Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

ff: Angel and Vampire (part1 pg 3)

.Ashleydevlin. Goldie
.Ashleydevlin.
.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Hi guys,

I am Ashley, I usually write stories for maaneet and this is the first time I am writing a story for rishabala, please bear with me.

Main idea:

Few days there was a post in which one of the friendly neighbour was trying to provoke fight and said ''angel and vampire'' , I suppose, she meant to be insulting but as I have been watching movies and readings books about vampires for a long time, vampire is not insulting to me and it's kind of a compliment.

Anyway, as we fans call dd angel, so I decided to write a story pairing an angel and a vampire.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION -pg 1

RACE INFORMATION-pg 1

CHARACTER SKETCH-pg 1

INDEX

PART 1- PG3

Edited by Ashleydevlin - 08 September 2012 at 5:01pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25mochidinupul12pinkswanBrokenWingAngelzelja89pinku12OnupriyaGodSmackkpm_madhumariya354nats0101noaccountQuintessentialIAbhayangelarunsunita_gm286pearlawesomepoojaninandANJALI_SAMARIYAabhaylovepiaBlackJack.Little_Mermaid.FireSafireFireeBasiliskRageOfAnAngeltodayzstarsingh24Neelum.drashti

.Ashleydevlin. Goldie
.Ashleydevlin.
.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged

BACKGROUND STORY

This story is totally fictional and in totally fictional world.

Once upon a long time ago, in the Kingdom of magic land lived many magic beings in a constant state of war.

The land was shared by three powerful races, angels, vampires and witches.

There were many other smaller races but they had affiliated with one of these main groups and they were represented through them.

As all the beings were immortal, the fighting was never ending.

So, the supreme council was born after the fighting among the angels, vampires and witches had accelerated to such a extent that their world was on the verge of collapsing. The elders of three races gathered and signed a peace treaty.

Under this treaty, the land was equally divided between three races and their allies. Except for a city named the magic heart in which all three races lived together where the magic university, magic film industry, and main office of magic council and magic history was located.

The magic beings deeply believed in all form of magic and especially the most beautiful of all the ''magic of love''.

After a century since the peace treaty the council made a decision that as their history was filled with bloodshed and cruelty a story of love will be added in the history book on the day peace treaty was signed.

The custodian of time, beings of great power but very few in numbers had the task to decide upon the story. Using their magic, they listened to the wind, read the water and touched the ashes to learn about the stories of love which touched the heart.

As the time passed, it was decided to add a story after each millennium.

So, it became a prestigious honour for each race to have a story of their own and the thirst for supremacy took another outlet and it was counted that which race had most stories and love was greatly encouraged among their young ones….

However, after centuries came a love story which was, at least to say, very unexpected, very unconventional and it was called ,''the story of angel and vampire''

Edited by Ashleydevlin - 06 September 2012 at 8:22am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlshanaa01jaasz_25nupul12pa24703987BrokenWingAngelzelja89FairyAngel12nityapinku12GodSmackOnupriyamariya354nats0101noaccountarunsunita_gm286pearlQuintessentialIabhaylovepianinandRageOfAnAngelFireSafireFireeBasiliskdreamyjenniceLittle_Mermaid.todayzstarbhanu_rekhagsingh24

.Ashleydevlin. Goldie
.Ashleydevlin.
.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Race information:

Angels:

These are known of their kindness and goodness of heart, to be an angel was to be accepted warmly by other races.

Although angels are known to be sweet but they say that most poisons are sweet. They could be vicious if the occasion demand for it and mostly used magic bolts to manifest their power and reduce their enemies to ashes.

Warlords:

These are famous for their spells both good and bad among the other races.

Vampires:

The most powerful of all races, whose powers were only known by them or their enemies and which survived on synthetic blood created in their industries. They have age span of millennia but have very low child birth rate. It was rare for a vampire couple to have 2 children.

Among other races, they are feared and looked upon hostility.

Although these races lives in relative harmony and occasionally may have friends and business ties with other race. But more than that is not permitted.

Character sketch

1- Rishab kundra (Vampire)

Parents: Mr and Mrs. Kundra (his real parents: Abhay and Priya)

2-Madhubala  (Angel)

Parents: Maan and geet. 

3-Trishna chauhadry (Witch)

Parents: Ayi and kuko ji

Edited by Ashleydevlin - 25 October 2012 at 3:59pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlshanaa01jaasz_25nupul12pa24703987BrokenWingAngelzelja89FairyAngel12sumreenpinku12Onupriyakpm_madhuarunsunita_gm286pearlQuintessentialInoaccountAbhayangelnats0101ninandabhaylovepiadreamyjenniceRageOfAnAngelFireSafireFireeBasiliskLittle_Mermaid.todayzstarbhanu_rekhagsingh24

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Welcome dear Hug

interesting concept & Fab start ! 
me eagerly waiting Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashleydevlin.dreamyjenniceBasilisk

mariya354 Goldie
mariya354
mariya354

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
awesome dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashleydevlin.Basilisk

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Interesting Concept. Pls add me to your list :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashleydevlin.

arunsunita_gm IF-Dazzler
arunsunita_gm
arunsunita_gm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Interesting Concept. Pls add me to your list  and dont frgt to pm me yur ffs updates
gn tc ks hsd

.Ashleydevlin.

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Oh I am waiting love the way you write :)

.Ashleydevlin.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index