India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Every second Di. I am tired. (Page 8)

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Yes, the show has become all about Di. IPK is no more the IPK I thought I knew...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099Siri22vijji12OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by sayali_d23

Originally posted by vellainsaan

I'm waiting for the CVs to change the name of the show to "Di ka khaana peena aur dawaai"
LOL   cuz that is alll we get here 

Yehhh here are few more suggestion for the show title...

Diii Ki Dawaiee...

Diii Chote Aur Wooo...

@ orange i loved this title

what about DII,DAMAADJI AUR DADI-saga

Siri22vijji12msinOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I agree! Our show is full of negativity! There is shyam and dadi now and poojali too! When are the issues getting resolved! I am sorry to say the no.1 show is doing well coz it gives the viewers feel good feeling! No one wants to get frustrated seeing a show and that is what our show is doing most of the times these days and the dipping TRP indicates this and so does this forum. I think only Arhi is the positivity in this show! CVs need to show Shyam getting caught dadi eating her words! Some kind of redemption to Khushi from poojali needs to come Arnav has already started! Cvs need to understand we are tired of Khushi getting bashed! Its not working!
Jyotix IF-Rockerz
Jyotix
Jyotix

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I am so fed up with anji and shyam's so called love storyAngry
msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
I am tired too ... Really cannot take any more...kyun Nahi that electricity jolt was more strong.. Should have sent that pest straight up,,l
mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
I am tired too. Simply tired. They should just change the name of the serial to Didi Ki Saut and declare Anjali as the female lead, then we can peacefully quit watching the show. After that I am sure there won't be any negative post at the IF about Anjali and the makers can peacefully show what they want to show. Nobody will complain.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22OmNaMaSteOm

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I just want to bang my head against the wall again and again and again and again and again and again. 

Watched tonight's episode? 

What was that?

I was holding onto that one shred of hope that maybe things will take a turn for the better!

Now even that's gone. 

I am so angry right now, Shriya. I am just...

Seriously. 

This is really starting to piss me off now.

You know what the CVs did again? Threw in a small ArHi, with Arnav touching Khushi's cheek, trying to make it all romantic - while they were discussing Di. 

W*F!!

I am so tempted to take a flight down to Mumbai, hunt this mother effin new writer down, and tell him to bring the old show back again!

yongshin-Devanshi-TheSmurfsgatheringstormmazkachazka

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krani

I just want to bang my head against the wall again and again and again and again and again and again.

Watched tonight's episode?

What was that?

I was holding onto that one shred of hope that maybethings will take a turn for the better!

Now even that's gone.

I am so angry right now, Shriya. I am just...

Seriously.

This is really starting to piss me off now.

You know what the CVs did again? Threw in a small ArHi, with Arnav touching Khushi's cheek, trying to make it all romantic - while they were discussing Di.

W*F!!

I am so tempted to take a flight down to Mumbai, hunt this mother effin new writer down, and tell him to bring the old show back again!

Actually I didn't. I didn't watch the show last night. There is something as the last straw and the second Khushi thinks Shyam has good in him was it for me.

You know K, when I see a show I want to feel good. I want the hero to win over the bad guy and the lead couple to be happy. IPK makes me feel the opposite - sick. Shyam wins again and again and they keep showing that woman's face ALL THE TIME. It's about how her marriage failed, how Arnav tries to protect HER, how Khushi tries to protect HER, how the whole f***ing family moons over her. Can you tell where's the Arhi in all this?

I'll tell you. There isn't and I hate that.

This show was the better part of my last year. I watched it when I had exams, I wrote stories on it, I discussed it for pages and pages... But now don't even feel like switching on my telly. I have no interest to know about this Di saga or Dadi saga or Damanji saga.

I want Arnav and Khushi. Bas. It doesn't even have to be romance. Just their story.

I think I'll never again feel the magic because some characters have just been damaged too much.

That makes me sad because I loved loving IPK. It had such a charm to it.

Sigh.

The new writer is from Ekta's camp. Go figure. Gul's lost it. This was supposed to be her story and she's made it into a whole lot of mess that absolutely no one cares for anymore - not even her.

Pray tell me why did I get so emotionally attached to a effing daily soap?

Edited by Firebolt - 07 September 2012 at 11:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Devanshi-Kranigatheringstorm

Go to top