Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dis is one superb post... If der is any way dis can be showed to cvs i'll be more dan happy... Plz plz cvs dont do dis to virat...
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup totally agreed
be it virika track or virman or jeeman viren is consistent in his character so why not Virat... Really that Virat is missing... Want that Virat back back BACK
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for making this post dear..
This is needed..

anu1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u yaar. Today i felt like crying seeing virat in silent mode. Feeling like slapping that dialogue writer... Why they are torturing us with a overdose of jeeman! I WANT MY VIRAT BACK NOW!!!
..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu1989

agree with u yaar. Today i felt like crying seeing virat in silent mode. Feeling like slapping that dialogue writer... Why they are torturing us with a overdose of jeeman! I WANT MY VIRAT BACK NOW!!!

Jeeman Overdose is good dear, cos, the behna's comes first! But it doesnt mean that Manvi shud go on blabbering di di.. Nwadays she rarely uses the word partner!
-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CV's...Please bring our old Virat back...This new Virat is merely a probe in the background..Even the Vadheras have got more importance than him..!!!
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why do u have to butcher one character to glorify another? Cant we see Jeevika and virat showing equally involved in it...yeah it is a behna show...but can u run it just by behna emotions...helll nooo...if that was the case then u only needed 2 characters in the show...wanna see Virat's involvement more...want strong scenes for Virat...otherwise it is pheeka pheeka ehmbbh.

Thanks for this post.
Edited by Rach-dc - 11 years ago
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
So true all the things he did for his love and the strong persona he built up in the past few months is being damaged with him being sidelined...

I agree.. this show is about two sisters and I love them too.. but why can't the CV's at least give some of the screen space for Virat... why aren't they being efficient... They are just showing some glimpses of him here and there.. To prove what? His existence? Why are they hell bent on spoiling his character which was built with so much hard work? I first thought that it was his health so I was silent about this matter.. But if he is back then.. what are the CV's doing...?

We are not just asking for romance... We just want you to maintain the bond you created.. The intensity we saw in them.. their love for each other.. the sacrifices they made...

So far I have had an equal liking for all four of them.. Please don't ruin it CV's.. I was so disappointed with Virat's screen space and his reactions for the happenings around him..

Sorry for the long post.. Couldn't help..
poojaroy1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree they need to show a more concerned Virat...its like he has resigned himself to the situation. But then again if you remember during the mumbai track Jeevikas character was butchered..guess the CVs are not good with finding a balance...
befair thumbnail
cvs ..plz dont do diz to my viru...his world revolve around manvi n in her last phase of life he has nothing to do...v wnt our viru back