rey too misses the old taani(TAAREY)

Posted: 11 years ago
NOTE-IF YOU ARE NOT A TAAREY FAN THEN PLEASE AVOID THIS POST AND REFRAIN FROM COMMENTING

so hello taareyians🤗

today's episode was so good...taarey's scene was so so so emotional...the way taani was worried for rey after all that happened and went and met him at the fire-escape and then rey again scolds her and says ki tum kyu aai ho yaha...maine toh tumhe rag kiya hai na so u should be afraid of me(rey seriously????taani...the girl who loves u the most in this world will be afraid of u😆)...and then he sees tears in taani's eyes and he immediately softens...omg rey u r so damn in love with her...u can't see even a single drop of tear in her eyes...and then he cups her face...awww
and the best part was when rey says that he'll miss taani and uska apne aas paas mandrana uska use irritate karna...in short the old bubbly taani(whom we too want back) and everything about taani...the moments spent with her  coz ab unke beech mein gs and ags ka rishta bhi nahi raha(rey u love her man...kab manoge)...aaawww...at that time i was like someone please pinch me...did he actually say that😆...and the way he said that...aaawww...it was as if he this was taarey's last meet after which even the one excuse they had to be with each other would also be snatched away...it was so evident that rey didn't want to be separated from her and always wanted to be with her... hmmm...anyways rey dil ki baat zabaan par aane lagi hai...kyu hai nai😆

and when he says to taani that now u'll be able to spend more time with ur bf...taani was looking so hurt😭 and the way she looked down after rey said that and then again looked up straight into his eyes and started going back away from him and then she finally left not able to control her emotions and rey was standing there wanting to stop her...this scene was so beautifully done and was so meaningful and the way the door closed after taani left leaving behind rey reminded me exactly of the scene where rey had left leaving behind taani when he had insulted taani's love for him...the scene made me emotional😭

and the last part where the group was discussing about taani-shivam's so called wedding(of course mazak mein😆 )...o god rey's expression...he was so damn angry😡 and then he just couldn't control his emotions and shouted at everyone to keep quite...and the last part... amar will contest against shivam😆...oh god that was a  big surprise...last mein jis tarah sab us bechare ke peeche bhaag rahe the...o god...🤣

and the precap where rey sneaks into the college and is trying to hide from everyone and then taani pulls him inside(well i don't know which place it was) and then rey is about to say something and taani keeps her finger on his lips indicating to keep quite☺️...o god it just killed me🤢...i am so so so excited 4 the next week ...what say guys

Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago
Today also i missed todayz episode.
But u helped me...
I going to watch todayz epi.

Thanx rhea.Loved your post...
WOW loved post 👏after today's epi I was dead🤢 wat an epi cvs r sooo unpredictedable first TAAREY scene perfectly executed 😃 then Amar the GS😲biggest shock I thought it would be taani but wat so ever happy Amar.G will get screen scape but still in shck😲😃just want more TAAREY scenes😃 Edited by saraasad22 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by maneesha_sanker

Today also i missed todayz episode.
But u helped me...
I going to watch todayz epi.

Thanx rhea.Loved your post...

ur most welcome🤗
omggg loved today's epi the way he said he going miss everymoment that he spend with her hayeee
yeh i luvd da epi esp whn reeyansh gets annoyd hearin SHANI😉
fire escape part full on 
nd da precap tooo tooo tooo gud 
waitin 4 mon😳
Originally posted by saraasad22

WOW loved post 👏after today's epi I was dead🤢 wat an epi cvs r sooo unpredictedable first TAAREY scene perfectly executed 😃 then Amar the GS😲biggest shock I thought it would be taani but wat so ever happy Amar.G will get screen scape but still in shck😲😃just want more TAAREY scenes😃

thankyou😃...waiting 4 next week
loved ur post yaar!!!! yaar tumne to pura update hi de diya...thnxxx sooo ooo mch🤗... epsd ws superb... dere convo woowww... each nd evry taarey scenes...gr88888... 🤗☺️
Originally posted by raj-guria-kriti

loved ur post yaar!!!! yaar tumne to pura update hi de diya...thnxxx sooo ooo mch🤗... epsd ws superb... dere convo woowww... each nd evry taarey scenes...gr88888... 🤗☺️

thankyou thankyou🤗
yaa agree with u yaar😊.it was an awesome epi 

and like all other TAAREY fans i too was so sad when TAAREY were sad😭.

poor TAAREY i can't see them hurt😔.

and that shivam😡ugg...naa don't wan't to talk about him

oww today's TAAREY scene was so perfect.it gave me mixed emotions-sadness😔 and happiness😊.

but still i can't see anyone else in GS post😔.i wan't there Rey only...

AND IT'S HIGH TIME THEY START FRIDAY TELECAST.WAITING 3 DAYS IS JUST IRRITATING.I DON'T KNOW HOW I'M DRAGGING 3 DAYS...and now its thursday back again.now 3 days😭.3 DAYS IS TOO MUCH 😡

well nice post yaar 😊

🤗