SwaRon fans reaching saturation point- Lets QUIT!

candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes,today's episode was the last straw. 
What little hopes I had on the minuscule SwaRon scene today, that they'd atleast have a decent conversation, were also trampled beyond belief. πŸ˜³
Actually what Swayam and Sharon said to each other didn't even make sense today! And as always,the scene was ended abruptly. Aur Precap mein they're fighting AGAIN. Wow😊

Why don't SwaRon just break-up??!! 
Aise roz roz ki ladai se woh hi behtar hai. Then they can concentrate more on samaaj-seva, and in worrying about everything and everyone else under the sun. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Since our pleas, requests, demands, threats are all falling on deaf ears, since our feelings don't matter to anyone, since the mighty SwaRon fanbase is being ignored and Swayam's and Sharon's characters are being butchered only to show the mahaanta of other characters, since SwaRon are no longer being treated like a lead couple, we all have no other option but to quit the show. Hum sabko koi shauk nahi hai aise insult karwane ka right?

Confession ke baad,there were lots of interviews where Palki ma'm said there will be a balance, there will be proper romance, there will be lovable moments to look forward to. But have we seen even ONE such incident on the show?? 
Mushkil se we got the "Ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si" dance. But was that substantial?? Did it have any effect on the always bickering Swayam and Sharon?? NO! The very next day they were back to biting each other's heads off! What was the point of the song sequence really?? Ah yes...I know...to shut us all up. Like always.😊

So its my earnest appeal to my fellow SS fans, we no longer have to endure this torture. Since the 'other' couple who aren't even a couple, are the only point of focus now, and since SwaRon in one frame nowadays means they're just going to throw taunts at each other, why are we all still watching this show??

Apparently,keeping the 'other' couple's fanbase happy and content is the only aim now,so humara yahaan koi kaam nahi hai. 

Main toh jaa rahi hun. I can't tolerate this emotional torture anymore. Roz Roz do minute ka scene dikhao where all they do is fight,insult each other,disagree with each other. 

I'm done. I'm just...done. Never felt this disgusted and revolted. 

To the people who are as appalled as I am,feel free to join me. 
To all the others who still want to carry on with the show...wow, you guys have tremendous amounts of patience. πŸ‘Good luck to you. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Lets see how long you'll all survive without breaking your TV screens in frustration. 

P.S--> Did anyone else notice that SwaRon actually TOUCHED each other today??😲  😲I mean,like after AGES!? 😲 Wow! Dhanya ho gayi main toh.😳
Its strange how TaaRey can hardly keep their hands off each other these days and SwaRon,being a couple, aise behave karte hai jaise ek doosre ko choone se allergy ho jati hai. πŸ˜Š
Edited by candybar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†Before they were in a relationship they we had many intimate moments,now after being in relationship,we arent getting any except today's one,now claps to cvs for this innovative ideaπŸ‘ aise kabhi kabhi ap logo ko jo humpe daya aata hai usike liye yeh khushi ki ansoonπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I left ages ago, join the club. I'm not watching this stressful show again until KR and SS are actually back.
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I will also join..it is really stressful even to watch the episode...

Whatever swayam told sharon i could still relate but what sharon told him back i was not able to understand... 

I will watch on monday if they dont clear the MU's then I will also stop watching the episode untill they bring the Swaron back...
had hai yar !!!!!! 
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am proud of myself for giving the last two episodes a miss.
I have no intentions to start either if we don't get to see any progress in SwaRon track. 
I am so done crying my heart out and writing pages to let know the creatives on what is going wrong.
Since no one is listening i have decided to go my way. 

-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i never thought i wud be soo upset when swaron r actually in a relationship
firstly we were dieing for der confession...nd finaly we got it nd it was last intense lovelyy swaron scene which i can cherish alwayss 
bt after dat we got sum nice swaron scenes bt for ony 1 day nd they wht they doo is fight fight bas datss all 
they had more intimate scenes and romantic dialogs before the trial relationship
cvs completely sopiled swaron nd swaron's fans mind after the epic confession scene...i cnt belive this r the same cvs who gave us intense swaron nd made there confession soo magical  bt now wht r they doin ufff
when swaron fans r upset we get nice cutee romantic swaron scene bad khushh hoo jaoo bachoo nd oder dayss we hav puke on television screen urghhh

doo they hav nethng against us ???  der is a word called *limit*
sudhi1829 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 really didnt get what Sharon mean from her statement.. Can anyone pls explain me what she really mean what she said??
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know this is what CV's want to hear from us 
Break up dikhao
So that they can very peacefully show the other couple without any distraction.😈
Humne toh kya khali phukat d3 ke bad times mein support kiya na.
Nice way of using us CV's.😑
After the monsoon special i didn't watch the show for two weeks.
And now toh i am gonna break my previous record.
Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have already taken a break from D3 oh sorry T3... not watched any episode from 3 days and will continue to do so... cause by the posts I read,I think today also swaron were butchered... 

It's too stressful to watch .. and I have already problems in my life making it stressful... it's better I leave this show.. and enjoy my life peacefully..

I can't tolerate this nonsense for even tanha now... They had crossed every limit... And even my enthusiasm and addition to it is also draining... Not interested in this boring T3 show...

So I'm in...I quit T3...

-Shruti..
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was so expecting all this from CV's πŸ˜‘

1. They will not give us a proper SwaRon scene where they can talk to each other without bickering and thats exactly what was showed today and precap main bhi SS are arguing...gawd this is too much butchering Sharon Swayam whom we loved so much and no justification for dere actions. It has reached a stage where people are actually disliking them and can't even relate to them.

2. I was totally expecting CV's to make Sharon say something wrong again to Swayam bcz they love doing this to Sharon and they did. 

3. I am surprised how they made Swayam not react at all and sorry but the minute Swayam said we can't blame Shivam i was like oh god how can they not make Swayam react right now. I know he is calm but still man. 

4. SwaRon touched each other and wonder i was eeping over this...i mean ab yeh din aa gaye hain hum tarse hue logon ke...all we are left to eep over is THIS. πŸ€’

Bhaad main jayee D3..bhaad main jaaye D3 ke MCP CV's ...bhaad main jaaye SwaRon. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago