Every second Di. I am tired. - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
I wish any of the girl and I mean it any of the girl in this world dont have a sister-in law in her house who just sit and eat on her brothers money with husband like this dumbali...

I pity for those girl as much as I pity for Khushi...😭
Edited by newyork2012 - 11 years ago
Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am fed up of her ...I am starting to hate the word Di thanks to her ...

Guess the CVs are keeping both eyes and ears shut 😡
starry66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ab kya hua?

aint watched the epi yet

Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
A woman losing her child and all that stuff, yeah due to that I could tolerate it till now, but today was off the limit...I dont know irks me more...the Dadi..or Di...damn!! 
Drama is reqiured but this seriously does get on my nerves or might be I've lost my patience. Period.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
today I wanted to kill Di n Dadi !!!!! disgusting both of them !!! Anjali is such a fine actress !! OMG she's behaving like a kid !!! I know she'll eat,dring n have medicines properly but just to blackmail ASR she'll act as bechaari...disgusting 😡
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I camt believe she is behaivng like a kid to get her demands...way to go anjali...you want a lollipop or probably a dairymilk silk?? Both??yeah...you are selfish...we all know that!!
I just read an OS about Di behaving like a kid by boreddamsel and wow...she is actually doing that!!!Unbelievable!!!
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dis DI ruined da whole episode!!!😡. Da Cvs r 4 self destruction. Nxt week da trps vl hit rock bottom & I vl b vry happy about it 4 da first time. 
Da new writer has forgotten dat its a love story.😡
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
but today's episode was ok for me..bcoz there was arhi scene which was emotional..but yes,i agree that poojali is getting unbearable
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DM1810

I missed the epi today.,,i just read the live update...one of the reasons was 12th and the other reason was i dont feel the same excitement while wathcing it that i used to feel a few months ago...

Di...never knew two letters could annoy me so much!!!

Devu after 10 hours slogging the last thing I want to see is Daljeet's face. Yeah I am not watching IPK with any of my previous zeal. Now I just watch to see how much lower they can go.
FBANU thumbnail
EPISODE WAS NOT BAD... THATS WHAT I WANTED TO SAY