Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Its HIGH time to bring the contract marriage issue (Page 2)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

yes! ow its time for Arnav to tell the truth to everyone.. i think he will.. he can clearly see what Dadi is trying to say indirectly! and i am sure he will spill the beans soon!
i really wonder will Buaji and Amma let the marriage happen on knowing the contract thing! hmm..!! but still its necessary to come out now.. i just can not see Khushi being treated like this for no reason at all!! feel like giving a kick on Dadi's a** and throw her out of RM! *sigh* tough time for both Arnav and Khushi!!

can they just get out from RM and leave on Everest!
I want Arnav to spill the bean ASAP. One thing I did not understand though. Anjali said that so far she listened to everything Arnav said ,but she was lying . I mean she lied Arnav right from the begining and was meeting Shyam. She never listened to Arnav. Now that she has lost her baby she is still lying. i MEAN SHE IS GOING THROUGH such a SAD phase in her life but still lying? Really?Ouch
As far as Dadi is concerned she is a WITCH

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi_TheJoker-

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweta...

I reckon arnav is going to clock that dadi is bein goff with khushi and he will do some thing either for her, and will stand up for her! :) I hope :) 
I hoipe he has enough time to do so ,because otherwise he is always preoccupied with Di and Di ONLY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
so true 

at the very least its a track focusing on the leads. what is khushi right now nanny to anjali .. doormat to the family .. punching bag to dadi... 
support for arnav. 

she has been reduced to a  side character. everything revolves around anjali. most shows revolve around the lead heroine. look at any of the top shows no matter what the track is its abt the lead heroines more than even the heroes. but this show... anjali's character has taken over at the point of arnav an khushi marriage. 

atleast they looked at their mehendi .. remembered u know they were getting married.

lazylad8-FauZitrina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Trina. I am not so much for Arnie flaunting that how he used Khushi and got into this contract marriage coz I think it demeans her further and also their love for each other.

He needs to stand  up and clearly tell everyone about Shyams lust for his wife anyhow she is the victim here. Also about the convo that he does not love Anjali and loves Khushi instead...

The thing is only nani knows about it and so even Akashi and mami are siding with dadi on getting Shyam back...

Also he needs to tell this to Anjali the main person who should know this. He is protecting the wrong person for the wrong reason...
I know it demeans her ,but at the same time RM people should know everything. They should know what Khushi went through because of Shya, That dadi feels that Khushi is a GOLd digger and trapped Arnav. She should know thatS its arnie WHO trapped her instead.
Yes Arnav should also tell others about What Shyam told him about Khushi but I DONT THINK DADI WILL LISTEN TO HIM.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZipremparbatMrDarcyfan

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunmagic

Totally agree. Why can't Arnav talk to dadi about whole Shyam Khushi mu. Why is he still quiet? If he loves Khushi he should Speke up and not just give kisses and rabba veys it is getting monotonous now. Please writers he is asr just to remind u bring his character back and stop making him cry for his di.
He has NO TIME babe. He is BUSY with Dis tantrums and LIES.

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

so true 

at the very least its a track focusing on the leads. what is khushi right now nanny to anjali .. doormat to the family .. punching bag to dadi... 
support for arnav. 

she has been reduced to a  side character. everything revolves around anjali. most shows revolve around the lead heroine. look at any of the top shows no matter what the track is its abt the lead heroines more than even the heroes. but this show... anjali's character has taken over at the point of arnav an khushi marriage. 

atleast they looked at their mehendi .. remembered u know they were getting married.
I want Shyam back at RM and kill dadi and Anjali ASAP , So that we can concentrate on the leads.

lazylad8-FauZigeetmaanluv

Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I too think so

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I think there is still a few episodes to go to expose the contract marriage ki baat. But yes for sure, this has to be revealed much before we get to view the Garima - voh aurat ka drama.

lazylad8-FauZitrina2010

Go to top