Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

i am too slow to understand help - Page 15

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: stafhtad

But but but but
She will be hopping and bobbing and sobbing and end up in choteys rooms and ask him to show how to use the battery operated device.😲
I mean I mean.  She would.

hm true so maybe something with finger touch? or will that also involve choteys help

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: bong.girl

πŸ˜†

I don't want to be interrupted by the forum nannies or da-Di. πŸ˜† 

oh you worried about one nanny in particular who loves all the facts about birds and bees and wants to teach it to young and sundry hmm tells tells
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Btw we should stop talking about chotey's chotey... Barun Bhayiya has been trolling in the forum and had bumped into some of our Chotey posts and he's feeling all hot and bothered about it.

so peeps lets not talk about choteys shall we?

This is perfume's kind request.
Edited by CDlove - 11 years ago
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hm true so maybe something with finger touch? or will that also involve choteys help

But the question is does chote know what it is, let alone know how to use it?
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Alright I am unable to comprehend me being a bit slow to grasp this fast paced quick moving drama and all and trying to figure out real time

See the lady Di had her Godh Barai in the afternoon or so followed by the lady' Maid who had her Mehendi in the late evening Whilst others were dancing poor sweet Di had her feet cut by glass electrocuted fell down got wheeled into the hospital came out ground zero her chotey had his breakdown with her maid lending him a shoulder to cry on' in the meanwhile Dadi phones up her besotted husband and he comes over and they have a conversation followed by the mother of all girl fights between the 2 salaas and then Di gets wheeled out of the hospital albeit in a wheel chair and the family continues their drama di gets to meet greet and eat with hubby darling... talk and small RV' and'and' damn I have lost track of the drama

My Puzzlement

Just exactly how many nano seconds seconds minutes was Di in the hospital?

How long is the night in IPKKND land?

Does Shyam have some magic teleportation device ala the Star Trek Transporter for he's here, he's there he's every where so beware

What kind of medicines have they pumped Di with that she looks beautiful and bright and is able to walk within minutes of a delivery?

Sister will take medicine only if husband gives it from his hand and brother will take medicine only if told for the sake of sister Iss pyar ko kya naam doon?

And finally ok this is a doozey shallow question how many of you are still willing to go the distance with a hot sexy rich dude so into his sister as long as you get to do it with him?

CV wana prove that best STAR parivar JODI award should goes to Shyanjali😑😑😑😑...Viewers are dumb...only they hv the eyes ..this couple is just magical...whenever they appear in the screen ..all viewers just run away...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: stafhtad

I think Chotey is actually Badey.  Only that can be the Zabardast twist.  We all have been fooled by Harvard !!!
How izz dat for a pretzel !!!😳

Chotey is Badey as in Big? are you sure?

I hope so for Khushi's sake
This content was originally posted by: CDlove

Btw we should stop talking about chotey's chotey... Barun Bhayiya has been trolling in the forum and had bumped into some of our Chotey posts and he's feeling all hot and bothered about it.

so peeps lets not talk about choteys shall we?

This is perfume's kind request.

what the huh?
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: asha...

And hellos to you too Mamiji...

Poorf...you donts havve to go to Phar...justs go two paages baack, and you wills see its... ;)  !!!! And in Mami style ''dont denies it now'' πŸ˜›

I go phaar!!  i surch Hi, i surch lo.  Hi Lo.  Lo Hi.  Hello Hi Bye Bye.
Eye ownlee saa hiru raiting ownselb.
Eye know C loopy raiting ownselb.
Sow. Eye shtill knead sum poorf !!!!
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm I have no patience left to watch this crap forget understand it ... its ruined so badly , even bitching about it  is no fun :| 

What kind of medicines have they pumped Di with that she looks beautiful and bright and is able to walk within minutes of a delivery?

Sister will take medicine only if husband gives it from his hand and brother will take medicine only if told for the sake of sister Iss pyar ko kya naam doon?
 ^^^ @ Blue temme you dint mean beautiful πŸ€£ I can agree with walk part but beauty ??? really ??
@ Red =)) did that really happen 🀣 🀣 lmao 
This content was originally posted by: Japonica

But the question is does chote know what it is, let alone know how to use it?

well for his di he will certainly learn