Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

i am too slow to understand help (Page 22)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Btw we should stop talking about chotey's chotey... Barun Bhayiya has been trolling in the forum and had bumped into some of our Chotey posts and he's feeling all hot and bothered about it.

so peeps lets not talk about choteys shall we?

This is perfume's kind request.
what the huh?

Perfume's new spoiler

like i wrote somewhere never ask questions from obvious phangurls even if they try to pass off as scent of another kind and this one has the stench of phan gurl stamped all over why only importance to one? the bias can be seen there and in the liking for certain posts of her sorts

Phan gurlism is an art and people asking opinions from phan gurls are only deluding themslves. Im sure our Bhayiya hasn't even seen the cover of India Forums up till now.

so true... this person has never met anyone from the cast. she knows someone on the sets and likes to mess with the phan gurls. already they are posts apologizing to barun... LOL
quite scary and shows her lack of self esteem and self worth and gets validation by bullying sorry for harsh words but she has no right to play mind games with some of the younger impressionable minds and knowing  the cast they are very sporting and fun sort case in point a post that got famous bcos BS liked it inspite of being made fun of 
what s her problem

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-geetmaanluvJaponicaJayneCDloveasha...SeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOm

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Here lets go say sorry to bhaiya

Hiru Kaisa sorry

This type...

Baruns I lubbs you Heart HeartHeartHeart (just imagine a whole row of hearts ) We're really sowwwiee. U da best actor on TV... and I watch this show only for you Heart

If im right Barun himself wasn't very impressed with the amount of attention he was gettin from phangirls saying they love him. Him seeing that thread is only going to be worse LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayne-Aimz-CDloveEXPELLIARMUSFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Hiru Kaisa sorry

This type...

Baruns I lubbs you Heart HeartHeartHeart (just imagine a whole row of hearts ) We're really sowwwiee. U da best actor on TV... and I watch this show only for you Heart

If im right Barun himself wasn't very impressed with the amount of attention he was gettin from phangirls saying they love him. Him seeing that thread is only going to be worse LOL
he was petrified and he is not that sort so just goes to show how much perfume really knows in fact she is causing some damage to his image with her nonsense he is no tantrum thalaiva

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayne-Aimz-CDloveEXPELLIARMUSSeerialLoops

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by stafhtad

HUMPH...16 pages late

Swathi the forced marriage night lasted two weeks in IPK land... Need I add more  :P

I see Sudha and Hiru rating themselves... LOL
Arrey Choti !!!
Bhere deed I rait humself??
Bhere Bhere.
I bill pani issh u. Shoe humself da poorf !!!

And hellos to you too Mamiji...

Poorf...you donts havve to go to Phar...justs go two paages baack, and you wills see its... ;)  !!!! And in Mami style ''dont denies it now'' Tongue

I go phaar!!  i surch Hi, i surch lo.  Hi Lo.  Lo Hi.  Hello Hi Bye Bye.
Eye ownlee saa hiru raiting ownselb.
Eye know C loopy raiting ownselb.
Sow. Eye shtill knead sum poorf !!!!

Hi Lo, Hi Nahi, Baaack jaane ke parii !!! Hi Lo, Hi ko bye bye karne ke padi

Eye saw loopy raiting = you. Bcauze you are Maami. 
So Loopy= Maami
Maami= Raiting herselb

Samajh main awi gava ab...Nahi tou dimaag ka bye bye huwi gawa...  Tongue

Ownly u cn doo dis.
poorf maangaa
aur tum ne pooding jala diya
Aap Bhi Na !!!
ab poorf iz knot in da pooding !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JayneCDloveFairyLiquidSoap

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Hiru Kaisa sorry

This type...

I just put in  a bunch of hearts like this...a picture says a thousand words

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

I hope it would suffice for our bhaiya to forgive us Embarrassed

JayneSeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Swathi, if you're slow to understand then count me in the Screwed-up Brain section when it comes to IPKKND and well an even more Screwed-up Stomach when it comes to digesting it.

Just today I read a post which made me quite sentimental, it talked about the plight of a woman struck with the horror of miscarriage and I realized, though inexperienced about these matters myself, how a mother feels for her baby, especially one she has lost and it's no trivial matter, it's no "Oh no, the Baby is gone...! Never mind, seems like I have to get my ass up for getting you in" matter.

And God forbid being a feminist I tune in any other SP show ever again, whence I have a strong urge to create another Eagle Forum to fight this anti-feminism which is perhaps the Rishta Wohi, and now you also see the males doing abusive favours in explicitly shown scenes which is the Soch Nayi.

hey aimi read that post also so touching why blame sp all the other shows have women having some esteem they study get into business teach family values only here our ex female lead lost everything job character and the current one gives all women a bad nameDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SeerialLoopsCDloveFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Hiru Kaisa sorry

This type...

he was petrified and he is not that sort so just goes to show how much perfume really knows in fact she is causing some damage to his image with her nonsense he is no tantrum thalaiva

Like, W*F?

I am Beyonce, you know. Minus the True Star part.

LOL 
i too went and showed my love

-Aimz-CDloveSeerialLoops

Go to top