India-Forums

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Rageeni To Quit - Article

SparklesDB Senior Member
SparklesDB
SparklesDB

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Ragini Nandwani who essays the lead role of Lovely in Zee TV's Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein, produced by Rashmi Sharma Telefilms has decided to opt out of the show!!

We hear that Ragini has some personal issues owing to which she has worked things out amicably with the production house. She will be shooting for the show for another month or so, after which she will move out. The buzz is that Ragini might be getting married, but we could not get a confirmation on the same.

A reliable source tells us that Ragini has had a word with the producers and has given them ample time to decide on the future track, in case they are going for a replacement. Another point of view that is doing rounds is that the entry of Sayantani Ghosh in the show as the Ichchadhari Naagin happened so that they could bring in more high points in the show that would facilitate an easy exit of the character of Lovely. However, considering the popularity that the pair of Karthik (Mukul Harish) and Lovely have got from the viewers, replacement of Ragini would be a fair call, suggests our source.

When contacted, Ragini did not deny the news and said, "Presently I am shooting for Mrs Kaushik. All I can say is that I will not be able to talk on this now. I will talk to you about it after few days."

We tried contacting producer Rashmi Sharma and even dropped a text message, but did not get a revert till the time we filed the story.

We will keep you updated with the developments in Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein.

TC Article ! 

So guys you see its true

& Note : The part about Rageeni Getting married is false ! She told me on her Facebook when i asked so she's not gettting married

Edited by sweetprincess52 - 06 September 2012 at 12:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adhewarmystifyre-QH-

akashnig28 Senior Member
akashnig28
akashnig28

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetprincess52

Ragini Nandwani who essays the lead role of Lovely in Zee TV's Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein, produced by Rashmi Sharma Telefilms has decided to opt out of the show!!

We hear that Ragini has some personal issues owing to which she has worked things out amicably with the production house. She will be shooting for the show for another month or so, after which she will move out. The buzz is that Ragini might be getting married, but we could not get a confirmation on the same.

A reliable source tells us that Ragini has had a word with the producers and has given them ample time to decide on the future track, in case they are going for a replacement. Another point of view that is doing rounds is that the entry of Sayantani Ghosh in the show as the Ichchadhari Naagin happened so that they could bring in more high points in the show that would facilitate an easy exit of the character of Lovely. However, considering the popularity that the pair of Karthik (Mukul Harish) and Lovely have got from the viewers, replacement of Ragini would be a fair call, suggests our source.

When contacted, Ragini did not deny the news and said, "Presently I am shooting for Mrs Kaushik. All I can say is that I will not be able to talk on this now. I will talk to you about it after few days."

We tried contacting producer Rashmi Sharma and even dropped a text message, but did not get a revert till the time we filed the story.

We will keep you updated with the developments in Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein.

TC Article ! 

So guys you see its true

thxs for sharing... well that confirms now that she was telling the truth to all the fans...

@bold:
Rageeni might be getting married... ???Shocked bit strange n shocking...ShockedShocked
is this the reason shes leaving... have to wait for smoe tym after she leaves to know...

n will Lovely's character be killed off in this track...ShockedShockedShockedShocked
(n how else would they show her character going away)...ShockedShocked
if it happens who would be the 5th n youngest bahu???ShockedShockedShocked

replacement would be better than exit of Lovely's character...

SparklesDB Senior Member
SparklesDB
SparklesDB

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashnig28

Originally posted by sweetprincess52

TC Article ! 

So guys you see its true

thxs for sharing... well that confirms now that she was telling the truth to all the fans...

@bold:
Rageeni might be getting married... ???Shocked bit strange n shocking...ShockedShocked
is this the reason shes leaving... have to wait for smoe tym after she leaves to know...

n will Lovely's character be killed off in this track...Shocked
(n how else would they show her character going away)...ShockedShocked
if it happens who would be the 5th n youngest bahu???ShockedShockedShocked

replacement would be better than exit of Lovely's character...

She should not be leaving just becuz shes getting married admit she needs some time to prepare but she can take leave & they can show kidnap track or sumthing :((  but guess its more than that ! 

&& Im also puzzled if they will Kill Lovely character off looks like they maybe will ... since The naagin track was brought in maybe Naagin kills lovely .. who knws 
akashnig28 Senior Member
akashnig28
akashnig28

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

ya it might be that Lovely might get killed or something like that due to this naagin n infact till now only shes knows this truth that Naina is naagin... 
n that they might have shown this as purpose only...
SparklesDB Senior Member
SparklesDB
SparklesDB

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashnig28

ya it might be that Lovely might get killed or something like that due to this naagin n infact till now only shes knows this truth that Naina is naagin... 
n that they might have shown this as purpose only...

Wow i wonder how they would carry that down  ! Guess have to wait & see
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Looks like all the original Bahus are getting replaced... First Simran, then Ria and now Lovely...
swagakevin2 IF-Dazzler
swagakevin2
swagakevin2

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i believe it will show that lovely , who has gone to collect some thing form temple as showin today's precap might get burn on her face and so its disfigured, hence a new entry to replce her.. thats the best shoot.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

123alifya

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
She is the star so they shouldn't kill off her character

Go to top