Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

its necessary to give test for aarthi her purity

Poll Question: is it necessary to give test for aarthi to prove tat she is clean?????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.50%]
36 [90.00%]
3 [7.50%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ananya93 Senior Member
ananya93
ananya93

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
although i m cmpletly against it Angrybut to prove her purity to her famil she has too gve sm test

Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Definetely nooo nooo nooo why should she she has donne nothing And even aman confirms her story it's not her problem if sindhia's are such a bunch of gutter minded and untrustful people for me she should just leave them till some one really stop hullucinations And get back to real lifeOuch
desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
not necessary only for the family's sake or more specificly Bua Angry
tellyme IF-Rockerz
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Why should she give test, when she knows she is correct. If there are bunch of people with wrong mind, it is not her fault.

Truth should come in some different ways. Why have she to suffer for all useless thought of others.

Shobha must stop her.

She must go to Yash, tell him, if he thinks she is wrong then she does not deserve him and must leave.

However in love you are, how can you let anyone hurt your selfrespect.

I know Cvs will make her do so but I am completely against it.

Now as they are going to show this, I think after doing so, AArti must leave scindhia house. Why to stay in house where for every ones useless thought she have to prove herself.And why to do everything for a husband who does not think twice before humiliating her in front of family instead of clearly discussing it with her.

Taking his own family sympathy for himself and throwing his wife between all for humiliation.

Let Yash then prove, he will respect her whole his life and support her always and then only she should be back. I really wish CVs show a big time rpent for Yash. At least CVs listen this much to us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--PAYEL--Tahitien-moon

rutu83 IF-Rockerz
rutu83
rutu83

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
don't  understand why the family is involved tothis extent anyways Ouch
it's a couple's problem.  let them figure it out.  if not, send to couple's therapy.  they may require yash to go through psych therapy before that though Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93

MaaNeeTLuV IF-Stunnerz
MaaNeeTLuV
MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
nooo 

ananya93

--PAYEL-- IF-Sizzlerz
--PAYEL--
--PAYEL--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
not at all...why always womens have to give test to prove their purity...this is absolute nonsense..what CVs is trying to do i can't understand...i think  they want to repeat ramayana story in punar vivah...i'm totally against of it...if yash can't believe arti it is his fault not arti's so why she have to give test...

ananya93

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index