Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: candybar

Why don't SwaRon just break-up??!! 
Aise roz roz ki ladai se woh hi behtar hai. Then they can concentrate more on samaaj-seva, and in worrying about everything and everyone else under the sun. πŸ‘πŸΌ

u know ive been thinkin this almost immediately after they were in a TRIAL relationship.i somehow dreaded this day.i wanted to make a post on this.but the only reason i didnt was that CVs would gladly take the idea of a breakup.waise to they behave as if they dont know wats happening on IF or other sites but they do.this is what they want.😑

its actually a mistake to follow a show from these makers.they are famous for killing their own shows due to their lack of taking correct decisions.true fact.πŸ˜•

they dont know the elements D3 survives on.they think its some NEW GIRL...AHAHAHAHA!!! 🀣 r u kidding me? aur sharadhi uska FANBASE mat bol.base hai hi nahi.some randon ppl.gine chune.issi liye to Likes nahi milte.shares k time ek do aake sau bar share karte hain.🀬

they arent getting the seriousness of the fact that their show is gonna go down if SwaRon fanbase leaves.we have been saying this but ONLY cz of SHANTANU n SNEHA we arent doing it.the day we do,no new grl or her cheap tactics s gonna save the show.i dont knw HOW a businessman/woman can think its sum other fanbase giving them the TRPs. ❓ really????? the show is still running cz we just cant refrain ourselves from seeing TanHa.n THAT is the only reason.😑

show ka storyline has gone from bad to worse,worse to worst.SwaRon n a couple????? πŸ€ͺfirst shock...couple jaise to behave nahi karte.ek dusre se koso mil dur.ek rum mein by chance aa bhi jaye to either a fight or a 70's dance where the guy n girl hardly come close.aisa nahi hain ki we r dying to see them coming close.but if u THINK,a new couple are usually ppl who cant stay away frm each other,cant help but steal some close moments even amongst everyone.or even maybe going out for a date,or a stroll.yeh sab dikhana nahi hain to why make them a couple?

aur yeh lo.non couples lok jaha jagah mile shuru ho jate hain... SICK!!!😡

in log ka ek tactic to samajh aa gaya.they are HELL scared of SwaRon fanbase.they know SwaRon couple agar zor shor se chala to nobody's gonna watch OTHER UNIMPORTANT ppl.isi lie hatao SwaRon ko.aur baki logo se aise scene karwao ki log bore hoke unke fan ho jae.wo bhi without story line...DUMBπŸ˜•

i hope the 'other' couple confess their love, get married, have babies so that CVs can concentrate on SwaRon.Hai na???well tab SwaRon fanbase wapas aayega.tab tak dusre 'fanbase' ko TRP barhane do.hum bhi dekhte hain kaise barta hain...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

waise to i have quit requesting them but they dont fail to get on my nerves every freakin time.hence my harsh language.the only reason i cant quit D3 is cz i miss Shantanu n Sneha.even now i watch it on net so that i can skip the BS part...🀒

CVs r a bunch of biased ppl who follow things like favouritism.ab aise logo se kya muh larna.karne do jo karna hain.go to hell...n yes.ppl who do not agree to my post DO NOT quote or address me.i dnt like it.its MY opinion.n its HELL RIGHT.

P.S--> Did anyone else notice that SwaRon actually TOUCHED each other today??😲  😲I mean,like after AGES!? 😲 Wow! Dhanya ho gayi main toh.😳
Its strange how TaaRey can hardly keep their hands off each other these days and SwaRon,being a couple, aise behave karte hai jaise ek doosre ko choone se allergy ho jati hai. πŸ˜Š

SAHI MEIN YAAR!!! Swayam n Sharon r campaigning fr abstinence ever sinc they got into a relationshp.😲today when swayam went to stop sharon hitting shivam i was like thank u shivam...πŸ‘πŸΌ
aur bakio ko chor.woh dono to kahi bhi shuru ho jate hain...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

rockingal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Patience ne bhi apna patience lose kar diya hai ab toh... 
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hadh ki bhi hadh paar krdi inhone!!
dun noe wat else to say yar!
i am highly pissed off woth cv's ryt now!
kitna zyada manipulate krte hai swaron fans k yeh log!!
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: candybar

P.S--> Did anyone else notice that SwaRon actually TOUCHED each other today??😲  😲I mean,like after AGES!? 😲 Wow! Dhanya ho gayi main toh.😳

Yeah, i watched that scene many times. Sharon looked so tiny in swayams hand.😳 loved that scene.
Haan Rey have no scruples in touching tanni, though she is in relationship with other person SwaRon has to keep an arm distance with each other and always the MUS

unchainedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Yeah, i watched that scene many times. Sharon looked so tiny in swayams hand.😳 loved that scene.
Haan Rey have no scruples in touching tanni, though she is in relationship with other person SwaRon has to keep an arm distance with each other and always the MUS

dis jst sayz it all...one scene whr dey like jst touch each odr a lil n v get so happy coz v alwys c dem sooo far away frm each odr or wid one arm distance rule type...or v c dem fitin toh paas aane ka scope hi kaha hai bolo...wth man...