Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Every second Di. I am tired. (Page 9)

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

Originally posted by Krani

I just want to bang my head against the wall again and again and again and again and again and again.

Watched tonight's episode?

What was that?

I was holding onto that one shred of hope that maybethings will take a turn for the better!

Now even that's gone.

I am so angry right now, Shriya. I am just...

Seriously.

This is really starting to piss me off now.

You know what the CVs did again? Threw in a small ArHi, with Arnav touching Khushi's cheek, trying to make it all romantic - while they were discussing Di.

W*F!!

I am so tempted to take a flight down to Mumbai, hunt this mother effin new writer down, and tell him to bring the old show back again!

Actually I didn't. I didn't watch the show last night. There is something as the last straw and the second Khushi thinks Shyam has good in him was it for me.

You know K, when I see a show I want to feel good. I want the hero to win over the bad guy and the lead couple to be happy. IPK makes me feel the opposite - sick. Shyam wins again and again and they keep showing that woman's face ALL THE TIME. It's about how her marriage failed, how Arnav tries to protect HER, how Khushi tries to protect HER, how the whole f***ing family moons over her. Can you tell where's the Arhi in all this?

I'll tell you. There isn't and I hate that.

This show was the better part of my last year. I watched it when I had exams, I wrote stories on it, I discussed it for pages and pages... But now don't even feel like switching on my telly. I have no interest to know about this Di saga or Dadi saga or Damanji saga.

I want Arnav and Khushi. Bas. It doesn't even have to be romance. Just their story.

I think I'll never again feel the magic because some characters have just been damaged too much.

That makes me sad because I loved loving IPK. It had such a charm to it.

Sigh.

The new writer is from Ekta's camp. Go figure. Gul's lost it. This was supposed to be her story and she's made it into a whole lot of mess that absolutely no one cares for anymore - not even her.

Pray tell me why did I get so emotionally attached to a effing daily soap?

I agree with everything! Especially the bold! 

You know after the hate marriage, when things started taking going downhill, I still tried believing that this is just a bad phase. Things will take a turn for the better. 

Holi proved me to be right. 

But then things started going downhill again, and i was like, nah things will improve. It's just...probably...people are trying to do something, trying to build towards something.  

Then the Maha Episode with Arnav leaving and getting kidnapped happened. And to be honest, I loved that episode, even though it meant that he had gotten kidnapped. 

And while the kidnapping track was really hard to watch, they did whatever they could, and I excused them for it. 

Then Barun came back, and I got excited thinking that maybe things will start improving now. 
I wasn't that impressed with Barun's acting, and I excused it thinking that maybe it's hard for him to break into the role of ASR again. 

Anyway, things slowly started to improve...very slowly. And I started hoping that things will take a turn for the better again!

But then the Anjali-thing happened. And I tried arguing that maybe she was delusional, they need to concentrate on her, blah blah; and so I excused that track for some time again, slowly watching how the focus shifted from Arnav-Khushi to plain Anjali. 

But honestly speaking, I've excused this team far too many times. 

I am actually sick and tired of excusing this team for the mistakes and blunders they make. 
I never had to make reasons for them not delivering last year, or the very start of this year. 

When the hate marriage was taking place, and when Shyam's evil plans were falling upon Arnav - I never cried about this track being unreasonable, rather I was happy at how the story was progressing and I was excited to watch and be in love with this show. When Arnav hated Khushi, I never made posts saying how much I hate him being mean to Khushi, rather I enjoyed the way all of it was being depicted on screen. 

Yeah it was painful to watch Khushi go through all that - but we were enjoying watching the show, dammit!

Now.

I am not liking it at all. 

Like you said, I am not looking for Arnav-Khushi romance, and no, I am not looking for Rabba Ve either. 
I am only looking for their love story. The way it starts, the way it progresses and the way all of it finishes. 

I do not watch this show to see melodrama of a girl being psychologically bullied by her husband's family members. I watch this show to see a love story - one that makes me happy, giddy, feel like a little girl and gets my imagination going wild. 

I do not watch this show for social messages, nor do I watch this show to see a sister purposely manipulating and sabotaging the relationships around her. 

If I wanted to do that? I would watch Ekta shows, in which one person gets married to someone else, and that person has a kid, but then disappears saying that she is dead, but then is found years later making a life for herself in Singapore. 

This is not f**king Ekta show. There is a reason IPKKND had such a fan-following, from internationally to nationally, because they don't like Ekta shows. We wanted to watch this show because it was like a breath of fresh air, because we loved the innocence yet spark that it held. Because I actually got butterflies and went absolutely crazy for the Rabba Ve's, because I actually replayed their scenes again and again - starting from the fights to the little romances. 

I want all of that back. But like you said, they have screwed it up so badly, that even if they try I don't know if it'll reach its potential again. These few months has left a really bad taste in my mouth, and I am really disappointed that the Creatives were not competent enough to handle such an amazing show to the full of its capabilities. 

I mean - an international audience, some of whom do not even speak the language - were watching this show. That is a major feat for Indian TV. It's a pity they took it all for granted. 

You know, Sanaya had once said that she would never do saas-bahu shows, and so that's why she took IPKKND because so many people could relate to Khushi and because it was a love story

What happened to this show?
Where did they lose it all?
I thought everything was in place! I thought they had it in control, i thought that they still had a long way to go before they reached the peak of success. I thought that winning the awards at Star Parivaar was just the start of it all. 

So what happened? 
Why did Gul and Nissar let it all get out of hand?

If 4Lions is not able to handle more than one show - then why did they have to start another show while IPKKND was airing? Why take such risks?

I have decided, there is no way I am watching another 4Lions show. 

PS: Sorry for the ridiculously long rant. 

Edited by Krani - 08 September 2012 at 12:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Devanshi-FireboltgatheringstormOmNaMaSteOm

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krani

I agree with everything! Especially the bold! 

You know after the hate marriage, when things started taking going downhill, I still tried believing that this is just a bad phase. Things will take a turn for the better. 

Holi proved me to be right. 

But then things started going downhill again, and i was like, nah things will improve. It's just...probably...people are trying to do something, trying to build towards something.  

Then the Maha Episode with Arnav leaving and getting kidnapped happened. And to be honest, I loved that episode, even though it meant that he had gotten kidnapped. 

And while the kidnapping track was really hard to watch, they did whatever they could, and I excused them for it. 

Then Barun came back, and I got excited thinking that maybe things will start improving now. 
I wasn't that impressed with Barun's acting, and I excused it thinking that maybe it's hard for him to break into the role of ASR again. 

Anyway, things slowly started to improve...very slowly. And I started hoping that things will take a turn for the better again!

But then the Anjali-thing happened. And I tried arguing that maybe she was delusional, they need to concentrate on her, blah blah; and so I excused that track for some time again, slowly watching how the focus shifted from Arnav-Khushi to plain Anjali. 

But honestly speaking, I've excused this team far too many times. 

I am actually sick and tired of excusing this team for the mistakes and blunders they make. 
I never had to make reasons for them not delivering last year, or the very start of this year. 

When the hate marriage was taking place, and when Shyam's evil plans were falling upon Arnav - I never cried about this track being unreasonable, rather I was happy at how the story was progressing and I was excited to watch and be in love with this show. When Arnav hated Khushi, I never made posts saying how much I hate him being mean to Khushi, rather I enjoyed the way all of it was being depicted on screen. 

Yeah it was painful to watch Khushi go through all that - but we were enjoying watching the show, dammit!

Now.

I am not liking it at all. 

Like you said, I am not looking for Arnav-Khushi romance, and no, I am not looking for Rabba Ve either. 
I am only looking for their love story. The way it starts, the way it progresses and the way all of it finishes. 

I do not watch this show to see melodrama of a girl being psychologically bullied by her husband's family members. I watch this show to see a love story - one that makes me happy, giddy, feel like a little girl and gets my imagination going wild. 

I do not watch this show for social messages, nor do I watch this show to see a sister purposely manipulating and sabotaging the relationships around her. 

If I wanted to do that? I would watch Ekta shows, in which one person gets married to someone else, and that person has a kid, but then disappears saying that she is dead, but then is found years later making a life for herself in Singapore. 

This is not f**king Ekta show. There is a reason IPKKND had such a fan-following, from internationally to nationally, because they don't like Ekta shows. We wanted to watch this show because it was like a breath of fresh air, because we loved the innocence yet spark that it held. Because I actually got butterflies and went absolutely crazy for the Rabba Ve's, because I actually replayed their scenes again and again - starting from the fights to the little romances. 

I want all of that back. But like you said, they have screwed it up so badly, that even if they try I don't know if it'll reach its potential again. These few months has left a really bad taste in my mouth, and I am really disappointed that the Creatives were not competent enough to handle such an amazing show to the full of its capabilities. 

I mean - an international audience, some of whom do not even speak the language - were watching this show. That is a major feat for Indian TV. It's a pity they took it all for granted. 

You know, Sanaya had once said that she would never do saas-bahu shows, and so that's why she took IPKKND because so many people could relate to Khushi and because it was a love story

What happened to this show?
Where did they lose it all?
I thought everything was in place! I thought they had it in control, i thought that they still had a long way to go before they reached the peak of success. I thought that winning the awards at Star Parivaar was just the start of it all. 

So what happened? 
Why did Gul and Nissar let it all get out of hand?

If 4Lions is not able to handle more than one show - then why did they have to start another show while IPKKND was airing? Why take such risks?

I have decided, there is no way I am watching another 4Lions show. 

PS: Sorry for the ridiculously long rant. 

*sigh* *more sighing* If i had to highlight what i liked. That would be everything.

Edited by Firebolt - 08 September 2012 at 2:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Devanshi-Krani

zenjoe Senior Member
zenjoe
zenjoe

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
My bro knows about my erstwhile love for the show and inquired how is it going these days. I had to force him not to watch lest he will stop believing in sisters!! Behuda track...maha behuda!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Firebolt

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Shriya, Krani...you guys said it all for me...everything that was pent up inside me ever since these two weeks...gosh...im so tired that i cant even complain or criticize!!they did it...they managed to unhook me from my fav indian soap till date...

KraniFirebolt

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DM1810

Shriya, Krani...you guys said it all for me...everything that was pent up inside me ever since these two weeks...gosh...im so tired that i cant even complain or criticize!!they did it...they managed to unhook me from my fav indian soap till date...

@Bold

-Devanshi-Krani

vishali990 IF-Dazzler
vishali990
vishali990

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
anjali...Angry

Go to top