India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

LOST CAUSE

Earnshaw Senior Member
Earnshaw
Earnshaw

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
There are many questions unanswered,and many doubts that are lingering as a mystery over "HD".In fact,it is more apt to say that the cause for which we were attached to the story of Indira,it seems to be lost somewhere.The mystery that is developing everyday,is actually killing the essence of the story.Although many are of the view that it is not a 'love story',but the fact remains that,it is indeed the story of Indira and Rishi;it is that spark in their chemistry that has fascinated most of the audience.If the story had revolved round only the protagonist and her struggles,without any love interest in her life,it would have been a plane and dull story.And as it is not a reality show,rather a drama;the angle of love needed to be included at some point;and it worked.This eventual growth of relationship between Indira and Rishi,first as two strangers living under same roof,than as friends,and finally as lovers,have indeed been the center of the story of "HD".

But time-and-again this love story of Indira and Rishi had to undergo many tests;and everytime it has been their story that remained  unmoved.Since it is a drama,there has to be twists and turns in the story,to raise a crisis.But immediately after the crisis,or the 'turning point' of the fortunes of the protagonist, a reversal in his/her destiny is drawn.So,where has this crisis in "HD" led the story to?I hope the writer remembers that it is not a 2-3hr. play on a stage,where the audience gets to see the final resolution to the crisis in the happy and good ending of the story."HD" is a soap-opera,episodic based,where we need to have a solution to the crisis in one,or two episode itself;otherwise the connection to the story seems to deviate.Therefore,I think the writer and the CVs should reveal this mystery about Indira's death and the rise of Zara Khan,who looks like Indira,immediately.They need to focus on the events that had happened within these eight years in the lives of Rishi and Indira;we need to know if Indira is having retrograde amnesia;if there is any conspiracy .

I in fact believe that there is a dark mystery hidden behind Shweta's presence in Rishi's life,and in Indira's absence from his life.But how long this suspense will be dragged?Because I don't think many of us are very much interested anymore in the story to unfold;this pause in the revelation of the story is indeed making us disinterested.Now it is the meeting of Zara and Rishi that needs to be brought into the story.And if Indira is having  memory loss,than it is this situation that needs to be focused more.The writer needs to show that though Indira had left everything behind,she will start afresh with Rishi and we'll get this cause,which has been making us connected to "HD"

In writing this post my point is to remind the CVs that the curtain needs to be raised from this suspense at the earliest.You can share your views,but I have a request:please don't bother to write your views if your outlook is narrowed only to either Indira,or Rishi;or to only to Rati,or only Sumit.Because whether some of us agree,or not,the story which has appealed to us,is the story of Indira and Rishi together,as a couple;it is  this cause that seems to be lost.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aarkpradyumnakulbirkangratibob007Anu_1AllThingsNicesamrudhi.rnutan7Ranjinikishanshona90-Clara-

AllThingsNice IF-Dazzler
AllThingsNice
AllThingsNice

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Nice post. I've noticed that most of your posts are about the story (or lack of it Tongue) and about movement within the story. Unfortunately, none of the people writing the show seem excessively concerned about it.

Although, today's episode partially addressed some of the points you raised. We got some hint of Zara's background. From the looks of it, they are perhaps going to do a rip-off of Kaho na pyar hai. So they'll give amnesia a pass. Instead, we will have a lookalike, but a different person from a totally different background. (Aside: Like it happened in the film, it will be really nice and pleasantly different to see Zara trying to woo and win Rishi over Wink.)

For me, it was comforting to know that Rishi does not hate Indu or think of his daughter as the cause of her mother's death. But still, we can only hope that the events in the eight years have a logical connect with the pre-leap story. Many things are still vague. Hopefully, we'll see more of Zara and niggling questions will be answered.

But yes, in all this the Rishi-Indira love story has been lost. It was refreshing to see a bond develop through everyday interactions. That has now been scrapped. Unless, through an unimaginative burst of creativity from the writers, we find that Zara indeed is Indira!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aarkkulbirkangEarnshawratibob007Anu_1nutan7samrudhi.rRanjinikishanshona90-Clara-

nutan7 IF-Dazzler
nutan7
nutan7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
nice post yes! story of rishi and Indira is lost. till the last moment of todays episode . i had hopes that Zara is Indira and after some days story if Inshi will begin . but at the end when The lady in train said Zara bhabhi and mentioned 12 yrs of police service all hopes r gone. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangEarnshawshona90-Clara-

ratibob007 Senior Member
ratibob007
ratibob007

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutan7

nice post yes! story of rishi and Indira is lost. till the last moment of todays episode . i had hopes that Zara is Indira and after some days story if Inshi will begin . but at the end when The lady in train said Zara bhabhi and mentioned 12 yrs of police service all hopes r gone. 

Please don't loose hope.There must be some clarification coming in coming episodes.
Cvs are just trying our patience.
Zara is indira only & it will be revealed within few weeks.
So chill and enjoy the suspense as it is needed to take the story further.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Earnshawnutan7shona90-Clara-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index