Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon fans reaching saturation point- Lets QUIT! (Page 4)

Ankithate Goldie
Ankithate
Ankithate

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Already Did !
D3 Rocks ! Palki U are Genius.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.WinterAmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_

Nehal92 Goldie
Nehal92
Nehal92

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
join the club... i have left watching it ages ago.. but like mad i gave a watch to last two episodes... idiot me!!

You are right swaron fans should leave... we have said this a lot of time but its high point to quit it for real...
they just show us some random scene ...and pull us all to watch the show..and then again back to there nonsense...
eg: some of us had left after he monsoon spcl..then when bheegi bahgi promo came we all were back..but that's not the rain sequence we were demanding from ages.. !! 
 moral : no point breaking you head or keeping expectations
tanharockks Groupbie
tanharockks
tanharockks

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I fully agree with you candy bar
We have only seen swaron fighting in d last 3 months
why r dey showing Sharon having a split personality
one when he is away frm swayam
and one when he is with swayam
if she is so angry with swayam then why the hell does she smiles and blushes when swayam says smthing cute abt her
I thnk palki is too lost in taarey and has forgotten abt swaron
Do dey luk like a couple bcoz dey nevr talk on phones and whatever little conversation dey have in colg dey end up fighting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

SaurabhAnuja Groupbie
SaurabhAnuja
SaurabhAnuja

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Actually the truth is that real life,real colg,funny,romantic life,real tadka is missing in d3..Disapprove
No b'days,no outing,no movies,nothing,n more over koi bhi relationship main itane der tak problems nahi chalte hai,both gf n bf wants to solve it as soon as possible,i dnt understand y swaron r not despo to solve problems btwn them..??? CryCry
They not even talk at ni8,no msg,nothing...bas MU'S ho gayi to chwingam ki tarah khichte raho,time lete raho...aur udhar taarey ki love story late shuru ho k bhi finish line tak jaldi pohoch jayegi,aur swaron rahenge apani mu main atake hue...all thanks to cv's n palki mam...jaise vp n avp us chee-vam ki side lete hai,waise ye cv's taarey ko support ker rahe hai..AngryAngryAngry
ohhh goddd...help them(SwaRon) out man...plzzz give some ideas to cv's n palki mam... CryCry

Edited by SaurabhAnuja - 06 September 2012 at 1:57pm
proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
R.I.P SwaRon...
Already stopped following D3..
I can't hurt myself by watching rubbish things...Better you guys also QUIT like i did!
SaraTasneem Senior Member
SaraTasneem
SaraTasneem

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
AngryAngryi don't know wht to do!but i'm also irritated of this!y can't they just breakupAngryAngry?
Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by candybar

Why don't SwaRon just break-up??!! 
Aise roz roz ki ladai se woh hi behtar hai. Then they can concentrate more on samaaj-seva, and in worrying about everything and everyone else under the sun. Thumbs Up

u know ive been thinkin this almost immediately after they were in a TRIAL relationship.i somehow dreaded this day.i wanted to make a post on this.but the only reason i didnt was that CVs would gladly take the idea of a breakup.waise to they behave as if they dont know wats happening on IF or other sites but they do.this is what they want.Angry

its actually a mistake to follow a show from these makers.they are famous for killing their own shows due to their lack of taking correct decisions.true fact.Confused

they dont know the elements D3 survives on.they think its some NEW GIRL...AHAHAHAHA!!! ROFL r u kidding me? aur sharadhi uska FANBASE mat bol.base hai hi nahi.some randon ppl.gine chune.issi liye to Likes nahi milte.shares k time ek do aake sau bar share karte hain.Censored

they arent getting the seriousness of the fact that their show is gonna go down if SwaRon fanbase leaves.we have been saying this but ONLY cz of SHANTANU n SNEHA we arent doing it.the day we do,no new grl or her cheap tactics s gonna save the show.i dont knw HOW a businessman/woman can think its sum other fanbase giving them the TRPs. Question really????? the show is still running cz we just cant refrain ourselves from seeing TanHa.n THAT is the only reason.Angry

show ka storyline has gone from bad to worse,worse to worst.SwaRon n a couple????? Sillyfirst shock...couple jaise to behave nahi karte.ek dusre se koso mil dur.ek rum mein by chance aa bhi jaye to either a fight or a 70's dance where the guy n girl hardly come close.aisa nahi hain ki we r dying to see them coming close.but if u THINK,a new couple are usually ppl who cant stay away frm each other,cant help but steal some close moments even amongst everyone.or even maybe going out for a date,or a stroll.yeh sab dikhana nahi hain to why make them a couple?

aur yeh lo.non couples lok jaha jagah mile shuru ho jate hain... SICK!!!Pinch

in log ka ek tactic to samajh aa gaya.they are HELL scared of SwaRon fanbase.they know SwaRon couple agar zor shor se chala to nobody's gonna watch OTHER UNIMPORTANT ppl.isi lie hatao SwaRon ko.aur baki logo se aise scene karwao ki log bore hoke unke fan ho jae.wo bhi without story line...DUMBConfused

i hope the 'other' couple confess their love, get married, have babies so that CVs can concentrate on SwaRon.Hai na???well tab SwaRon fanbase wapas aayega.tab tak dusre 'fanbase' ko TRP barhane do.hum bhi dekhte hain kaise barta hain...Thumbs Down

waise to i have quit requesting them but they dont fail to get on my nerves every freakin time.hence my harsh language.the only reason i cant quit D3 is cz i miss Shantanu n Sneha.even now i watch it on net so that i can skip the BS part...Dead

CVs r a bunch of biased ppl who follow things like favouritism.ab aise logo se kya muh larna.karne do jo karna hain.go to hell...n yes.ppl who do not agree to my post DO NOT quote or address me.i dnt like it.its MY opinion.n its HELL RIGHT.Approve

P.S--> Did anyone else notice that SwaRon actually TOUCHED each other today??Shocked  ShockedI mean,like after AGES!? Shocked Wow! Dhanya ho gayi main toh.Embarrassed
Its strange how TaaRey can hardly keep their hands off each other these days and SwaRon,being a couple, aise behave karte hai jaise ek doosre ko choone se allergy ho jati hai. Smile

SAHI MEIN YAAR!!! Swayam n Sharon r campaigning fr abstinence ever sinc they got into a relationshp.Shockedtoday when swayam went to stop sharon hitting shivam i was like thank u shivam...Thumbs Up
aur bakio ko chor.woh dono to kahi bhi shuru ho jate hain...Thumbs Down

rockingal Groupbie
rockingal
rockingal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Patience ne bhi apna patience lose kar diya hai ab toh... 

Go to top