at 9:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandanieFairyLiquidSoap

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

And finally ok this is a doozey shallow question how many of you are still willing to go the distance with a hot sexy rich dude so into his sister as long as you get to do it with him?

OMG... are you saying i can marry Barun Sobti/ ASR (same difference for me!) ...i would actually lau if someone treated me like a doormat or dirt (take your pick!) as long as this hot sexy dude with a high emotional quotient can kiss my forehead and say mat jao...

please tell me you were kidding about the last question or is it really true that i can marry him... Oh my gee...shy feelings coming now.so let me go throw up!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Milena777SwaNia_2...Doctor...FairyLiquidSoap

Go to top