Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

ff: Angel and Vampire (part1 pg 3) (Page 3)

.Ashleydevlin. IF-Dazzler
.Ashleydevlin.
.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Part 1

Disclaimer: I am taking creative liberty with vampires and allowing them outside in sunJ

Part one

A seven year old rashab was levitating in the school play ground with a choco-blood flavour lollipop in the mouth and soaking up the sun.

He could only levitate up to 10 feet yet but dad could go up the clouds.

Suddenly, he felt air vibrate and he quickly flipped and the mud fly past him. He glared down where couple of young angels were gathered.

He wanted to stuck out his tongue to them but he could remember his father's word ''rishab, calm and dignified are the two words for a vampire''. Thinking about the way dad had told him, he cooled himself down by slowing the blood flowing through his body. An instant calm was racing through his body.

The tallest angel (who rashab know was his senior and a bully but still smaller in height from rashab) was laughing and pointing toward him. His usual group of wanna be's were with him.

Rashab levitated toward right until he was directly over the angel's head, took out rhe lollipop and dropped it over the angel's head.

He knew that all the congealed blood in it will cause it to stick tightly to angel's blond curls.

The angel shrieked and tried to remove the lollipop but to no avail. A satisfied smile on his face, rashab did a back flip in air.

The angels down were cursing him and trying to free their leader's hair from lollipop.

Rashab started laughing when the leader started crying as one of his friends had pulled out his hairs in his tries to help his friend.

''what is going on?'' rk saw the teacher coming toward the group and as usual, all the angels blamed him.

However, at that moment something unexpected happened. An angel who was in his class came rushed out from behind the bushes and told the teacher that rashab didn't do it.

She was small brunette angel with wings the colour of sunlight. They looked too big for her. Like all angels she won't be able to fly until she was 14-15 but she held them above the ground. In her hairs was band made of some unknown angel material and yellow  flowers*.

So, he was saved from detention by an angel. Hmm, who cares, he thought to himself getting another lollipop from his pant pocket.

''''''''''''''''''''''''

the flowers in the band but smaller and mostly closed

Edited by Ashleydevlin - 08 September 2012 at 4:54pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlshanaa01mochidiBrokenWingAngelzelja89FairyAngel12nityaflowing_riverApurvaLovesARVIRuthlessQueenarunsunita_gmQuintessentialI286pearllove.piyalinats0101awesomepoojaninandMonami_50dreamyjenniceSofna-SmexyGhost-todayzstarbhanu_rekhagsingh24

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Ashley:).. good to see you back writing.. you have a unique style and elegant characters.. am not too much of a vampire buff, but your story's interesting already. do continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashleydevlin.

.Ashleydevlin.
.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

Ashley:).. good to see you back writing.. you have a unique style and elegant characters.. am not too much of a vampire buff, but your story's interesting already. do continue soon.

ThanksBig smile...yeah, long time indeed but i am trying again, sometime i just can't write no matter how much i want and other times all i want to do is write, silly meLOL

ninand

.Ashleydevlin.
.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Priya2000.

Welcome dear Hug

interesting concept & Fab start ! 
me eagerly waiting Big smile

Thank you so much dearHug...loved the flowersBig smile...

QuintessentialI

.Ashleydevlin.
.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariya354

awesome dear

thanks dearSmile
.Ashleydevlin.
.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Interesting Concept. Pls add me to your list :)

thanksBig smile...i am making a new account will add you thereSmile
.Ashleydevlin.
.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunsunita_gm

Interesting Concept. Pls add me to your list  and dont frgt to pm me yur ffs updates
gn tc ks hsd

thanks, sure i will add youBig smile
.Ashleydevlin.
.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE

Oh I am waiting love the way you write :)

and i love the way you writeLOL...thanksHug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index