i am too slow to understand help - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago

i have many more questions than this...so i stopped watching show...nd m happy with wu...soon i will be happy...even without it...yeee!!!!!!!!m out of obsession to this show...!!!!!!
Edited by sanja_here - 11 years ago
One explanation is that Arnav Khushi cry-love scene happened in the night...
However, when they came back with Di the next morning I don't know why the entire family didn't shower and change into fresh clothes... that's why Payal seems to have disowned them and run away 

For the last question 
A hot sexy rich dude who doesn't kiss me after knowing me for more than a year? Don't think his sister is the problem
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Shit I found out she is Jaadu from koi mil gaya you know the blue aliens :O she self heals with her light up finger or is that ET..

Either one.. she must be their relative..

or their spawn
As Maverick says, " It's classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you." πŸ˜†

Edited by bong.girl - 11 years ago
i m happy  that...they didnt  came up with arnii carrying anjali to her room scene...!!!!!!!!if they did my lappy will be resting in heaven...as i simply through it!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by charlotte74

One explanation is that Arnav Khushi cry-love scene happened in the night...
However, when they came back with Di the next morning I don't know why the entire family didn't shower and change into fresh clothes... that's why Payal seems to have disowned them and run away 

For the last question 
A hot sexy rich dude who doesn't kiss me after knowing me for more than a year? Don't think his sister is the problem
i think she is the problem see everything is about his Di and di has not given permission
she always interrupts when they want to do it and now when they really really want to do it and are going through a wedding in order to do it she ends up err upstaging them
so  he does have some emotionally incestous problemsπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sanja_here

i m happy  that...they didnt  came up with arnii carrying anjali to her room scene...!!!!!!!!if they did my lappy will be resting in heaven...as i simply through it!!!!!!!!
🀣 oh your poor lappy thank god for small mercies
Swatii..I am still smarting from the fact that it has yet to occur  to Poojali  she has the option to move out

Regarding you IPPKND time qs...I'd like to say ...in newtons wordsπŸ€“

Absolute space in its own nature, without relation to anything external, remains always similar and immovable.

...absolute and mathematical time, of itself, and from its own nature, flows equally without relation to anything external, and by another name is called duration.

Originally posted by bong.girl

As Maverick says, " It's classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you." πŸ˜†

That is what CVs want to tell us everytime they show arnav-khushi at night and then directly the next morning...
Bulls eye!!πŸ˜†
Since the show has made me lose my head as evident from my dp..

I m going to make a totally unrelated kostin : why is the old hag not leaving RM inspite of the owner telling her to get lost yest?