Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Kuy aap logo ko pasand hai RK the superstar...?? (Page 5)

Shuguftahussain Groupbie
Shuguftahussain
Shuguftahussain

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

First of all you are very wrong! Rishab is not a young angry man. He is arrogant, proud, and has a lot of attitude.

As far as I remember, MSK or ASR were angry men and they even don't talk in their offices and used to get angry. but here Rishab talks with everyone and flirts too but just have problem with those who he doesn't like for some reason. So, please don't make him a typical young angry man when he is not!
ur ryte..! u knw wht? I had started watching Madhubala frm Marrage episodes and i luvd de fighting between Madhu and Rk but i was thinking that Rk iz an Angry young man jus lyke other characters like Mk and AsR but i was wrong...! Some days be4 i saw all the episode of Madhubala on Youtube but my thinking was wrong he iz not An Angry young man but he iz as u say arrogant, proud and he has a lot of attidute., the Madhubala's crative team has crated a new type of character in the form of Mr. RISHAB KHUNDRA. And wow wow wow his acting, attitude and all that, i jus luv dis and i agree with u that he iz nt an AYM.

Shuguftahussain Groupbie
Shuguftahussain
Shuguftahussain

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RohitM90

I love Rishbala and their chracters

i even luv rk and madhu.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index