India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon equation/relation...?

d3_lover-- Newbie
d3_lover--
d3_lover--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I've been quite since a time being a silent reader. but today's' episode made me post this topic as a question rose in my mind. so here i present my view.

the epi started on a not-so-exciting plot but as it took a flight sharon came in with her diva-attitude and aggression..well,here i would like to mention she came out as Rey's BFF today. she irrespective of her image and reputation  went out for shivam like a hungry tigress. i was really excited as she jumped on shivam ready to rip his head off. and well,her aggression which turned out to be violence today was really good as he totally deserves it. actually much more than this! she needs to take all her aggression out as this creep is the very same person who once spoiled her life,made her feel miserable like she never did,the one who brought her love to doubt her character. he surely had to face consequences of his deed. sharon's anger was well-expected as she has a box full of reasons for her to take revenge from him. the time swayam entered,i saw the particular majnu*ism return as he didn't want his princess to face the creep. he like always acted sensible as he never believed in aggression while believed patience and love to be the only remedy. the way he took her in his arms was just so cute..and the way he lifted her to shift her focus was well depicted. lucky shivam this time he had swayam to his savior unlike last time when he got bashed into the fence as the aggression took over to majnu*ism. i expected him to come forward and fight shivam just like the last time but never mind this one was also good,well,i would say just good!
                         the way sharon told swayam to leave her was really appealing as it showed how much she wanted to rip shivam's head off. i somehow felt that she indirectly wanted swayam to fight shivam and punish him as hard as he could. she wanted him to realize that *not everyone is like you swayam,not everyone is as good as you. and to be precise he couldn't be like you. he deserves it* sharon eyes pleaded him but as soon as the *extras scenes* in between passed by and we got them on-screen for again a really-really-short time and sharon said that swayam's hurtful talks have been more these days,it broke my heart i wanted her to realize that he could never hurt her especially in the case of *shivam* for whim he has his own grudges..! how could she even say that pathetic line,that he Swayam Shikhawat would be bias in case of Shivam. literally i feel like laughing swayam is bias towards no one other but shivam. ROFL ROFL ROFL
also,when the gang mentioned Shivam as his brother-in-law and mentioned the fact that he is non-bias i thought sharon would for a second realize her mistake,her wrong saying and would try to correct herself but no she seems to go all numb to whoever says in swayam's favor be it the gang or her BFF rey..

my point is if this the way they gonna do in a relationship it would be better if they break-up and get back to their equation! the equation was much better than this relation. the equation witnessed some intimate moments, some intense and some hilarious too..! whereas this relationship seems to witness only misunderstandings and fights. i don't why but i want swayam to go back in his arrogant mode,where he suppressed his love and affection and made sharon realize her mistake.
and the precap it was not at all convincing for me cause i know even if swayam tries his best she won't listen to him and he would again be hurt. go ahead swayam she is ready to dismiss your plea once more.Ouch

so guys what do you think SwaRon equation is better or relationship,yeah i know trial relationship!

equation/relation...?

P.S:no offence to any other fan-base! bashers stay way. meant for only *SwaRon fans*

a disappointed SwaRon fan.

Edited by d3_lover-- - 06 September 2012 at 8:37am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shailee35rockingalsudhi1829honeyangelNandita1990venusrockzsoumyakswaron19Ananya.SwaRonNabzKaJenDMG_bellaSwan_taniya_dostii--Rumeli--yasriTanuka_TanHaPihu.k11abhilasha_dreamsurbhimathur-Jum-RulzZ-DilBanjara

Ananya.SwaRon Goldie
Ananya.SwaRon
Ananya.SwaRon

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
RES
-Jum-RulzZ- IF-Rockerz
-Jum-RulzZ-
-Jum-RulzZ-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
res
NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
ResSmile
honeyangel Groupbie
honeyangel
honeyangel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Res*
Nandita1990 Groupbie
Nandita1990
Nandita1990

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
reservedSmile
abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Bang On post !! Sharon is coming out to be as a b***h rather than the sensible one... Her dialogues are so CRAPPY that viewers just gets agitated rather than able to see her viewpoint as the thought process has not been shown and the CVs wants us to keep reading her glares and Swayam's pitiful stares...

Swayam is surely coming out as a person who has no backbone... One does has patience but not everytime.. If a person goes on insulting without giving reasons then one does get agitated however patient one is and does force the other one to come out of their comfort zone and talk their mind so that the fiasco comes to an end... But here Swayam is acting like her pet, so as Rey said Sharon takes him for granted and gives attitude... One does not behave like this when u r in a relationship...

Even I feel Swayam should call it an end and once again go into his agression mode and make Sharon realize her mistakes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MimiVruShan

rockingal Groupbie
rockingal
rockingal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
never thought I would say this but SwaRon relationship is really going nowhere. I am not liking it at all... :((((

Go to top