Balika Vadhu

Humble Q: all those who want to forgive Jagya

sas_s thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nothing personal really. I just wanted to ask one question to all the people in the forum who are really feeling sorry for Jagya and want him to be forgiven.

If Anandi would have left the house, gone to marry someone, had a kid (who would have died like Jagya's), and then realize that the so called second-hand and illegal husband is a liar and wanted to come back:

-- How many of you would have forgiven her (reunion)?

Again, for the people who want Jagya's father to forgive him and bring him back:

--Would your reaction be the same as now? (only difference is - daughter-in law and not a son) - forgiven and accepted?

If you argue that there should be difference between son doing a crime and daughter-in-law doing a crime, then I have nothing more to ask you. Thanks for reading my post.

Added later:
To add to the question, why family should not forgive him (if at all he is truely sorry, which he is not)?

He hurt the family countless number of times. He has to beg countless number of times to be forgiven- shouldn't it be that way rather?

1. True repentance should not have let him put a stop on anandi's happiness, (that he is trying to do now - we all understand)
2. So many people said - he started with lies and still only himself
3. No true repentance of destroying everyone's life
Edited by sas_s - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
on top of that  there are numerous topics on JAAN reunion (i was actually going to list them all but it is impossible becuase there are just too many) i cant understand how can people even think about it. Thanks for posting this as the same question was going through my mind
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i am not supporting Jaan reunion but i am extremely confused whats the issue if his family forgives him and accepts him back when he shows himself redeemed ..πŸ˜•don't get me wrong but the family is not filled with saints ...they have zillion of mistakes with Anandi and Jagaya both at many points even to their daughter sugna too πŸ˜• so i don't think there is a big issue for family not to forgive him πŸ˜•if he has done wrong he had done many right works to them which they are ignoring .so why they can't give him a chance if they can't give him a chance then first punish themselves properly for how many mistakes they have done ..

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahi12

i am not supporting Jaan reunion but i am extremely confused whats the issue if his family forgives him and accepts him back when he shows himself redeemed ..πŸ˜•don't get me wrong but the family is not filled with saints ...they have zillion of mistakes with Anandi and Jagaya both at many points even to their daughter sugna too πŸ˜• so i don't think there is a big issue for family not to forgive him πŸ˜•if he has done wrong he had done many right works to them which they are ignoring .so why they can't give him a chance if they can't give him a chance then first punish themselves properly for how many mistakes they have done ..

mahi i wud not have an issue wid the same IF he had truly been redeemed..bt he hasnt..she is still the self-centred jerk whose world revolves around himself...he has no issues screwing over anandi all over again when she (as he knows it) has moved on..he has no issues dumping all blame on gauri AND he seems to only want to come back coz he has no place to go..the family is not of saints, believe me, i know tht..bt they made a genuine effort to make good their mistakes, even DS..bt i dnt see any remorse in jagya even now..
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jagdish made 2 mistake i.e First he was having affair with gauri while he was married to anandi. 
Second he never respected the hospital built by his family nor valued family's love
I don't think so Jagdish is really sorry for his deeds
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful post... You Just hit the nail... Shot them point blank...luv it.. How I wish this cd b posted a month ago... Cd hv saved 4m Lot of head ache...
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

mahi i wud not have an issue wid the same IF he had truly been redeemed..bt he hasnt..she is still the self-centred jerk whose world revolves around himself...he has no issues screwing over anandi all over again when she (as he knows it) has moved on..he has no issues dumping all blame on gauri AND he seems to only want to come back coz he has no place to go..the family is not of saints, believe me, i know tht..bt they made a genuine effort to make good their mistakes, even DS..bt i dnt see any remorse in jagya even now..

anu thats why i used the word redeemed if he shows himself redeemed ...when he will show he is redeemed properly then ...but i am sorry perhaps if i  misunderstood TM 's post but i found out what TM is saying  why he should be forgiven even by his father and i am saying why not if he shows himself redeemed ...definitely not before that ..if the family even then not give him chance then i will say family is wrong here not Jagaya ...and he is blaming himself he is not dumping everything on Gauri but himself ...even today he did so ...
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Not interested with Jagya anandi reunion.

if anandi might have done same, would have jaya accepted her? Never.
AnjaliAnjum thumbnail

Unfortunately, the truth is that sons are forgiven generally (not in Balika Vadhu).  If the daughter did that mistake, she is forgiven by parents and given shelter.  Son-in-laws are also forgiven.  In case of daughter-in-laws only, it is a big NO (of course, she would be allowed by her own parents).

Mistakes happen...so are forgivings and forgettings.

I am not talking about the case in this serial.  Singhs family is highly sincere in morality.

srijay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In addition to this, I would like to add another question - if the same thing would have happened to your daughter or sister, would you accept such a person or expect your daughter/sister to do the same?

I believe in repentance and forgiveness - but not in 2 episodes - he hurt the family over a period of 5 yrs at least - he shud not be given forgiveness so soon. Also, he need not be let to live in the haveli jusy coz he is forgiven.