Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon fans reaching saturation point- Lets QUIT!

candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Yes,today's episode was the last straw. 
What little hopes I had on the minuscule SwaRon scene today, that they'd atleast have a decent conversation, were also trampled beyond belief. Stern Smile
Actually what Swayam and Sharon said to each other didn't even make sense today! And as always,the scene was ended abruptly. Aur Precap mein they're fighting AGAIN. WowSmile

Why don't SwaRon just break-up??!! 
Aise roz roz ki ladai se woh hi behtar hai. Then they can concentrate more on samaaj-seva, and in worrying about everything and everyone else under the sun. Thumbs Up

Since our pleas, requests, demands, threats are all falling on deaf ears, since our feelings don't matter to anyone, since the mighty SwaRon fanbase is being ignored and Swayam's and Sharon's characters are being butchered only to show the mahaanta of other characters, since SwaRon are no longer being treated like a lead couple, we all have no other option but to quit the show. Hum sabko koi shauk nahi hai aise insult karwane ka right?

Confession ke baad,there were lots of interviews where Palki ma'm said there will be a balance, there will be proper romance, there will be lovable moments to look forward to. But have we seen even ONE such incident on the show?? 
Mushkil se we got the "Ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si" dance. But was that substantial?? Did it have any effect on the always bickering Swayam and Sharon?? NO! The very next day they were back to biting each other's heads off! What was the point of the song sequence really?? Ah yes...I know...to shut us all up. Like always.Smile

So its my earnest appeal to my fellow SS fans, we no longer have to endure this torture. Since the 'other' couple who aren't even a couple, are the only point of focus now, and since SwaRon in one frame nowadays means they're just going to throw taunts at each other, why are we all still watching this show??

Apparently,keeping the 'other' couple's fanbase happy and content is the only aim now,so humara yahaan koi kaam nahi hai. 

Main toh jaa rahi hun. I can't tolerate this emotional torture anymore. Roz Roz do minute ka scene dikhao where all they do is fight,insult each other,disagree with each other. 

I'm done. I'm just...done. Never felt this disgusted and revolted. 

To the people who are as appalled as I am,feel free to join me. 
To all the others who still want to carry on with the show...wow, you guys have tremendous amounts of patience. ClapGood luck to you. Thumbs Up
Lets see how long you'll all survive without breaking your TV screens in frustration. 

P.S--> Did anyone else notice that SwaRon actually TOUCHED each other today??Shocked  ShockedI mean,like after AGES!? Shocked Wow! Dhanya ho gayi main toh.Embarrassed
Its strange how TaaRey can hardly keep their hands off each other these days and SwaRon,being a couple, aise behave karte hai jaise ek doosre ko choone se allergy ho jati hai. Smile

Edited by candybar - 06 September 2012 at 8:58am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaronForever94noorainnsudhi1829unajrockingalNandita1990tanharockksvenusrockzWinds.of.Winterswaroniliciousswaron19swaronlandidiot_box__anonymous__SharManEDKV-Ripal-NabzKaJenDMGShrutiRainataniya_dostii--Rumeli--proudbongMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_Gratitude_MePhantasmTanuka_TanHaSawyer_Tom-Nia-Snoweysurbhimathur-Jum-RulzZ-ABBY92JollyRancher.maraudermetoyou-Sara.MoNayaHolicPrag-Sakina-Lovenarbhi-Vishaka-DilBanjara

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
LOLBefore they were in a relationship they we had many intimate moments,now after being in relationship,we arent getting any except today's one,now claps to cvs for this innovative ideaClap aise kabhi kabhi ap logo ko jo humpe daya aata hai usike liye yeh khushi ki ansoonCryLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhi1829candybar_bellaSwan_-Sara.

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I left ages ago, join the club. I'm not watching this stressful show again until KR and SS are actually back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaHolicPrag

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I will also join..it is really stressful even to watch the episode...

Whatever swayam told sharon i could still relate but what sharon told him back i was not able to understand...  Wacko

I will watch on monday if they dont clear the MU's then I will also stop watching the episode untill they bring the Swaron back...
had hai yar !!!!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

candybar_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Me

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I am proud of myself for giving the last two episodes a miss.
I have no intentions to start either if we don't get to see any progress in SwaRon track. 
I am so done crying my heart out and writing pages to let know the creatives on what is going wrong.
Since no one is listening i have decided to go my way. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

candybar_bellaSwan_MoNayaHolicPrag

-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
i never thought i wud be soo upset when swaron r actually in a relationship
firstly we were dieing for der confession...nd finaly we got it nd it was last intense lovelyy swaron scene which i can cherish alwayss 
bt after dat we got sum nice swaron scenes bt for ony 1 day nd they wht they doo is fight fight bas datss all 
they had more intimate scenes and romantic dialogs before the trial relationship
cvs completely sopiled swaron nd swaron's fans mind after the epic confession scene...i cnt belive this r the same cvs who gave us intense swaron nd made there confession soo magical  bt now wht r they doin ufff
when swaron fans r upset we get nice cutee romantic swaron scene bad khushh hoo jaoo bachoo nd oder dayss we hav puke on television screen urghhh

doo they hav nethng against us ???  der is a word called *limit*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

candybar_bellaSwan_

sudhi1829 Groupbie
sudhi1829
sudhi1829

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
 really didnt get what Sharon mean from her statement.. Can anyone pls explain me what she really mean what she said??
Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
You know this is what CV's want to hear from us 
Break up dikhao
So that they can very peacefully show the other couple without any distraction.Evil Smile
Humne toh kya khali phukat d3 ke bad times mein support kiya na.
Nice way of using us CV's.Angry
After the monsoon special i didn't watch the show for two weeks.
And now toh i am gonna break my previous record.

Edited by Rutu - 06 September 2012 at 9:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

unaj__anonymous__ShrutiRainacandybarMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_Joshua_TANHA

Go to top