India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Abhay - Kunal

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Besides some of the biggest jokes of the year, what caught my attention was Abhay-Kunal convo regarding offering job and all.

Kunal comes along and says, "Give charity where it is respected not taken as an insult"
I liked Abhay's response there, "I insulted you so you recognize your true worth."

Given few self-talks of Kunal we do know he considers himself useless. He acknowledged he has failed in every relationship, especially lawyer and husband. I also remember famous "Kunal Chopra is Dead" dialogue.

So I guess what Kunal needed was not taunts or emotional manipulation from family, but direct attack on what use to be THE KUNAL CHOPRA. 

Jokes aside, I hope this time they don't go on to butcher KC more and more.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padminiSilambuAnkitaKaranKarthiN90SV_20

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I agree Jay .. and sincerely hope that CVs do justice to this track because this track is very interesting and has lot of potential ..
it can indeed be a pleasure to watch how Abhay tackles Kunal, Kunal's growth professionally, and most importantly how SINAL deal with this new relationship as boss - subordinate ..
really it is a wonderful track if handled well but having said that , keeping CVs past record in mind , dont have much hopes ..they will start with a bang and will loose focus and in the middle and  will run out of idea and the climax  will turn into an anti climax..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SilambuKarthiN90jay_bpm

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

I agree Jay .. and sincerely hope that CVs do justice to this track because this track is very interesting and has lot of potential ..
it can indeed be a pleasure to watch how Abhay tackles Kunal, Kunal's growth professionally, and most importantly how SINAL deal with this new relationship as boss - subordinate ..
really it is a wonderful track if handled well but having said that , keeping CVs past record in mind , dont have much hopes ..they will start with a bang and will loose focus and in the middle and  will run out of idea and the climax  will turn into an anti climax..

Bingo! That's what I am afraid of too. I hope the CVs take the storyline well with careful execution. Show how SINAL can work together professionally as a team,  leaving aside their personal differences.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90jay_bpm

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I have always wanted to see Kunal have a good male friend!Wink I hope Abhay turns out to be just that!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90SV_20jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

I have always wanted to see Kunal have a good male friend!Wink I hope Abhay turns out to be just that!

Yes Chitra,

I too hope that we see good friendship there. I don't see any friends of Kunal at all.
He had a psycho ex and everyone else just family member. 
So let's hope our wish comes true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

ya aaj tak Kc have shared his sorrows n happiness to anand SR till he was ter n then came siddhi n also at all times he used to share it with seema but we haven't seen him sharing his happiness n sorrows with a good friend it would be nice to see abhay as such a person

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
hi

i dont know if abhay kunal can ever be best of friends, ( due siddhi AD factors), however i liked they scenes yesterday. Some of they dialogues were symbolic and i felt abhay already knows reg sinal and playing cupid secretly

norzar

KarthiN90SV_20

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

i dont know if abhay kunal can ever be best of friends, ( due siddhi AD factors), however i liked they scenes yesterday. Some of they dialogues were symbolic and i felt abhay already knows reg sinal and playing cupid secretly

norzar

don't think so he already knows reg them playing cupid secretly but i hope he may be playing cupid during their meet in workplace n during parents trap it would really be so nice n don't want him to turn negative

KarthiN90norzar

Go to top