Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

i am too slow to understand help (Page 30)

armeen Newbie
armeen
armeen

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
gud post...i too had such questions in my mind...
i cnt understand sooo many things..

i guess we need to try almonds...

and they want their fans to be supersharp!!!!SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
And how on earth did I miss this post?! You're back after ages... chalo dair aaye durust aaye!

As trying to find logic in this show, I have lost every hope.  I was just told in another thread that this show has 3 writers. And my response was, "Wow three heads fail to develop a decent [I won't even dare say logical] track?!!"

As for your question, no I wouldn't even imagine myself in such a situation unless I lose the last grey cell in my head. I'm not a romantic person, so no I don't want my husband's world to revolve around me only. But thankfully I have some self-respect and thus I would refuse to be in  place where I don't exist!

FairyLiquidSoap

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
But my question is
y all r asking questions here and to whom?

FairyLiquidSoap

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Alright I am unable to comprehend me being a bit slow to grasp this fast paced quick moving drama and all and trying to figure out real time

See the lady Di had her Godh Barai in the afternoon or so followed by the lady' Maid who had her Mehendi in the late evening Whilst others were dancing poor sweet Di had her feet cut by glass electrocuted fell down got wheeled into the hospital came out ground zero her chotey had his breakdown with her maid lending him a shoulder to cry on' in the meanwhile Dadi phones up her besotted husband and he comes over and they have a conversation followed by the mother of all girl fights between the 2 salaas and then Di gets wheeled out of the hospital albeit in a wheel chair and the family continues their drama di gets to meet greet and eat with hubby darling... talk and small RV' and'and' damn I have lost track of the drama

My Puzzlement

Just exactly how many nano seconds seconds minutes was Di in the hospital?

How long is the night in IPKKND land?

Does Shyam have some magic teleportation device ala the Star Trek Transporter for he's here, he's there he's every where so beware

What kind of medicines have they pumped Di with that she looks beautiful and bright and is able to walk within minutes of a delivery?

Sister will take medicine only if husband gives it from his hand and brother will take medicine only if told for the sake of sister Iss pyar ko kya naam doon?

And finally ok this is a doozey shallow question how many of you are still willing to go the distance with a hot sexy rich dude so into his sister as long as you get to do it with him?

ROFLROFLROFL  Swathi honey, after reading your post I am rolling with laughter .. I had difficulty in understanding who this maid was then, I realised you were referring to our dear old Khushi ROFL 

This show reveals the height of stupidity of the writers.. for Pete's sake this is 21st century..  this is the age of internet, cloud servers, nano technology and Mars Rovers.. do not take your audience for granted... Come out of your hideout and smell the coffee.. women are an emancipated lot and are more intelligent that you would like to believe..

If I heard the doctor correctly, didn't he say she had lost considerable amount of blood? let's see,  she had a DNC, was also suffering from shock, had lacerations to the soles of her feet yet,  they released her from hospital just after 12 hours?  Wow amazing .. that is  indeed is speedy recovery...

BTW do we know who cleaned the bloody stained floor in RM? Why didn't anyone question the reason for those blood stains..? why didn't anyone see the disconnected wiring on the banisters? hmmm... perhaps our dear old writers have wishful thinking.. they do wish that just like them we too would have poor memory... unfortunately,  we are like the elephant.. we never forget.. especially when the topic is IPKKND..

Just as you, I too am finding it hard to grasp this story.. Mother of sorrows turned out to be a shrewd, cunning manipulator.. out with her love for her brother, out with her love for her Rajkumari who never saw the light of the day and in with the Machiavelli of a husband called Shyam.. just like his name his actions too are dark and despicable to say the least...

Edited by LadyLaLa - 07 September 2012 at 10:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaFairyLiquidSoap

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
If you are too slow to understand, you must be one of the 99.99% of 'illiterate kids' who makes up this forum. Just like the rest of us. Not me saying...say wiseheads, so it must be true.

Enuff said. Go do your homework!! Or better yet, read some good literature.LOL

Evil Smile

ps. Fairy, you know I love you. Just saying so that there is no flimsy MU betn us. Tongue

Edited by spirit - 07 September 2012 at 9:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireJaponicaLadyLaLaFairyLiquidSoap

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
This is Nayee soch...if u hv a sexy-tycoon dude wid poojhali...then hw u can able to maintain birth control...LOL...
Thanks for ur post after a long time..

FairyLiquidSoap

SoShy Senior Member
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

And finally ok this is a doozey shallow question how many of you are still willing to go the distance with a hot sexy rich dude so into his sister as long as you get to do it with him?

and the point is they arent ever close to even doing it.

He couldn't even kiss her once in the last year and a half... 

FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neemsundari

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by Neemsundari

I have stopped watching the show for the last two weeks, so I have no answer to your questions. I do, however, have a question for you and others: how can you still watch the show without getting a headache?LOL
by making posts like these and trolling other postsLOL 

Quit watching and take up knitting-- you'll be better entertained, and certainly find more logic. The show going downhill has done wonders for my life-- I've realized I have one! Embarrassed
LOL 
Neem it has come down to trolling and laughing Whattay pity this show that was fodder for a million thought ful /controversial/ provoking posts has come down to size zero just like the IQ of the CV;s
I used to have a real nice time reading and answering many of your posts in the past Even your FF was very interesting

Thankfully lesson well learnt and no more soaps except my kind

Go to top