Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon fans reaching saturation point- Lets QUIT! (Page 2)

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I have already taken a break from D3 oh sorry T3... not watched any episode from 3 days and will continue to do so... cause by the posts I read,I think today also swaron were butchered... 

It's too stressful to watch .. and I have already problems in my life making it stressful... it's better I leave this show.. and enjoy my life peacefully..

I can't tolerate this nonsense for even tanha now... They had crossed every limit... And even my enthusiasm and addition to it is also draining... Not interested in this boring T3 show...

So I'm in...I quit T3...

-Shruti..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaronForever94unajcandybar_bellaSwan_AmRiTa_S-Nia--Sara.Joshua_TANHA

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I was so expecting all this from CV's Angry

1. They will not give us a proper SwaRon scene where they can talk to each other without bickering and thats exactly what was showed today and precap main bhi SS are arguing...gawd this is too much butchering Sharon Swayam whom we loved so much and no justification for dere actions. It has reached a stage where people are actually disliking them and can't even relate to them.

2. I was totally expecting CV's to make Sharon say something wrong again to Swayam bcz they love doing this to Sharon and they did. 

3. I am surprised how they made Swayam not react at all and sorry but the minute Swayam said we can't blame Shivam i was like oh god how can they not make Swayam react right now. I know he is calm but still man. 

4. SwaRon touched each other and wonder i was eeping over this...i mean ab yeh din aa gaye hain hum tarse hue logon ke...all we are left to eep over is THIS. Dead

Bhaad main jayee D3..bhaad main jaaye D3 ke MCP CV's ...bhaad main jaaye SwaRon. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 06 September 2012 at 10:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_-Nia-Joshua_TANHA

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
The Creatives,in a bid to glorify their favourite couple TaRey,have successfully butchered THE couple that people crave to see-SWARON.

SwaRon's intensity,passion,depth,and the crackling chemistry is GONE,owing to the illogical storyline.

Disgusting,beyond measure.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

unajcandybar_bellaSwan_-Nia-Joshua_TANHA

Gratitude_Me IF-Dazzler
Gratitude_Me
Gratitude_Me

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
why i am really up for this sh*t  i really don't know..

you know best part... initially i use to connect with D3 now i don't...Confused
swaron...no swaron...it really dose not change a thing for me...
it'e been ages since i have seen them happy, sweet, cute, intense ,passionate...now i don't even remember when was the last tym i saw them happy...thing about them...as couple, doing what normal couple do...

why they have all the MU betweemn them still didn't get that,

now a days i really don't care.i am sick & tired of this crap...so if its about quitting D3 ...well from my side it wont take much tym... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

candybar_bellaSwan_-Sara.Joshua_TANHA

SwaronForever94 Newbie
SwaronForever94
SwaronForever94

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Agreed 100 percent. The SwaRon track is toh being ruined beyond repair. When u think that no today they are gonna sort out their MUs, LO we get more baseless arguements. What was that about Sharon saying "tumhari hurtful baatein ab sumtimes se most of the time ho gayi hai". Was the ShaReYam convo shown just for the sake of it..??? I thot Sharon now forgave Swayam (altho i dunno xactly why she was shown mad at him in the first place.. like i said baseless n illogical). What have they done to the Magical Pair. They are just shown for filling in the screen space these days. The creatives think we are more interested in seeing TaaRey romance n might i add very very inappropriate touching Dead. I mean what is it with Rey wiping her tears n touching her face again n again.. n AGAIN..!!! Even when they were handcuffed after the food fight, they almost kissed. On the other hand SwaRon had one more arguement, U know the maximum distance between TaaRey these days is 5 inches. Here SwaRon do not even talk properly. Aise romantic scenes hamare naseeb mein kaha bhai. Footi kismat aur Footi creatives..!! 

Edited by SwaronForever94 - 06 September 2012 at 9:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShrutiRaina_bellaSwan_

Nandita1990 Groupbie
Nandita1990
Nandita1990

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
So true..why are cvs so biased??arey see which fangrup is increasing ur rank,are they so ignorant to even notice that..hate u cvs,just hate u..and after all these torture that u are doing with swaron fans,u expect us to be sweet with u people..like dont bash n all..sorry we cant..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

candybar_bellaSwan_-Sara.

candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachin10

why i am really up for this sh*t  i really don't know..

you know best part... initially i use to connect with D3 now i don't...Confused
swaron...no swaron...it really dose not change a thing for me...
it'e been ages since i have seen them happy, sweet, cute, intense ,passionate...now i don't even remember when was the last tym i saw them happy...thing about them...as couple, doing what normal couple do...

why they have all the MU betweemn them still didn't get that,

now a days i really don't care.i am sick & tired of this crap...so if its about quitting D3 ...well from my side it wont take much tym... 
I swear Praj. Ab toh D3 bas ek routine ho gaya tha. Used to watch it out of habit. There was absolutely no excitement or expectations. 
But aaj ke baad woh bhi nahi karungi. I'm done.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

honeyangel Groupbie
honeyangel
honeyangel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Guys even i felt really bad seeing the SwaRon scene but guys according to the new article posted on Telly Chakkar it says "  As for Swayam (Shantanu Maheshwari) and Sharon (Sneha Kapoor), they have given themselves another chance after all the misunderstandings got cleared. " 
That means soon M.U will be cleared out and we will get to see SwaRon giving chance to each other Tongue

Go to top