Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

i am too slow to understand help (Page 19)

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Btw we should stop talking about chotey's chotey... Barun Bhayiya has been trolling in the forum and had bumped into some of our Chotey posts and he's feeling all hot and bothered about it.

so peeps lets not talk about choteys shall we?

This is perfume's kind request.

Edited by CDlove - 06 September 2012 at 11:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaSeerialLoopsEXPELLIARMUSdieforasrOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by CDlove

</div>
provided Di does not give starting troubleEvil Smile

Di's just plain fustrated with the lack of action(what with the pregnancy and 3 day old baby bumps and all)...so she cockblocks everything that comes within a 5 mile radius...I'll find her her boy toy to play with..i think it's goodenough distraction Wink

make it battery operated wont want her to get electrocuted againWink

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">But but but but</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">She will be hopping and bobbing and sobbing and end up in choteys rooms and ask him to show how to use the battery operated device.Shocked</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I mean I mean. She would.</font>

<div>
hm true so maybe something with finger touch? or will that also involve choteys help

But the question is does chote know what it is, let alone know how to use it?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsEXPELLIARMUSFairyLiquidSoap

dieforasr IF-Rockerz
dieforasr
dieforasr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Alright I am unable to comprehend me being a bit slow to grasp this fast paced quick moving drama and all and trying to figure out real time

See the lady Di had her Godh Barai in the afternoon or so followed by the lady' Maid who had her Mehendi in the late evening Whilst others were dancing poor sweet Di had her feet cut by glass electrocuted fell down got wheeled into the hospital came out ground zero her chotey had his breakdown with her maid lending him a shoulder to cry on' in the meanwhile Dadi phones up her besotted husband and he comes over and they have a conversation followed by the mother of all girl fights between the 2 salaas and then Di gets wheeled out of the hospital albeit in a wheel chair and the family continues their drama di gets to meet greet and eat with hubby darling... talk and small RV' and'and' damn I have lost track of the drama

My Puzzlement

Just exactly how many nano seconds seconds minutes was Di in the hospital?

How long is the night in IPKKND land?

Does Shyam have some magic teleportation device ala the Star Trek Transporter for he's here, he's there he's every where so beware

What kind of medicines have they pumped Di with that she looks beautiful and bright and is able to walk within minutes of a delivery?

Sister will take medicine only if husband gives it from his hand and brother will take medicine only if told for the sake of sister Iss pyar ko kya naam doon?

And finally ok this is a doozey shallow question how many of you are still willing to go the distance with a hot sexy rich dude so into his sister as long as you get to do it with him?

CV wana prove that best STAR parivar JODI award should goes to ShyanjaliAngryAngryAngryAngry...Viewers are dumb...only they hv the eyes ..this couple is just magical...whenever they appear in the screen ..all viewers just run away...ClapClapClap

Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

hmm papa malik stopped with chotey so must be from the time she started stalking plus with so many years between her and chotey am wondering just what did the senior maliks do to evade her blocking and manage to make a chotey
she must have been their natural rhythm birth control they did when she was not there which was never well almost since chotey was conceived so she has never forgiven her papa or her chotey for that so she is making him pay by being his block hope that gets me into the next round
I think Chotey is actually Badey.  Only that can be the Zabardast twist.  We all have been fooled by Harvard !!!
How izz dat for a pretzel !!!Embarrassed

Chotey is Badey as in Big? are you sure?

I hope so for Khushi's sake

JaponicaSeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Btw we should stop talking about chotey's chotey... Barun Bhayiya has been trolling in the forum and had bumped into some of our Chotey posts and he's feeling all hot and bothered about it.

so peeps lets not talk about choteys shall we?

This is perfume's kind request.
what the huh?

SeerialLoopsCDloveOmNaMaSteOm

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Originally posted by asha...

Originally posted by asha...

HUMPH...16 pages late

Swathi the forced marriage night lasted two weeks in IPK land... Need I add more  :P

I see Sudha and Hiru rating themselves... LOL
Arrey Choti !!!
Bhere deed I rait humself??
Bhere Bhere.
I bill pani issh u. Shoe humself da poorf !!!

And hellos to you too Mamiji...

Poorf...you donts havve to go to Phar...justs go two paages baack, and you wills see its... ;)  !!!! And in Mami style ''dont denies it now'' Tongue

I go phaar!!  i surch Hi, i surch lo.  Hi Lo.  Lo Hi.  Hello Hi Bye Bye.
Eye ownlee saa hiru raiting ownselb.
Eye know C loopy raiting ownselb.
Sow. Eye shtill knead sum poorf !!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaEXPELLIARMUSasha...FairyLiquidSoap

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

hmmm I have no patience left to watch this crap forget understand it ... its ruined so badly , even bitching about it  is no fun :| 

What kind of medicines have they pumped Di with that she looks beautiful and bright and is able to walk within minutes of a delivery?

Sister will take medicine only if husband gives it from his hand and brother will take medicine only if told for the sake of sister Iss pyar ko kya naam doon?
 ^^^ @ Blue temme you dint mean beautiful ROFL I can agree with walk part but beauty ??? really ??
@ Red =)) did that really happen ROFL ROFL lmao 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaSeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Japonica

</div>
provided Di does not give starting troubleEvil Smile

Di's just plain fustrated with the lack of action(what with the pregnancy and 3 day old baby bumps and all)...so she cockblocks everything that comes within a 5 mile radius...I'll find her her boy toy to play with..i think it's goodenough distraction Wink

make it battery operated wont want her to get electrocuted againWink

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">But but but but</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">She will be hopping and bobbing and sobbing and end up in choteys rooms and ask him to show how to use the battery operated device.Shocked</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I mean I mean. She would.</font>

<div>
hm true so maybe something with finger touch? or will that also involve choteys help

But the question is does chote know what it is, let alone know how to use it?
well for his di he will certainly learn

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaSeerialLoops

Go to top