Poll

Who has a criminal mind among big three Khans

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
not SURE abt CRIMINAL MIND --- but SALMAN has a proven criminal record - of Killing People, hunting animals - beating n threatening Aishwarya - - and to beat the all, he was spotted in Dawood Ibrahim;'s party long AGO _ @ //

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I actually have no idea.

However, I am wondering why people think SRK has a criminal mind. Why don't people discuss their choices? ðŸ˜¡
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
EDIT Edited by Shona93 - 11 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Vijay...did u create the multiple voting option on purpose??🤣
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
LOL multiple votes allowed...SRK fans vs Salman fans war begins ðŸ˜›Edited by Shona93 - 11 years ago
HotMess thumbnail
^ let's not take it seriously. I just want to know what makes SRK have a criminal mind.

I think he has a big ego, and sometimes does things out of anger without really thinking about it (ie. Shirish Kunder incident), but I wouldn't define it as a criminal mind.

Salman, of course, has criminal records, and I find him quite arrogant at times. He looks tough and buff, but he's also quite sweet at times. The things he does.. does that make him have a 'criminal mind'? Maybe, don't know. It's hard to say if he had the intent to do any of the stuff he did... the court doesn't seem to think he did.

With Aamir, he plays his games well when it comes to movies. Others have discussed before that he's quite insecure and manipulative.. are those characteristics of a criminal mind? Yeah, sure, sometimes. But it's actual hard to label him as having one. 

So... I have no idea.😆
HotMess thumbnail
Am I the only one thinking hard about this one? ðŸ˜’

Multiple voting ðŸ’”
boredsoul thumbnail
Tm has the most criminal mind , for sometime now there was no serious panga in the forum you just put an end to that unsolved mystery 😛Edited by boredsoul - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Vijay...did u create the multiple voting option on purpose??🤣

Yah...for trigger happy people.
Originally posted by: boredsoul

Tm has the most criminal mind , for sometime now there was no serious panga in the forum you just put an end to that unsolved mystery 😛

There is no shortage of Pangas on this section. I am afraid that these pangas might turn into danga.