Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I started to watch today...just 30 seconds and I stopped.  I doubt I missed anything worthwhile?
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bong.girl

😲

Wah wah what a graphic reply! I can so imagine it! πŸ˜†

BTW, I am from  the forum moral squad. I charge you with the attempt to corrupting the young minds here with such graphic description.  πŸ˜‰

err they corrupted me with their omg gutter posts and gory detailed posts on placement of hands legs nails and feet and what not I learnt the facts of err life from them
Originally posted by: bong.girl

Now there is a fantastic writer and she also  very logical and level headed. But I am a tough cookie to crack. So I am going to test her knowledge of English. Dum hai to check your PM and send me the "critical appreciation of it along with the meaning and translation. Yeh hai jung ka ailaan.

Open challenge!

bring it on
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🀣
Thank god they didn't waste time in dragging it thru anji being all weak and being nursed... I hv no issues... Lol...Edited by kooltoad - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: CDlove

why oh why cant Koosie ji find a nice blanket to warm it up?

but then koosie ji being innocent and all will she know how to cover?
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: stafhtad

Yes.  Swathi waits until Loopy logs out and makes a post so her reply will be in the 10th or 11th page.

I am the PARALLEL LEAD DAMMIT !!!  You want me to show my contract.  I want to renegotiate.  This is unacceptable.

What is unacceptable is your constant picking on Anjali.

Let me tell you this ok Fairy.  You can Rowdy many into agreeing with you.  Dont agree me (like Akshay Kumar in Rowdy Rathore) !!!!

Even after such a devastating loss, pierced feet, electrocution, she got back on her own feet and limped away to Choteys room. 

Instead of trying to understand why she did that and be bewildered at her healing powers you question her.  Let me put this in perspective for you, you teenager you.

Just imagine.  If she didn't go to Chotey's room at that very moment.  Do you know what would have happened to your no morals Kushi.  It would have been a travesty.  Kushi, wearing those revealing clothes, getting hot and bothered seeing ASR in those lose pants, imagining why he is wearing such lose pants, in a moment of weakness might have made a honest man out of ASR.  

Once ASR CUMS, jeez Swathi, stop fainiting, you are such a phangurl, OMG OMG.  Once ASR CUMS to the realisation, now, he is a goner and once Kushi realises ASR can never say no to her, demands to bring back Shyam,  If ASR mustering all his brain cells say no, Kushi would have stomped out of RM fully expecting ASR to come.   Stop fainitng you Fairy.  Jeez.  What a drama queen you are.  Fully expecting ASR to CUM after her.
Kushi would have been wandering on the roads and then while the bells toll, pigs fly, and winds roars, she is pregnant.  😲  Barefoot and pregnant.

Anjali sensing all this and wanting to keep Kushi safe, barged in and instead saved Kushi by requesting for Shyams return.  You see, she can take any amount of pain from Shyam but she cannot see Kushi being on the roads, yes you guessed it right, barefoot and pregnant.

She avoide a monstrous travesty and you are here complaining about it.

You are reported.

Loopy ji, USE proper spellings dammit! 😑
Originally posted by: stafhtad

Yes.  Swathi waits until Loopy logs out and makes a post so her reply will be in the 10th or 11th page.

I am the PARALLEL LEAD DAMMIT !!!  You want me to show my contract.  I want to renegotiate.  This is unacceptable.

What is unacceptable is your constant picking on Anjali.

Let me tell you this ok Fairy.  You can Rowdy many into agreeing with you.  Dont agree me (like Akshay Kumar in Rowdy Rathore) !!!!

Even after such a devastating loss, pierced feet, electrocution, she got back on her own feet and limped away to Choteys room. 

Instead of trying to understand why she did that and be bewildered at her healing powers you question her.  Let me put this in perspective for you, you teenager you.

Just imagine.  If she didn't go to Chotey's room at that very moment.  Do you know what would have happened to your no morals Kushi.  It would have been a travesty.  Kushi, wearing those revealing clothes, getting hot and bothered seeing ASR in those lose pants, imagining why he is wearing such lose pants, in a moment of weakness might have made a honest man out of ASR.  

Once ASR comes, jeez Swathi, stop fainiting, you are such a phangurl, OMG OMG.  Once ASR comes to the realisation, now, he is a goner and once Kushi realises ASR can never say no to her, demands to bring back Shyam,  If ASR mustering all his brain cells say no, Kushi would have stomped out of RM fully expecting ASR to come.   Stop fainitng you Fairy.  Jeez.  What a drama queen you are.  Fully expecting ASR to come after her.
Kushi would have been wandering on the roads and then while the bells toll, pigs fly, and winds roars, she is pregnant.  😲  Barefoot and pregnant.

Anjali sensing all this and wanting to keep Kushi safe, barged in and instead saved Kushi by requesting for Shyams return.  You see, she can take any amount of pain from Shyam but she cannot see Kushi being on the roads, yes you guessed it right, barefoot and pregnant.

She avoide a monstrous travesty and you are here complaining about it.

You are reported.

ah my sweet sistah i know i can count on you to give me the right answers and deck me across the face and report me sighhh my own anjali di
sudha am filled with such irritation and need to ask you some queries about the other which i will post there soon but coming to this pure 🀒 vomit vomit
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I will report you both- Loopy and Swathi! Corrupting the young innocent minds. Both of you are reported.  
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

but then koosie ji being innocent and all will she know how to cover?

That's why Im saying it's a gone case... Koosie's not upto it..

maybe I should give it a try to warm it up...😳
Onu🀒 but gosh did enjoy it err is there some latent bollywood freak in me why dont you post the link here i am sure folks can also share my own pain oops pleasure
loved it onu thank youπŸ€—