Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

jodha akbar much? ;) (Page 3)

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
sure!but it will be laal mirchi flavoured ROFLspecially made for you Tongue

kidding!Ferrero rocher gift kar doongi baba!khush?

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Very khush Big smile

Balle balle Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
i am a great history lover..and want to go back to that era...that's why i am so fond of periodical and costume drama

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale..FairyDust.

.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
^^ditto :)

.FairyDust.

-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I agree :)
Im not sure this pardah thing was there at that time or not but i personally find it very fasinating ..i So want it to happen in real life ! but u know it'l look way too odd         :p...the whole idea of talking through paradh , i find very romantic :)

.FemmeFatale.Nikki_Titli

.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
true :) 
.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Originally posted by disha15

I have often found similarities between Jodha Akbar(movie) and DKDM as far as the grandeur goes Embarrassed

The shiv parvati wedding VERY much reminded me of that LOL

Today's parda scene-rememba the scene right bfore jaodha akbar wedding,jodha putsforth conditions etc? LOL Similar right?As far as content goes,ofcourse not.But similar kinda scene right? Smile

God!I love indian history/mythology! Day Dreaming I have always wished i was born in those times Tongue (maybe i was..in my poorva janam Silly)

yaar disha same pinch i too love our mythology and history and wish to be born in that era.
may be i would have been there at that time and i dont rermember now. kash i too would come to know who  i  was in my previous birth as today matsya came to know.

me to double same pinch!! it would have been soo nice to live in that era...even i wish i would get back my past life ka memory...if any. who knows maybe we three were together in that janam!!!!  LOLDay Dreamingnow that would be fun!! Smile
kaash raaz pichle janam ka show was stil on air...they would get 3 IF girls free!!! Wink

.FemmeFatale.foram.

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi

Originally posted by foram.

Originally posted by disha15

I have often found similarities between Jodha Akbar(movie) and DKDM as far as the grandeur goes Embarrassed

The shiv parvati wedding VERY much reminded me of that LOL

Today's parda scene-rememba the scene right bfore jaodha akbar wedding,jodha putsforth conditions etc? LOL Similar right?As far as content goes,ofcourse not.But similar kinda scene right? Smile

God!I love indian history/mythology! Day Dreaming I have always wished i was born in those times Tongue (maybe i was..in my poorva janam Silly)

yaar disha same pinch i too love our mythology and history and wish to be born in that era.
may be i would have been there at that time and i dont rermember now. kash i too would come to know who  i  was in my previous birth as today matsya came to know.

me to double same pinch!! it would have been soo nice to live in that era...even i wish i would get back my past life ka memory...if any. who knows maybe we three were together in that janam!!!!  LOLDay Dreamingnow that would be fun!! Smile
kaash raaz pichle janam ka show was stil on air...they would get 3 IF girls free!!! Wink

ROFLROFLROFL

.FairyDust.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index