India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO'S NOTICED?

Thapelo Senior Member
Thapelo
Thapelo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Since this whole arjun/purvi/ovi wedding debacle Vishnu has suddenly pulled a disappearing act on us, it's rather odd and I'm growing suspicious about ekta's gameplan sumthing in me think she trying to go for the soham/purvi angle and here are my reasons 1. Her whole there seems to be sumthing good in him line (seeds planted check) 2. As reported Purvi will get romantically involved with sameer rane ( I have doubts on his character if he really is Jaywants son)meaning soham might kidnap purvi marry her to get revenge on Arjun and Sameer don't get it twisted he hates them both 3.I find it strange that soham with all the research done on the ds and ks never once discovered purvi is adopted and therefore made Varsha believe she's armaan bio kid, their union might result in Varsha spilling the truth to stop it. 4 The D kids have not accepted purvi and judging by the way things are going she'll probally maintain her distance but with this union they'll have no choice but to acknowledge her as part of the family. 5. She will help change him, He definately won't be receptive towards armaan when the truth is out simply put he need sum1 on his side. WELL THATS IT I KNOW SUM OF YOU GUYS WILL BE LYK THEY CANT, THEY ARE BROTHER AND SISTER WELL THEY ARE NOT, NOT IN THE TRUEST SENSE THEY DON'T SHARE DNA, THEY WON'T RAISED TOGETHER AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THEY DON'T KNOW. WOW THIS IS MY LONGEST POST EVER.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vj5689

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top