Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

i am too slow to understand help (Page 25)

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
amazing post buddy.. at the end of the day, we are just left with numerous answered questions! everyday, there is no question answered, instead, new questions come up Ouch last yr, the show used to revolve around arhi and now, it is all about anjali. even if she is nt in the screen, everyone just talks about things related to her. really irritating! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

EXPELLIARMUS IF-Rockerz
EXPELLIARMUS
EXPELLIARMUS

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by CDlove

what the she never responded and the thread is stagnant nowOuch

I know..she left in a hurry..damn Angry
just like the other one that day who got her own post closed because she did not know how to answer
she must have gone in search of a dictionary rem we have not used standard words like omg i am dead whee you rock  frns you d best

OMG bt I used ths wrds!

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

just like the other one that day who got her own post closed because she did not know how to answer
she must have gone in search of a dictionary rem we have not used standard words like omg i am dead whee you rock  frns you d best
We also need to add

TFS

RES

Faint

Thud

Drool

Hotwa

Along with these emoticons Blushing, Day Dreaming, Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsEXPELLIARMUSFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

amazing post buddy.. at the end of the day, we are just left with numerous answered questions! everyday, there is no question answered, instead, new questions come up Ouch last yr, the show used to revolve around arhi and now, it is all about anjali. even if she is nt in the screen, everyone just talks about things related to her. really irritating! Angry
thank you
i call it the Di-puranaDead

SeerialLoopsdivvk

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

We also need to add

TFS

RES

Faint

Thud

Drool

Hotwa

Along with these emoticons Blushing, Day Dreaming, Embarrassed
we need to make a standard so we can use them for such posts LOL

SeerialLoopsEXPELLIARMUS

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by divvk

thank you
i call it the Di-puranaDead

ya.. the show should not even be named as didi ki saut bcos in this, khushi will be involved na.. but, currently, she is not involved in the show, she is just a side character.. so, i think the apt name is "Di ki kahani".. is it apt? LOL

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I sincerely believe these type of Posts "putting words in an actors mouth and projecting our feelings of hurt as his hurt" does more damage to the actor than any sort of negative criticism can.

He has in many interviews mentioned he is jarred when he sees famel fans wanting to touch him etc.  But has that stopped any of the feamles here writing absoultely anything about what they want to do to him.  They are considered positive posts and you think, he gets happy seeing how teenagers and mature ladies are describing his ass, his muscles and writing in as sexual as possible what they want to do to him?  How come there is no uproar from you to stop that kind of posts.

Many a stars including the great Amitabh have been panned mercilessly by fans and critics for acting in some of his recent movies.  Do you think he is sitting and crying and sad.  Tomorrow when Baruns movie comes out, people including critics, some will pan him and lot of them may praise him.  Do you think he will stop acting, because he sees negative reviews about his acting and his movie debut.

When you take up a public profession and you are putting yourself out there to be objectifies, written about, praised and skewered, you do it with full knowledge of what you are getting into. 

Fans telling others he is feeling sad reading about him, makes him look like someone who cannot handle all the benefits and brick bats that come with stardom.

So if one is a true fan, they should stop making posts saying things which he never said out loud to any media or never mentioned any of his feelings out to the media.

Even if he did say it to someone on the sets, he told that in confidence, not to get it published on forums and make him look like someone who cannot handle negative things and only want positive things.

I just wish, so called fans, stop and think and see how these type of sorry post will be more embarassing to him, far more than any negative posts will ever do.

I am not going to post this anywhere else, as I dont think anyone else other than my friends will understand or appreciate this.

Edited by stafhtad - 06 September 2012 at 1:16pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001FuzzbucketGirlOfFireEXPELLIARMUSCDloveasha...FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

I sincerely believe these type of Posts "putting words in an actors mouth and projecting our feelings of hurt as his hurt" does more damage to the actor than any sort of negative criticism can.

He has in many interviews mentioned he is jarred when he sees famel fans wanting to touch him etc.  But has that stopped any of the feamles here writing absoultely anything about what they want to do to him.  They are considered positive posts and you think, he gets happy seeing how teenagers and mature ladies are describing his ass, his muscles and writing in as sexual as possible what they want to do to him?  How come there is no uproar from you to stop that kind of posts.

Many a stars including the great Amitabh have been panned mercilessly by fans and critics for acting in some of his recent movies.  Do you think he is sitting and crying and sad.  Tomorrow when Baruns movie comes out, people including critics, some will pan him and lot of them may praise him.  Do you think he will stop acting, because he sees negative reviews about his acting and his movie debut.

When you take up a public profession and you are putting yourself out there to be objectifies, written about, praised and skewered, you do it with full knowledge of what you are getting into. 

Fans telling others he is feeling sad reading about him, makes him look like someone who cannot handle all the benefits and brick bats that come with stardom.

So if you are true fan, please stop making posts saying things which he never said out loud to any media or never mentioned any of his feelings out to the media.

Even if he did say it to someone on the sets, he told that in confidence, not to get it published on forums and make him look like someone who cannot handle negative things and only want positive things.

I just wish, so called fans, stop and think and see how these type of sorry post will be more embarassing to him, far more than any negative posts will ever do.

I am not going to post this anywhere else, as I dont think anyone else other than my friends will understand or appreciate this.
hear hear and do post it there she may need a dictionary pictionary but the message to those who want to moral police wil be made clear laub laub you dammit

SeerialLoopsEXPELLIARMUS

Go to top